PAT

53.Episode

102 posts in this topic

The dog was haunted by Mukko !! I was like a dog?! seriously a dog in the middle of the night running after each one of them and sharing beds with them?:2588aqo: Then I was like I hope it doesn't stay until the kiss scene because I will have a fight with the dog for sure :siffle:

The kiss scene.. The meeting lips scene to be precise was sweet.. the only bad thing was.. why did they have to put it in the trailer? and there was nothing more that the scene in the trailer .. I already watched the trailer over and over again.. whoever does this should stop.. it's ruining the show seriously :hmm2:

Oh I'm happy they used so many tracks with FG and Kerim scene.. the Kiss music is new.. didn't like the beginning much but it ends nicely later on.. I hope we hear Toygar voice in one of the episodes before the show ends..

I need to watch with subs soon :wub:

And we wait another week.. dear writers.. dear director.. no last scene in the trailer please ever again.. specially when it is this much awaited by so many people.. I hope next episode you have something good in store and you don't spill it in the trailer because seriously.. it's not about being bored anymore..:mellow:

The episode was perfect, i loved it so much. it was so sweet seeing the moments between Fatmagul and Kerim and even the back stories were very good. i just love this show.

The kiss scene was exactly how i expected it. Soft and gentle touch.

Oh and kerim owes Fatmagul a puppy. the series will not be complete for me untill he buys her a puppy

Shada, Barbie the dog is pregnant did you see her tummy it was big and her nipples were all swolen, shes going to have puppies and 1 is for gullie. BTW I cant believe Kerim was getting jelouse of the dog :sm16:

The forest scene:

F(talking about Fahrettin):How did he think of a place like this?

K:Who knows?it's actually mumtaz who found this place.Maybe he bought it without seeing it.

F:I wonder how Australia is.

K:I read a lot about it sometime ago.

F:was it When you decided to leave?

K:evet...

F:if you left that day, that night, nothing from what you wrote in your letter

would have happened. I would have been more angry at you each time I thought of you.

My hate for you would have been multiplied.

K:It's a good thing that I didn't leave.

F:Do you remember what you wrote?

"I will live with the only hope that one day I will be forgiven.

I will apologize thousands of times from those eyes that never look into my own"

K:It was millions of times, I will wish to recover only when your wounds are healed.

F:I hope I didn't rip that letter

K:But you have memorized it

F:I memorized it because I felt that all what you said in it was the truth

I was worried that I'll soften up towards you.

Every single line of your letter affected me to a point that I memorized it

despite all my anger.

K:Canim

F:I believed you so much when you said that you'll think of me wherever you will be in the world

In that day, I remember clearly what I have felt. On one hand I hated you

In the other I didn't want you to leave.

K:Fatmagül!!!

F:After that I was very angry with myself, I thought that I cheated on myself when

thinking like that, believing in you like that.

that letter...

I heard your voice for the first time reading that letter.

(Beards playing the role of Mukkaddes)

K:Mukaddes in the house, the birds here!!!

F:let's not go too far, to not get lost.

K:Tamam

Kerim and fatmagül holding hands.

K:So it was then when you heard my voice for the first time?

F: Evet :)

Edited by amounajoujou

I did not like this episode, the show become so weary :hmm2:

i'm sorry i hope did not offend anybody,i want just share my thoughts :unsure:

I did not like this episode, the show become so weary :hmm2:

i'm sorry i hope did not offend anybody,i want just share my thoughts :unsure:

I have read a few others on FB who are complaining that the show is boring. Some write this week after week though - not quite understanding why they continue watching if they dislike it so much, except maybe misery loves company, and they like to hear the sound of their own voice as they whine and witch... People are even complaining about the dog...I LOVED the dog, but that's just little ole me. :th_heartshape: Animals turn me into a softy.

I am not offended if someone doesn't like a particular episode, Natalia. We all have our favorites. I know I have mine. Sometimes, too, shows lose their excitement after awhile, and we stop watching them altogether. It is personal, right?

I really enjoyed the episode. I am sure I will like it even more once I know what people are actually saying to each other - that always helps. :D

Also, I am very disappointed with FB writers. Just read one commenter who complained of being "humiliated" by this episode. Humiliated? By a freaking television show? Another person said she wasn't going to write a review of the episode this week because she hated it, then proceeded to write a long, damning review of the show. :blink: People seem to have lost their minds lately. :wacko:

The forest scene:

F(talking about Fahrettin):How did he think of a place like this?

K:Who knows?it's actually mumtaz who found this place.Maybe he bought it without seeing it.

F:I wonder how Australia is.

K:I read a lot about it sometime ago.

F:was it When you decided to leave?

K:evet...

F:if you left that day, that night, nothing from what you wrote in your letter

would have happened. I would have been more angry at you each time I thought of you.

My hate for you would have been multiplied.

K:It's a good thing that I didn't leave.

F:Do you remember what you wrote?

"I will live with the only hope that one day I will be forgiven.

