41 replies to this topic

#21 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,840 posts
  • LocationThrowing eggs at Bugra for working with KanalD

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Simay finds out about Zeynep being in Antalya with kuzey.
Handan is going crazy with Simay. She is coming home drunk....Sami is is even afraid of her and doesn't ask
for explanations from Simay. Why is everyone afraid of her? She is playing with them all.Guney tells her he doesn't want to be bothered with Simay or Kuzey. and not to worry. There is not much they can do and if they keep bugging him he will just leave. Handan tells him to save himself while he can. He tells her to be patient. everything is going well and soon he will be making lots of money. He will be very rich. They won't even have to worry about Kuzey, he will be financially stable as well but he needs to be relaxed, he's too stressed out. he tells her to go with him. he will open a joint account for her and not to let Sami know.

Zeynep tries to make travelling arrangements and realizes that Simay is the one that called in the morning. she is now quite worried.

K is thinging about the saz. he calls Cemre.
C:alo
K: Good morning.
C: good morning, what's new?
K: fine. what's new with you?
C: me too, I'm at the dock, on my way to work. Where are you?
K: I'm still in antalya...
C: i didn't call last night. didn't want to disturb you.
K: You wouldn't have, you should have called.
C: Zeynep didn't come last night..
K: yes, she had to saty
Zeynep realizes that Simay may have been the one to call so she calls Kuzey
C: when are you coming back?

Kuzey tells cemre he plans to return that evening and so will zeynep. She makes a comment about Zeynep not returning which K does not hear.
Zeynep traces the number at the front desk and is told the number.
kuzey tells cemre his phone was off and she tells him she is worried about people finding out. K tells C that he has no worries for himself. He is just worried about Zeynep's situation.That's all. he tells her he has something to ask her but at the same time Zeynep calls on the other line to tell him about Simay's call. He tells C to hold on that Zeynep is C tells him she has to hang up. Zeynep calls frantic about Simays call.
Kuzey calls Simay and explains. Simay doesn't buy his story. He warns her not to make trouble. There is nothing going on. Simay calls
the hotel to confirm Kuzey's story. She is told by the clerk at the front desk that there was indeed a mix up with the rooms. Zeynep overhears the conversation.

Simay calls the new guy and we see Can on a tredmill in the background (can't wait to see where that will go)
She hangs up and he calls her back. She tells him it was an accident. He invites her to lunch. She makes an excuse but he tells her he will be travelling for a few days so she agrees to lunch.

Venus has just returned from Ny where she was shopping for a wedding dress. She discusses not wanting to gain weight now that the dress has been selected. Banu takes her meds without eating. Baris shares some information about her medical history that should be confidential. Banu is not pleased. venus tell baris he asked him not to tell. Apparently Venus'father may be Banu's doctor.Banu asks if they have nothing other than her health to discuss and Venus tells her that her father called baris the previous night as he was worried that bamu was not going to her appointments. Banu tells them to stop watching her every move and mind their own business. Banu leaves and they talk about guney and his effect on Banu. After Ebru leaves, Venus tells Baris to remind his family that she is not Guney. She isn't marrying him for his name, He says the problem with Guney is thet they feel he's not good for Banu. Baris says he will handle everything.

Guney and Handan finish at the bank. Banu calls him and starts giving Guney a hard time from the morning. Is he not picking up because he's giving Cemre a ride? How his family always comes first, etc. Guney seems fed up and tells her to get off his case. He will be late for work. They will not be able to put stands this week because of the weather. You can tell Guney is getting a bit fed up with Banu.

Simay goes to fake work. They are backed up and need her. Ali offers to drop her off and she tells him she will be having her hair done so, no need. Ali suspects and I believe so does Sami. Handan arrives and tries to warn Sami again about Simay. She tells him she prays for the day he will see what she sees and wonders what he will do then. At the hair salon Simay talks to gulten about Kuzey and zeynep being in Antalya together, how everyone knew except her. Gulten tries to play it off but Simay tells her she knows better. She continues to represent herself as the victim. In the end Gulten confirms Kuzey's story that neither had any idea the other was going and that it was work related.

At work, cemre's co worker congratulates Cemre about her being invited to an exclusive dinner the next night to celebrate Baris's and Can's new business success. Cemre is surprised and says she had no idea. Can hasn't told her anything. Cemre suspects something. she goes to ask can and he confirms the invite. She tells Can she will not be attending because It will make Banu uncomfortable. He convinces her to go.

