• Announcements

• Sorry for the inconvenience!   07/26/2015

I know it's frustrating not being able to post anything for 7 hours... But the problem has now been fixed... Sorry it took long. I hope you had (or still having!) a wonderful Sunday!

61.Episode

308 posts in this topic

Posted

sNzg2.jpg

2b4zX.jpg

Erj5y.jpg

Posted

Happy watching everyone :loveshower:

Posted

Veeeeery basic summary..

Kerim needs to rest so they send Gullie out of the room. Baba Ilgaz will get to go in in an hour.

Mumtaz calls to see how Kerim is, he is told Kerim isout of danger. Mumtaz tells Fahrettin that Mustafa has been let go.There was no evidence to hold him. Both F and FG say maybe Mustafa did it. Mustafa wants to go into the morgue alone. He has a vision....

Halide tells him not to cry and go to her. Halide asks where he was, she waited a long time for him. Musti says he knows, that he was too late.He says how he ruined everything.. with Fg, their lives..He has nothing to live for . Halide asks why he got blood on his hands He says he wanted to kill Kerim because he lived the life Mustafa wanted to live.There is no way out for him now. He apologizes and asks her not to feel responsible and asks her to forgive him. (Beautiful and sad how he had to make amends in his mind).

Asu doesn't want to leave him.tells him Sami will help him but he says he will take care of it and asks Sami to take Hacar. Mustafa uses the excuse that wants to stay a bit longer and then he will go home. Sami offers his condolences. He obviously has other plans. He asks at the desk for kerim's whereabouts. The receptionist gives the info. Meryem is jealous that Kerim is only paying attention to FG. kerim says they are hiding something from him

FG and F. kadir and F talk Fahrettin is on the phone looking for sertar. Resat's future affair shows up. Peri catches Resat and her and Hilmiye discuss the lady. How she's always on the phone, lives alone etc...She asks about the fishing equipment. He says he is resting. BUSTED!

Yasar comes to tell Munir of Mustafa's whereabouts. Selim is clueless as usual. Ender wants the files to

be carefully examined. Ender suspects the Yasarans are up to something. Erdogan tells Meltem that Mustafa

has been released and they should be afraid of him. Meltem and Ender joke about hiring mustafa in order to drive the Yasarans crazy. (especially Selim) Asu is looking for Mustafa. Sami urges her to relax. Mustafa had a difficult day.

Musti arrives at the hospital. Fg and F are sharing the watch. Mustafa roams the halls. The nurse tells FG to eat something or she won't be strong enough to look after kerim. The nurse tells Gullie how she has discussed her with her mom, she has seen Fg and Kerim in the papers. Musti finds Kerim. Fahretting goes to check on Kerim only to find Mustafa.

Mustafa to Kerim: You took everything from me, I will never forgive you, My mom died because of you. Fahrettin: Did you come to finish the job? M: I will never forgive you. I didn't shoot him, If I wanted to kill him I would have but you killed my mom. Kerim, I didn't shoot you. Your son hurt me, that was going to be my future. He couldn't be near her , I couldn't ask her to forgive me ..why are you still beside this man? Kerim has a father, a mother. I have no one. I am alone. (this is a very important scene and I don't want to mess it up so, we will wait for a Turk to translate)

Mukaddes wants to know what happened at the hospital. She says that a guilty person wouldn't do what musti did. He did it to release some anger from losing his mom. She is sad. kadir says he still suspects Mustafa. he is regretful. Mukades says Fg should be thankful for what she did. The house, the husband, the restaurant. If it wasn't for her Kerim would not have married her. Fg says she never wanted to live in istanbul, etc.

At the hospital Kerim says ruined Fg's life, Meryem says it's true. Meryem asks if he has asked Fg that question. He says he won't ask because he's afraid of the answer. Meryem says Fg loves him and Kerim responds thet she sees 2 Kerims and Maybe she hasn't forgiven the old Kerim. Meryem asks if HE has forgiven the old Kerim.

Mustafa makes plans with Serdar. Fahrettin is there with Serdar. He wants answers and they wait for Mustafa to arrive. Musfafa leaves Asu as emanet to Sami. Sami asks why she still helps him when he hurts her. Asus says she has no one else. she can't leave him now.

Posted

Mustafa calls Meltem. He ois returning her call. She wanst to know what happened. Mustafa says the because of their slander he lost his mom. Meltem gives her condolances. Tells him she is at Yasaran holding and will explain when they meet. They make plans to meet when he returns in a few days. (I believe he is arranging to bury his mom)

Fg remembers the letter.... more flashbacks!

