English subtitles

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ella

ella
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

I guess episodes can't be uploaded on youtube anymore because producers complained. Does anyone now any other way to watch the episodes with eng. subtitles? I tried to watch it on kanalD last night, but it just does not make any sense because I don't understand Turkish. Erkan if you are reading this, are you going to be uploading them somewhere else? How come they deleted episode 52 from youtube and not the other ones? Please if anybody knows anything let me know. I'm so hooked on this show and realy want to see all the episodes. Please help!

#2 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

Hello ella!!! :roseg-smiley: Welcome to our forum!!
Read this: http://www.whatisfatmagulsfault.com/p/how-to-watch-videos.html (Method 2) and i am sure you will be able to watch all the next FGSN episodes!!
If you have questions we are here to help you!!!
Posted Image

#3 ella

ella
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

Thank you for your reply and help.
I tried doing the method 2, but unsuccesfully! I even got a virus on my computer by trying. Now I can't use internet at home anymore. Is method 2 going to be the only way to watch the episodes with eng. subtitles from now on? Is Erkan going to be uploading them with the subtitles to that web site?

#4 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

I don't know what Erkan is going to do but i am sure he will inform us!!!
I use Method 2 for all the episodes and i didn't have problem with virus.... When you internet conection will be ok again you can try to download the video with Mozila Firefox!!!
Do you want to show you how???
Posted Image

#5 ella

ella
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Did you follow instructions from the web site or do you have a simpler way. If you could give me your intructions I'll try it when I get home. I'm at work now :)
I would realy appreciate it if you could do that. Thank you for all your help!

#6 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

I will show my own way ;) But you have to wait a while!!
I think that after your work you will be able to try!!!
Posted Image

#7 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

Fist of all you need to have the Mozilla Firefox (it is browser as Inernet Explorer and Google Chrome) on your computer, if you don’t, you can download easily for Free.

We also need a video player, we have 2 options:
1) VLC Player (you can download it from here: http://vlc-media-pla...n.softonic.com/) and
2) GOM Media Player (you can download it from here: http://download.cnet...4-10551786.html)
I prefer GOM Media Player because I like the environment!! Both VLC and GOM are very good and of course FREE.

Now we are going to download 54 episode!!
You open your Mozilla, find the episode and then the only you should do is to follow these 4 steps.

Step 1:Attached File  Step 1.png   758.19KB   97 downloads
Step 2:Attached File  Step 2.png   671.68KB   107 downloads
Step 3:Attached File  Step 3.png   515.04KB   81 downloads
Step 4:Attached File  Step 4.png   605KB   52 downloads

After all these the video should be on your comptuter!!!!!!

Now the final part:
Once the Video and the Subtitles are downloaded, create a new folder and put those two files (video file and the subtitle file) into a new folder, together. The video and the subtitle file must have the same name!! In order to open the video with VLC or GOM the only you have to do is to right click the video file, choose open with... and then you will be able to enjoy the show!!
Posted Image

#8 ella

ella
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

Thank you my friend:)
You are very kind. I will try to do that today and let you know if I succeed. Thans a ton!

#9 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

I am waiting for you replay!!!
I wish i help you to manage it!!!
Posted Image

#10 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,592 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

Fatmagul Fan, you are a real sweetheart! :th_heartshape: Good luck, Ella! :roseg-smiley:

elif.gif omer4.gif

"A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart."

#11 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Fatmagul Fan, you are a real sweetheart! :th_heartshape: Good luck, Ella! :roseg-smiley:

:wub: :wub: Thanks Meltem!! I think it is an easy way end i wish Ella manage it!!
I will be very happy if i help her!!!!!!!
Posted Image

#12 Deena

Deena

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

Fatmagul Fan, you are such a sweetie for posting that helpful info up. So many people were having problems with adding the subtitles.

I think a separate folder should be created for this forum under the Announcements & Welcoming section to contain this step by step information you have posted here.