K and Z talk about their departure.

Simay is at lunch with her new man. She tells him she didn't want to come because she realizes she never asked if he was married. She wouldn't mess with a married man. He assures her he isn't.

Posted Image

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/271026

K: We have some time. Instead of waiting at the airport, we can wait here.

Z: what happened? Did you talk to Simay?

K: I did. I explained the situation so, there is no problem.

Z: of course she didn’t believe it

K: I said what I had to say

Z: I’m so restless. I knew this would happen. I didnt want think about but but in the end it happened. What are we gonna do?

K: Don’t worry, nothing will happen. No problem..you didn’t sleep

Z: were you able to sleep?

K: No

Z: Did you call Cemre?

K: I called but we didn’t speak much. She was on her way to work.

Z: So you spoke early then

K: But I didn’t ask about the saz.
Z: i will close my eyes for a bit until we leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simay's man is talking about his upcoming trip to Turmenistan. She seems smitten. She asks if he travels often and he says yes. He tells her she doesn't really like working and she plans to go back to school. She will take some time to gather her thoughts. He tells her he wants to get to know her better. they flirt heavily.

Cemre is preparing for the meeting and Baris walks in. He tells her she has changed a lot and seems more sure of herself. She tells him that she is. Can comes. He catches Baris staring at Cemre at one point and there is an exchange of words but I couldn't undersytand . Banu walks in and orders her to bring her a coffee. Banu critices her and Can defends her. Banu makes a comment about if she didn't know Can's girlfriend she'd be worried and can says he doen't like those kinds of jokes. Baris asks here Guney is and makes fun of the makara project. Cemre brings everyone coffee.

Kuzey and Zeynep are on their way. Gulten and C talk about the invitation. What she will wear and how she has learned to handle Banu. Gulten is proud AND she is checking out Huseyin.

Sami and Guney come back from a ride to find abnu is waiting for him at the house. Guney wasn't expecting her. Inside H and B look at photos. Sami congratulates her on the Makara stands. Banu and Guney go upstairs.

B:Look what I bought
G: what is this?
B: Very chic, no?
G:Why did you have to? I can buy whatever I need.
B: i was shopping...I thought...they would look great on Guney. This and this.What's wrong?
B:these last days, You feel so far away from me. I miss you.Look! You're not even happy to see me.
G: You know Kuzey is returning today...
Banu: yes, I heard
G: Now he will come and everything will come out..Zeynep, Simay..you're here as well. He will see you, he will
confron. everything will become a big deal.

G:relax, I came to solve the situation. don't worry.....

Gulten and C at the Shop . gulten sees H closing shop and starts to rush to close up. cemre teases her. K and Z arrive at Huseyin's and C sees Z and K. They both go inside the shop.Huseyin is upset and there is an altercation. Kuzey tries to explain. Huseyin will not listen. He begins insulting Kuzey and gets very upset with Zeynep. He tells him to stay away from Zeynep and tells him to get lost before he does something bad. He accuses Zeynep of lying to him. Zeynep denies it. Gulten tries to intervene. He tells him he never wants to see him around Z again. K tells him he came with Zeynep so he could explain. Gulten takes Z to the salon. Z wants to go to her dad but G convinces her to go to her house until H calms down a bit. Kuzey arrives. The cabbie tells him the story about how his own Father in law didn't want him but if the love each other...that's all that matters.

Banu: Kuzey came.
H: Eyvah eyvah..the husband came and the wife's not home yet.
G: Mom..please don't say anything.
B: welcome
G: what's new?
B: I'm sorry. It was uncomfortable for you
G: The man just walk in, let him breathe first'

Banu wishes Kuzey Gecmis Olsun! She explains that she was the one who wanted Z to go to Anntalya but he had no bad intentions. She swears. K tells her not to swear. She tells her that she is sorry Simay found out.

Posted Image

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/271039

K: You say gecmis olsun!. I’m notlike that. You ruined everything. Didn’t even think about Zeynep or me. Yous crewed us in such a way ..you say Gecmis olsun!

G: Kuzey

K: shut up.