Kerim wakes up. Kerim is sad about mustafa. he understands his situation as he experienced the same loss. Not seeing his mom before she died. He discusses what may have been. They will never know. Fg says there is no point in thinking about all that.

Mukaddes wants to know why meryem is not talking to her. Because Kadir ratted her out. Everything falls on her. Things ahve changed since Meryem and kadir got engaged....She tells Meryem about a poem Kadir is writing for her.

Pisliks are out and have no cares or do they....They talk bout Mustafa. even if musti doesn't talk, they will trace calls. they will either end in jail or the grave. Erdogan says they should run away. Nil enters with her boyfriend..

Erdogan starts a scene will Nil on purpose. Tells her she has no shame walking in hand in hand with some guy, God will punish her ...in the end he ruins Nil's date. Nil can't explain to her date her exact relation to Erdogan and in the end asks her date to take her home.

I love yous are exchanged...

Serdar explains what happened with Mustafa to the police and Fahrettin. They've known each other for a while, Serdar says he believes Mustafa is incapable of such a thing.

Kerim asks Fg to lay next to him for just 5 minutes...he comments on the smell of her hair......REKLAM!

Posted

Posted

Thank you Angel'cim and Helen for part 1..i will start watching now!!Sounds like a good episodeth_heartshape.gifth_heartshape.gif

Posted

Gullie watches Kerim sleep.... the next morning, Musti buries his mother. His eyes look like the sea. He sees Fahrettin and approaches him. What are you doing here? Fahrettin offers condolences. Mustafa says he assumes he didn't go to help me bury his mom. I am here to see why you lied. The cop tells him he will go to the He is told Serdar told them everything. He says he did lie...because he has a girlfriend and didn't want his pregnant wife to know. Flashback to the alibi Asu provided for him....He is still denying having shot Kerim. Fahrettin tells the police Mustafa is making up the story.

Gullie is at the therapist she remembers the smell of the burning house. It burned in my liver. I was shocked. she told her to leave, get out of his life..look he burned you. therapist: Did you forgive her?she thinks sometimes. was he always like this? would we have lived this later on? I witnessed and became a victim like you see in films, they took our lives. The house is happy again. did you come closer at the hospital, they talk about her laying next to Kerim..a big step. She says she felt bad because he was sick..not romantic. Separate the rape from the realtions with your husband. It will be consentual. Fg says she wishes to do change the subject.

they struggle at the restaurant. They are making arrangements for Meryem's wedding.Mukkades wants to join them on their honeymoon. She's never bee to that kind of place. Kadir gets a call from the police station.....

Fahrettin is asking a prostitute at a hotel about Asu. She is Asu's alibi. She got married and doen't work. He tells her he will get to the bottom of things

The yasarans discuss the wind project. Munir found some info to use against Ender. Mustafa enters and Meltem greets them. Ender tells mustafa he's there to annoy the yasarans. Erdogan welcomes Resat back to the fun

The police think they may have found the shooter. The man who found all the evidence Mustafa threw in the trash cans. Evidence points to him. The man was homeless and froze to death. Mustafa gets a out of jail free card. Fahrettin is not convinced and he will have the case reopen. He just wants to find the truth. Kerim says he has seen enough evidence and should be left alone. he wants the chapter closed even though everyone is advicing he doesn't.

Mustafa is celebrating. He has no worries now. Asu says since that is the case she can be confortable asking why he shoot Kerim. because you still love Fg? She is opening everything. She wants an explanation. He denies it. Asu says only he knows the truth. He promises a new life for his son. Asu says Serdar called. he wants to return the money. He says he doesn't want it. Mustafa assures there will be no money problems. Munir calls Mustafa and tells him they need to speak. Mustaf tells Asu everything will be fine from now on. Resat offers condolances and invites him in the car...they have business to discuss. It seems to me Mustafa will play for both sides. fahrettin sees him leave with the Yasarans.

Everyone at the house is excited about the wedding. Fg bought new fabric for a wedding dress. She will sew her own wedding dress.

Please forgive any mistakes...My turkish is not that good

Posted

Posted

Thanks Angel

Really loved this episode.

From start to the end. when musti comes to the hospital and does the damage, sad moment for all of them.

The yasarans are a joke i am always laughing at their scenes. esp Erds revenge on Nil lol

Mukku is a dog and yet i loved her at the same time lol but annoying Biaaaaaaaaaatch she really pushed FGs button in that scene in the kitchen

Kerim and FG scenes were :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

FG Wanting to stitch her own dress is one of the most sweetest and romantic things ever. :loveshower:

i would talk more about the episode but not feeling to good, but this episode surely boated my spirits up.

Cant wait for 62 so i guess its gonna be the Vday episode also Abla will have her Nikaah :agetsmiley:

Posted

I agree, the episode was great from start to end. I even liked a few FG/Kerim scenes :rolleyes::ph34r:

Mustafa was heartbreaking through most of the episode and then returned to pislikhoom at the end..really looking forward to seeing him work with the Yasarans. Loved Fahrettin...He could play Magnum's father in a movie.

Asu...poor Asu, I never thought anyone could have such low self esteem.

Of course, Erdogan's revenge, Selim's face when musti shows up, Resat out of retirement after 2 days :lol:

Loved it!

Posted

Asu and Meltem :o :o

Seriously girls, you are a shame to the female kind :o :o

Howwwwww howwwwwww can you be so stupid !!!

Posted

Asu and Meltem :o :o

Seriously girls, you are a shame to the female kind :o :o

Howwwwww howwwwwww can you be so stupid !!!

Its his eyes, hes like Kaaa the snake in jungle book he mesmerizes his pray with his eyes

Posted

Hurry girls! Write pages! I want Meltem to have lots to read when she gets back! :)

Maybe after she reads this, she will tell her double to stop acting as she does... :blase:

Posted

Me liked the therapy scene very much :wub: I always like them, they are so important for the story

and me liked Fatmagul/Mukaddes scene :wub:

and me liked Resat :wub: could you marry me ? (ok that's a joke :P) but he's awesome

And me hate Mustafa. He's playing with fire with everyone, and in the end he'll burn his fingers. Meltem wants to use him against the Yasarans, Yasarans want to use him against Ender. And stupid Asu is offering him alibis, instead of saving her butt from being around him.

Posted

I honestly only skipped through the episode with no sound.. :D

But I can say this, they are dragging the good vs. evil plot for too long. Can they just have a fire at Yasaran Holding when Mustafa is there and get it over with.. And can Deniz be there too.. :rolleyes:

Any other recommendations? :P

Posted

Me liked the therapy scene very much :wub: I always like them, they are so important for the story

and me liked Resat :wub: could you marry me ? (ok that's a joke :P) but he's awesome

And me hate Mustafa. He's playing with fire with everyone, and in the end he'll burn his fingers. Meltem wants to use him against the Yasarans, Yasarans want to use him against Ender. And stupid Asu is offering him alibis, instead of saving her butt from being around him.

You forgot something!!!!

:annoyed:

Posted

I own Resat.. :P Would like a few days with him? I can arrange it! :rolleyes:

Posted

You forgot something!!!!

:annoyed:

What :huh:

Tamam, tamam :lol: ... I loved the scene where she's studying and he dreams he's telling her seni seviyorum. She tells him "what?" he says "I love you". She smiles and says "i love you too" :P

And the t-shirt pulling, I loved it :blush:

Posted

I honestly only skipped through the episode with no sound.. :D

But I can say this, they are dragging the good vs. evil plot for too long. Can they just have a fire at Yasaran Holding when Mustafa is there and get it over with.. And can Deniz be there too.. :rolleyes:

Any other recommendations? :P

What upset me a tad bit was the sleeping in bed scene, it went by a bit to quick. i expected it to be a little longer, those dam adverts i mean to cut of there was my main problem. your hair smells like the ocean REKLAM

WTH :annoyed:

Ok that was my only complaint hahahahah. it was still the sweetest scene i just wish it didnt cut off where it did.

Posted

What :huh:

Tamam, tamam :lol: ... I loved the scene where she's studying and he dreams he's telling her seni seviyorum. She tells him "what?" he says "I love you". She smiles and says "i love you too" :P

And the t-shirt pulling, I loved it :blush:

:smiley_good:

But he wasn't dreaming he was telling her he loved her, that was real :P

Posted

I own Resat.. :P Would like a few days with him? I can arrange it! :rolleyes:

Oyle mi ? :o You bought him ?

So that's why he's been so awesome lately :lol: seriously he's completely hilarious !!

The 4 clowns are very very entertaining lately, hahaha !!!

Posted

:smiley_good:

But he wasn't dreaming he was telling her he loved her, that was real :P

:wacko: no

He was dreaming she was sleeping next to him and in his dream he said "I love you" and she heard him. So he said it again.

Posted

why Mukaddes ang Fatmagul argued about?

Posted

424058_383985051615703_136492329698311_1697391_1205072785_n.jpg