This should make life alot easier for all the newbies and will take a load off Erkan's back as well! :roseg-smiley:

What do you think kookla?

ibkvd3WBza592D.gifiWhpu4YPR2zr9.gif

#13 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:17 PM

Thank you Deena for your good words. :th_heartshape: :th_heartshape:
I hope i will help many newbies because it is an easy way to watch the show!!!
I am waiting fot ella's replay because i am curious to see if this method works and for the others..
Would you mind if you test this way and let me know if it works??
If it works then i will say to Erkan to open a new topic under the Announcements & Welcoming section for our new friends!!!
What do you say??
Posted Image

#14 Deena

Deena

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:18 AM

No worries FF, I will test your method and let you know if I'm successful.
I'll let you know very soon :)

#15 Deena

Deena

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

Hi FF,

I'm sorry for my late reply, but I've had internet issues all day today. It's been soooo painful! My husband has been working on our wireless network all day, so I've been constantly connecting and disconnecting oofff :/

Anyways, I tried to download it using the method you recommended above... I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and also GOM Movie player. I realised you must also download GOM Converter to convert the YOUTUBE clips, so I did this too. Then, when there was no GOM toolbar appearing on Youtube that gives you the prompt to "download" the video, I also downloaded a Mozilla Firefox plug in called "Fast Video Download" then I played it on GOM Movie player, but the subtitles were very delayed. So I'm sorry to say that I was unsuccessful.

I myself had downloaded Youtube downloader (free)and also VLC Player. You simply right click on the youtube video as it is playing, select copy video URL and paste it into the URL box in Youtube downloader. Save the file once it's download is complete (30mins), then drag the subtitles file onto the movie as it is playing.

This way worked perfectly for me.

If the above way worked well for you, go ahead and ask Erkan to publish it in a separate folder. I think I may have computer issues after dropping my laptop on the tiled floor today :over-react-smiley:

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to Ella and yourself. Good luck with it all :roseg-smiley:

#16 ella

ella
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

I am waiting for you replay!!!
I wish i help you to manage it!!!

#17 ella

ella
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Dear FF fan, I manged to do it. Actually I can't take credit for it, a relative did it for me, by following intructions that you gave me. Thank you so much for your help. You are aweseome:)

#18 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:17 PM

Dear FF fan, I manged to do it. Actually I can't take credit for it, a relative did it for me, by following intructions that you gave me. Thank you so much for your help. You are aweseome:)

I am glad you make it Ella!!!!!!!!!! :loveshower: :loveshower:
Now you can download all the episodes and have them on your computer and any time you want you can watch them!!!
Posted Image

#19 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hi FF,

I'm sorry for my late reply, but I've had internet issues all day today. It's been soooo painful! My husband has been working on our wireless network all day, so I've been constantly connecting and disconnecting oofff :/

Anyways, I tried to download it using the method you recommended above... I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and also GOM Movie player. I realised you must also download GOM Converter to convert the YOUTUBE clips, so I did this too. Then, when there was no GOM toolbar appearing on Youtube that gives you the prompt to "download" the video, I also downloaded a Mozilla Firefox plug in called "Fast Video Download" then I played it on GOM Movie player, but the subtitles were very delayed. So I'm sorry to say that I was unsuccessful.

I myself had downloaded Youtube downloader (free)and also VLC Player. You simply right click on the youtube video as it is playing, select copy video URL and paste it into the URL box in Youtube downloader. Save the file once it's download is complete (30mins), then drag the subtitles file onto the movie as it is playing.

This way worked perfectly for me.

If the above way worked well for you, go ahead and ask Erkan to publish it in a separate folder. I think I may have computer issues after dropping my laptop on the tiled floor today :over-react-smiley:

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to Ella and yourself. Good luck with it all :roseg-smiley:

Thanks for trying it Deena :th_heartshape: :th_heartshape:
Finally for ella my way works for her!!! I don't know why you couldn't but i always say:
Everyone has his own way and the only thing that matters is that WE CAN SEE FGSN!!!!! :roseg-smiley: :roseg-smiley:
Posted Image

#20 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,592 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Weird, but now I'm having problems downloading using Keepvid...sigh. Never had problems before today. :th_rollingpin:

elif.gif omer4.gif

"A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users