G: Kuzey

K: no more talking... you..you are such a low life, such an idiot, such a dishonorable and pislik woman! Youtoo, do you hear me? You are the same way. Dishonorable! Of course, For you it’s like that. You say gecmis olsun and think it just goes away. The girl’s father called me dishonorable. He called me deceitful. I’ll set fire to the whole world to preserve my honor,my pride and for my integrity. Do you hear me? The entire world. That girl’s father is now angry withe her because of me. Yes, he’s angry because of me. Is it suitable for big people to bother with such small things? You have no idea, while you are on your high place with your arrogance who you are disturbing (upsetting ) Did you hear me?Did you hear me princess Banu? Hey! Princess Manu? Did you hear me you dishonorable people. Was it necessary to send the girl to Antalya for 3 meters of fabric? Huh? Answer me. Lift that head, ( he says some idiom about opening the pot and finding both B and G in it but I’m not suere of the meaning) lift it! Selfish ....

Banu: anyway... I wish you Gecmis olsun!

K: It’s over and done. Let it be done with. Where is Simay?

Handan:she said she was going to work. She still hasn’t returned.

Z: I met a completely different Kuzey last night. We talked. We explained. We didn’t even realize the sun was rising.

C: But nothing happened between you, ok, you said it a thousand times. We believe you.

Z: but me father doesn’t.

Gulten tells her he will calmdown. Zeynep says she will return to Italy. She says it’s the best for everyone. Gulten tells her not to run away. Why, from whom is she running? She says her father will not forgive her and she wishes she had never come back. Gulten tells her she will talk to her dad. Z says she hurt him so much. She should have told her from the beinning. She will go, everything is a mess. Gulten goes to talk to huseyin and C and Z are left alone.

Z: why are you not saying anything?

C: Excuse me?

Z: why are you not saying anything on the topic?

C: I told you I believe you, what else do you want me to say?

Z: You didn’t even comment.

C: I’m very confused. Simay knows, your dad knows... I’m afraid it will not stop there.

Z: I asked you. I asked if there had been something between you and Kuzey.

C: Yes, and I said no

Z: I’m not so sure about that.

C: what? You are talking nonsense.

Z: You’re hiding something from me. You’re not telling me the truth.

C: what are you saying? You surprise me. Are you taking things out on me now? Do you realize what you are saying? Kuzey is Guney’s brother

Z: so what?

C: Look Zeynep, don’t break my heart. Very rude! I will pretend I didn’t hear any of this.

Gulten convinces Huseyin to hear Z side of the dtory by warning him that his behavior will force her to go closer to K and that she has mentioned her plans to leave. She says she thought he was a different person and is disappointed and Zeynep is upset he won't believe her.

Sami goes and talks to Kuzey at that time Banu Simay arrives. She sees Banu and G outside and greets. Banu tells her she thought she'd be angry at her since se sent Z to Antalya with Kuzey. Simay acts surprised and tells her she had no idea it had been Banu. She tells Banu it's not a problem and she must have had her reasons. She asks when K will be back ad is shocked to hear he is already back. rushes inside, In the house, Sami is on Kuzey's case about the trip with Zeynep. He is married etc. Simay walks in the house, they go in the room and she asks him if he is upset because of Z. he tells her not to strart with him and starts getting ready to sleep Simay tells him she believes him and trusts him. He says he is going to sleep and she makes a comment about him not having slept much the night before. K is not having it

Huseying goes to get Z from Gukten's house.Everything seems fine. After they leave Cemre and Gulten talk.

C: Do you think this issue will be resolved this easily?.....Zeynep is not going anywhere. Because she can't go. She hasn't experienced things with K but they will, becuse she wants to. (She starts to cry) No one will prevent her from doing so. They talked til morning, She saw the real Kuzey. She is not going anywhere.

G: and what's with you?

C: I fell bad for the girl, she will get hurt..uff, what's it to me?
She leaves

Guney gives K uzey Ali's pay. There is discussion about Ali having bought a new car and hoe K pronised him a Makara stand. Guney is not pleased. K tells him that Ali is his friend and he left his job to help them, Guney says thatThings have to have their place, business and pleasure should not be mixed. In the end he concededs the stand for Ali.

Guney overhears Ebru and Baris dicussing their plan to get rid of him and separate Banu and him. They say Banu will be the one runing him from the company after slapping him and they will be rid of him. . He has other plans.
Cemre and K run nto each other in the halls. There is small talk about work. He tries to ask about the saz but they are interrupted by Banu.

Banu later finds Guney deep in thought. He tells her he loves her and that he has some work outside office.

Ali sees Simay going into the movies while she is supposed to be at work. At dinner,Simay talks about her hard day at work. Ali asks Simay about her breaks and schedules. Handan decides to go upstairs.Banu and Guney enter the restaurant and are surprised to see Cemre. Banu apologizes for being late and says they have a good reason. She says she thought the dinner was for partners. Cenre says she had no idea that she was being invited and then Can supports her.

Another great scene,

A: Have you talked to Zeynep?

Simay gets up from the table and he asks Kuzey hat Simays normal schedule is.

Posted Image

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/271014

S: when are you going to play this kuzey? Even Banu has heard you play and I haven’t.

K: Go put that back in it’s place.

S: Come on..please!!!

A: where did that come from?

S: Ah, Ah. didn’t you buy it for New year’s eve?

K: Did I say such thing?

S: No, you didn’t...... It’s my mom.

K: Dear Lord.....

A: Give it to me, let me have a look.......

K: Son, stop

A: just give it

K: Just let go, I said stop.. Why are you so curious about the saz?...saz....

A: Who really bought it?

K: Cemre bought it.

A: what a beautiful gift, what a beautiful thought.

K: The most precious gift of my life

A: By God, it is so

K: but...she told me Zeynep bought it.

A: why?

K: I don’t know.

A: maybe she didn’t want to be the one to give you the most precious gift of your life.

K: Why?

A: I order to keep herself hidden.....why didn’t you ask her?

K: I couldn’t ask her

A: Why not?

K: I don’t know

At dinner they toast to Atilla and the partners and the growth of the company. Banu says she has a surprise and Guney tells her it's not time yet.

Cemre toasts as well. and thanks Guney for having intorduced her to them and Can and Baris for the invite. She feels like they are family and she has learned a lot. Ebru congratulates Baris on his well thought out plan (sarcastically of course) Baris tells her it is just the beginning.

Ali calls Cemre while Kuzey plays the saz without his knowledge. Banu announces her engagement. Everyone congratulates her. Guney is pissed that Cemre is mesmerized by the phone call. Banu seems to think Cemre is not pleased about the news. Who cares? Cemre is in Kuzeyland :blush:

Full episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D-FbuhE4yY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

imqCnvCmrGi78.gifibvrI0gTTJCD1x.gif

#22 Kerim Ilgaz

Kerim Ilgaz

UTOPIA76

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,500 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

Thanks angel, this is awesome, i cant stand Banu and Simay i hope they get rid of them lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,840 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Thanks angel, this is awesome, i cant stand Banu and Simay i hope they get rid of them lol

You're very welcome. Now it's finished so you can read. I hate them as well. They are awful. We need ferhat out so he can at least get rid off Simay. I have a feeling Banu will self destruct . Can't wait. Guney has no idea what he is getting into but he deserves whatever he gets.

#24 Iveta

Iveta

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,435 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:33 PM

Thank you Angel :roseg-smiley:

#25 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,840 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Hottielovin' Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:14 PM

Thanks Angel'cim!Posted ImagePosted ImageIt was a great episode,i loved it! I loved what Kuzey told Banu,go Kuzey!I hate Simay so much but she is getting closer to getting caught and maybr we can get rid of her.Banu is such a little snot,and Guney well he needs a hard slap on the head to wake upPosted Image Kuzey and Cemre were Posted Imageand the last scene was just superb.loved Guney's face,and loved how cemre was in her own worlD!Posted Image

ibtQ62zX0ej8nq.gifsummer_071.gif

#27 Hilal tatoo - director

Hilal tatoo - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

Angelcim :th_heartshape: ... thank you ... thank you :kiss: :kiss: ... you are so kind to give us such detailed translation :loveshower:

#28 Cemre

Cemre

Söz ?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hello my KG folks :D Missed you all.. Angelcim.. Here I am :P :wub:

A trip to the first trailers.. So many elements hidden and it's good to go back to the past sometime :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZAr8_6OQl4

I read a comment somewhere that Cemre's beauty is in her voice.. Kuzey plays the saz.. I don't know if the flowers on her head will happen really or it is the last scene in the episode.. whatever it is, it was beautifully played.. she looked very elegant while being sad.. such class..

and the Oscar goes to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDdlPXRPWs

the scene of Banu and Kuzey.. OMG! It was really really perfect ! This is exactly how frustration feels like, yet he held himself, a man in this age might hit whoever insults him, he did once with his dad. But that night, Kuzey had to deal with Hussain, his dad, Guney and Banu !! And he held himself well, that is real power.

