• Announcements

• Important!   07/27/2015

Remember, that there is now a one limit  gif per signature. Only one. Thank You!    Also Remember that all members need to use their "Display Names" to log into the forum from now on!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bir Cocuk Sevdim 24. Bolum

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Episode 24 Trailer Translation

She lost too much blood. Her blood pressure is too low. Wait for the operation outcome.

Sinan: You will get well my love. You will get well.

Timur: Stay away from Hasan. Your presence doesn't do anything but hurt Mine.

Sinan: Do you want to know what she said with her last effort?

Sinan: I am going now. But I will be back. And then I will take both Mine and Hasan.

Timur: Will you return? Will you be with me?

Posted

Thanks Hilal :kiss: i was wondering what her last words were before she fainted toothinking%20about.gif

Hilal do you know what happened to the BCS group on facebook?

Posted

anything interesting happened to those who seen it :blase: :blase: :blase:

Posted

I saw it but it had a lot of dialogues so ill understand more when the translation is out :P But i'll just say that Mine chose the thing,Timur heard her talking with the thing and left crying,then Derin gave him a cd with her and Sinan and he send it anonymosly to Mine ,mine saw it and it ended. I really hate the thing,i don't know but i can't stand him.I would prefer if Timur didn't send the cd and just left Mine to her decision,i think she would go back to him,alot has changed in 2 years,i think she would miss him,anyway we'll see.He is also working again with his ex so i don't know where that will take us,Emine went and told Sinan's mom that she is divorcing(im guessing) and that she has a son,anyway she was crying and his mom took her home,then Bekir came and saw her there.I guess she will be blackmailing him.

Posted

:mad: :mad: :mad: Timur sucks!

:angry: :angry: :angry: the thing sucks too!

:angry: :angry: :angry: but you know what timur sucks more!

:hmm2: i will not watch yet till the writers put their brains in their heads and write a proper scenario!

thank you selimo =)

Posted

I tried to watch it today but got bored and stopped. I can't stand seeing Sinan on screen. I will try again tomorrow InshaAllah! :hmm2:

Posted

I didn't watch past few episodes due to problems with my laptop and now I can't bring myself to continue watching this series especially after I read the feedback on last episode :thinking about: