Bir Cocuk Sevdim 16. Bolum

124 posts in this topic

Posted

I just switched and Mine told Sinan she thinks it's too late for them. loveshower.gif

Posted

The end is unbelivable :over-react-smiley: ... Angel if you have not watched yet I will not say how it ends I'll leave it as a biiiiiiiiiiiiig surprise ... but am so happy that we did not see the end in the trailer .... :loveshower:

Posted

I just switched and Mine told Sinan she thinks it's too late for them. loveshower.gif

NE :excl:

:sad-191: :sad-191: :sad-191: :sad-191: :sad-191:

Posted

The end is unbelivable :over-react-smiley: ... Angel if you have not watched yet I will not say how it ends I'll leave it as a biiiiiiiiiiiiig surprise ... but am so happy that we did not see the end in the trailer .... :loveshower:

I saw the end th_rollingpin.gifI want to strangle Merve. over-react-smiley.gif. me too. great episode and no final scene. The dance scene was wub.gif amazing. Why can't FG and Kerim dance like that too? Timur looked so handsome in that scene.

Derin is a psychopath.ph34r.gif

Posted

Merve :flamethrower: Merve should learn to knock on her dad's door :mad44: and Timur should lock his door from now on if Mine is to become a permanent resident ;)

Timur was dancing, courting, flirting with Mine ... loved the dance ... cool Timur ... :wub:

Mine needed to have closure with Sinan in order to be able to move forward with her relation with Timur ...

Posted

I saw the end th_rollingpin.gifI want to strangle Merve. over-react-smiley.gif. me too. great episode and no final scene. The dance scene was wub.gif amazing. Why can't FG and Kerim dance like that too? Timur looked so handsome in that scene.

Derin is a psychopath.ph34r.gif

who's FG & kerim ?! :blink: ..

i never heard of them :huh: ...

Posted

Oh yes Derin is coco ... crazy ... but Derin is a good match for Merve ... :lol: so everytime Merve gives Hassan to Sinan crazy Derin will find a way to return him back ... :popcorn: poor cocuk Hassan :sad-067:

Posted

This is me at the moment:

Merve! flamethrower.gif This is why your baba would rather want Mine by his side, you have evil blood in you child! Such a negative aura. Not good for when someone is near death and needs strength. Also I can say you are the MOST EVIL CHILD I have seen in any series. I love the actress, this girl needs an award NOW! Amazing!

Funda ve Erdal! loveshower.gif You bring joy and light to the episodes! Funda will make a wonderful mother.

Mine ve Timur! th_heartshape.gif Where do I start?! I think their relationship is right on track. It is too early for anything too intimate and I loved how they played out the scene. Not too desperate from Timur, and not too rude from Mine. They are definitely intertwined and need each other. I do not know how they will tame the wicked child though.

Hassan! animated-smileys-sad-067.gif When you said "Baba", I cried! Right when Mine heard that, she knew this was where she belonged. It was as if she had a revelation. But kid, you need to realize that strangers are not all your friends, he is too innocent. It is cute and annoying. He is just frolicking around with anybody!

Esmehan! animated-smileys-sad-067.gif That man is not worth it! You are very strong.

Surreya and the journalist! 21agetsmiley.gif He is very considerate, and sweet. And they are just adorable. In time, in time!

Everyone else! th_rollingpin.gif

Also, Emine looked beautiful, MashAllah. But this also leads me to say, she can get any man. What are her intentions with Bekir?! Revenge?

Picture2-8.jpg

This show is definitely my favorite, I miss watching something so exciting! What will I do until next Friday?! crazy-monkey-emoticon-001.gif?1292792377

Now that is how you create a trailer! No endings included. Although this ending left me like this unsure.gif. The thing finally knows!! Aaaaaggghhhhhh!!!!!

Timurettes, one of you console me! animated-smileys-sad-067.gif

Posted

Our dear Hilmiye Sara is our seventh :roseg-smiley::)

Murat is not reformed yet :P

:o

Pardon, Hilmiye-Sara, cok ozur dilerim! You are our seventh Timurette! wub.gif

Posted

Timurettes, one of you console me! animated-smileys-sad-067.gif

consoling2.gif everything will be ok!

Posted

I still haven't watched the episode,was it good girls?

Posted

I still haven't watched the episode,was it good girls?

Of course... It was loveshower.gif and annoyed.gif and eyebrow.gif and popcorn.gif and wub.gifwub.gif and kiss.gif and doh.gif and nono.gif and ph34r.gif and mad44.gif

Posted

Of course... It was loveshower.gif and annoyed.gif and eyebrow.gif and popcorn.gif and wub.gifwub.gif and kiss.gif and doh.gif and nono.gif and ph34r.gif and mad44.gif

:moque: ahhhh i can't wait to watch it...but i have no time today,my cousin is leaving for Greece today :( which means half my vacation is already over :sad-067:

Posted

I haven't watched either! I'll watch it maybe tomorrow!

Posted

what about Me ?! :huh:

will Sinan break my heart or not ?! :blink:

I haven't watched it yet :blush:

Posted

what about Me ?! :huh:

will Sinan break my heart or not ?! :blink:

I haven't watched it yet :blush:

I think only a little bit. sleep.gif

Posted

ohh Sinan canim :bisou: .. I know you will never let me down :loveshower:

:234: SINAN :234: SINAN :234:

Posted

The dance scene was beautiful.... some banners

6608091665_c236c55d3a_z.jpg

6608086051_81afa4caaf_z.jpg

6608085917_0e97e93f6a_z.jpg

Posted

I haven't watched the episode yet, it looks promising by your banners Angel. ;)

Posted

consoling2.gif everything will be ok!

Thank you! I hope so! :)

You are torturing me with these banners!! I want all of them! They are just so cute! wub.gif

Posted

Hi guys, do u have a YouTube link for Episode 16?

I haven't watched it yet and I'm looking for a link I can view on iPad. :thinking about:

Posted

Is there a trailer for next ep. yet?

Posted

Is there a trailer for next ep. yet?

No episode this week sad_smiley_13.gif and they are moving to Star tv from next week.