K: no more talking... you..you are such a low life, such an idiot, such a
dishonorable and pislik woman! Youtoo, do you hear me? You are the same way.
Dishonorable! Of course, For you it’s like that. You say gecmis olsun and think
it just goes away. The girl’s father called me dishonorable. He called me
deceitful. I’ll set fire to the whole world to preserve my honor,my pride and
for my integrity. Do you hear me? The entire world. That girl’s father is now
angry withe her because of me. Yes, he’s angry because of me. Is it suitable for
big people to bother with such small things? You have no idea, while you are on
your high place with your arrogance who you are disturbing (upsetting ) Did you
hear me?Did you hear me princess Banu? Hey! Princess Manu? Did you hear me you
dishonorable people. Was it necessary to send the girl to Antalya for 3 meters
of fabric? Huh? Answer me. Lift that head, ( he says some idiom about opening
the pot and finding both B and G in it but I’m not suere of the meaning) lift
it! Selfish ....

So much pain in this.. it's not only cursing.. God this is painful.. great job writers !

I’ll set fire to the whole world to preserve my honor,my pride and for my
integrity.

This defines Kuzey perfectly. It moved me.

I have a feeling that Gulten will be the next Hussain for some time, then she will to the mother that Kuzey never had. I liked how she stood between Hussain and him. She knows that Cemre is not saying everything. As if ignoring something makes it goes away. She is a wonderful woman after all. A mother and friend.

Handan will fall on her face one day because of Guney greed. That money in the bank will have a story later on I'm sure.
Simai will be taken care of either by Firhat or Ali or Sami. I hope she gets caught by one of these.

Zeynap is questioning Cemre while she never shared anything with Kuzey. Silly ! What does Banu suffer form? They need to give more details.
Posted Image
Their love is like two worlds about to collide.. Not something you would see everyday for sure!

#29 Cemre

Cemre

Söz ?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

OMG! I noticed something.. He was trying to figure a way to react.. One was screaming.. The other was talking in a lower tune.. The reactions are high and low.. The ppl who mixed this are brilliant.. Bravo!
Posted Image
Their love is like two worlds about to collide.. Not something you would see everyday for sure!

#30 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,416 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Zeynep reminds me of :

Posted Image

ibpsKECOhviVB0.gifioGfzAd9b3QGO.gif

#31 Hilal tatoo - director

Hilal tatoo - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Gullie :moque: :bounce2:

#32 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,840 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

Zeynep reminds me of :

Posted Image

Gullieeeeeee! Posted Image

#33 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Hottielovin' Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

gullie you are so right Posted Image

ibtQ62zX0ej8nq.gifsummer_071.gif

#34 Leyla

Leyla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

Am I the only one who found Kuzey's reaction towards Banu exaggerated? He needs to take a chill pill. Episode was poor, I am unsure at this point what Kuzey feels for Zeynep, he is not taking steps towards her & not communicating to Ali what he feels. It is inevitable Zeynep will return to Italy sooner or later. Smart move by Guney to get engaged. He will stick to Banu like glue. I am not a Cemre fan, so the end was horrible.

#35 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:06 AM

thank u so much Angel 4 the summary i watched this one it's still slow and they're still not sure who to keep kuzey's heart with :th_rollingpin: but i loved the last scene the song was so nice :th_heartshape:

M0vLnl.png

#36 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,840 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

Am I the only one who found Kuzey's reaction towards Banu exaggerated? He needs to take a chill pill. Episode was poor, I am unsure at this point what Kuzey feels for Zeynep, he is not taking steps towards her & not communicating to Ali what he feels. It is inevitable Zeynep will return to Italy sooner or later. Smart move by Guney to get engaged. He will stick to Banu like glue. I am not a Cemre fan, so the end was horrible.

I think his response to Banu may have seemed exaggerate as a a rection to banu's actions. I think Banu just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kuzey is fed up with almost everyone around him and Banu was the one to get Kuzey's imaginary brunt. I think it's unfair to say he needs to take a chill pill. Most people may be broken and beaten after all he has been through but he still standing and trying to improve himself in spite of being surrounded by people who use him and take advantage of him. I actually wish he would react more often. ,

I think Kuzey does have feelings for Zeynep, no doubt, but he would never just tell Ali. That is not the way he functions. I believe that Kuzey is generally very cautious about his actions and thinks about how those actions may affect the people he loves before he takes the so he ends up just bottling most things in. He loved Cemre for so long and even now he won't admit it to Ali so it would seem strange that he would just suddenly tell Ali about Zeynep, Especially when it is obvious that Ali likes her (or used to). If he has stopped taking steps towards her it is only because he is now trying to figure out what Cemre's feelings for him may be, if any.

I think any Kuzey fan would find the end scene amazing. That scene is about him and should have nothing to do with whether the viewer likes Cemre or Zeynep. There was so much beauty and intensity in it. So emotional. The way he interacts with the instrument that has given him a means to express feelings that he would generally keep to himself. The song that was chosen, a song about loneliness and the need for friends in times of difficulty. I also found it amazing that only the 2 people who he can really be considered as his friends heard him play, even thought there were other people in the house.The way it was shot and directed. Very beautiful in my opinion. I would have enjoyed it just as much had the person at the other side of the phone had been Zeynep because as I said, for me, it was all about Kuzey.

#37 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationPemberley, Derbyshire.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

I agree with Angel that the last scene was beautiful and meaningful for any Kuzey fan, how beautiful he plays! Other thing, Baris's joke about Makara and Can standing up to Banu was nice, people respect Cemre, unlike Banu. :P I like baris though, despite his plans, I would be annoyed with Guney too tbh and with a power hungry sister like Banu... and I don't think he wants to marry Venus either. :P

Simay's new man is nice..and a friend of Can! Makes for an interesting story..but I'd like Simay to find her own happiness and her own way and leave Kuzey ALONE! Also, the guy is cute, totally off-topic, but he looks a bit like Matthew Mcnulty :D Am I the only one who thinks that?

I watched the episode although I didn't see the last one properly..but I am glad it was meaningful and fun..because I am tired of depressive dizis ^^
Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı
"sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.
ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye
göze aldı.
senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi...!♥♥
"

#38 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,840 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

I agree with Angel that the last scene was beautiful and meaningful for any Kuzey fan, how beautiful he plays! Other thing, Baris's joke about Makara and Can standing up to Banu was nice, people respect Cemre, unlike Banu. :P I like baris though, despite his plans, I would be annoyed with Guney too tbh and with a power hungry sister like Banu... and I don't think he wants to marry Venus either. :P

Simay's new man is nice..and a friend of Can! Makes for an interesting story..but I'd like Simay to find her own happiness and her own way and leave Kuzey ALONE! Also, the guy is cute, totally off-topic, but he looks a bit like Matthew Mcnulty :D Am I the only one who thinks that?

Hmmm, I was wondering about that? They showed Can at the gym at the same time and I found it interesting. I don't get why Simay is doing this, she is jeopardizing everything for herself.

#39 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationPemberley, Derbyshire.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hmmm, I was wondering about that? They showed Can at the gym at the same time and I found it interesting. I don't get why Simay is doing this, she is jeopardizing everything for herself.

That..and did you notice something in Cemre and Zeynep 's conversation? When Zeynep confronted her about Kuzey, it felt to me like it was Ali confronting Kuzey about Cemre in the earlier episodes and he used to go crazy, now it was Cemre denying it and going crazy... now it's the other way around.. :D

By the way...I think there is a misunderstanding here or you girls already know(and I read it wrong) Kuzey DIDN'T react that way to Banu, it was all in his head, and what he'd like to say... but in the end he just say politely, it's okay and over. he didn't actually say all those things to Banu as much as I wish he did...
Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı
"sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.
ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye
göze aldı.
senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi...!♥♥
"

#40 kelebek

kelebek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:36 AM

Hey that`s my shopping centre in part 8 on viki KG !! Capitol in uskudar - i lived a block away !!! :woohoo-022:

Beautiful ending !!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users