I will apologize thousands of times from those eyes that never look into my own"

K:It was millions of times, I will wish to recover only when your wounds are healed.

F:I hope I didn't rip that letter

K:But you have memorized it

F:I memorized it because I felt that all what you said in it was the truth

I was worried that I'll soften up towards you.

Every single line of your letter affected me to a point that I memorized it

despite all my anger.

K:Canim

F:I believed you so much when you said that you'll think of me wherever you will be in the world

In that day, I remember clearly what I have felt. On one hand I hated you

In the other I didn't want you to leave.

K:Fatmagül!!!

F:After that I was very angry with myself, I thought that I cheated on myself when

thinking like that, believing in you like that.

that letter...

I heard your voice for the first time reading that letter.

(Beards playing the role of Mukkaddes)

K:Mukaddes in the house, the birds here!!!

F:let's not go too far, to not get lost.

K:Tamam

Kerim and fatmagül holding hands.

K:So it was then when you heard my voice for the first time?

F: Evet :)

Thanks A!!This conversation is really sweet.I saw yesterdays episode but it kept freeezing :annoyed: ,the scenes with K and G were sweet,the pisliks were great,i will rewatch it with subs!:D

ps -I hate the trailer people,seriously showing us the last scene once again!:annoyed:

I have read a few others on FB who are complaining that the show is boring. Some write this week after week though - not quite understanding why they continue watching if they dislike it so much, except maybe misery loves company, and they like to hear the sound of their own voice as they whine and witch... People are even complaining about the dog...I LOVED the dog, but that's just little ole me. :th_heartshape: Animals turn me into a softy.

I am not offended if someone doesn't like a particular episode, Natalia. We all have our favorites. I know I have mine. Sometimes, too, shows lose their excitement after awhile, and we stop watching them altogether. It is personal, right?

I really enjoyed the episode. I am sure I will like it even more once I know what people are actually saying to each other - that always helps. :D

I totally agree with you about those people, if I don't love a show I decide to not watch it anymore, but those people week after week are complaining but watching the show nevertheless.

last week it was: not enough scenes between K&F, we had this week many cute scenes, NO it was boring. What did they expect exactly with yesterday's episode, it's fatmagül beinl being kissed, not Bihter!!!!

I say those people should start to write their own series, that way they'll be totally satisfied.

I am talking here about the FB comments of some people of course.

Good morning !

Meltem and amounajoujou, I know exactly what you mean. I've already been there during ALL season 1. Can you imagine it ?

Those are the same people. They were cursing the show throughout season 1, complaining about everything, absolutely everything. And now season 1 became their reference, it was perfect, it was unique... and season 2 is horrible, boring, etc ...

I used to get upset reading what they write, and I always wondered why they are still watching. And at some point (still in season 1) I just stopped wondering.

For me this show is perfect and very special and I won't allow to anyone to ruin it for me. They can say whatever they want, I don't care :D As long as I get my weekly episode.

Saying that yesterday's episode is boring is REALLY awkward. Because it wasn't at all. But anyway, I guess they entered a phase where their impatience and anger is guiding their feelings and they're seeing things in a distorted way.

Shada, Barbie the dog is pregnant did you see her tummy it was big and her nipples were all swolen, shes going to have puppies and 1 is for gullie.

Really Leman ??? :o :o she'll have puppies ?

I was sad when the dog left :( I thought it belonged to the house :over-react-smiley: I want it back, but with another name than "Barbie".

How can you name a huge dog "Barbie" ???

Good morning !

Meltem and amounajoujou, I know exactly what you mean. I've already been there during ALL season 1. Can you imagine it ?

Those are the same people. They were cursing the show throughout season 1, complaining about everything, absolutely everything. And now season 1 became their reference, it was perfect, it was unique... and season 2 is horrible, boring, etc ...

I used to get upset reading what they write, and I always wondered why they are still watching. And at some point (still in season 1) I just stopped wondering.

For me this show is perfect and very special and I won't allow to anyone to ruin it for me. They can say whatever they want, I don't care :D As long as I get my weekly episode.

Saying that yesterday's episode is boring is REALLY awkward. Because it wasn't at all. But anyway, I guess they entered a phase where their impatience and anger is guiding their feelings and they're seeing things in a distorted way.

What??it was like that for the first season too??No way!!!!

Those people have nothing to do apparently!!!!

Sometimes that's exactly what I feel:they are ruining it for me.

I won't read their comments anymore.

Yes People on Facebook and Youtube i sometimes feel are from another planet. they go on and on and on complaining, i sometimes want to yell STFU and just stop watching and leave the show to those who love it, but they wont, sometimes i feel because deep down they love the show but cant help but complain, its become a matter of habit for them, or they are just trolls wanting to burst peoples bubble. i have thank god become very cold toward haters comments its one look and then a blind eye.

I also loved the dog. i said to Gullie a while back " you know fatmagul loves dogs, i had remembered how happy she looked in season 1 when they went for a stroll with emre and asu and a dog comes up to them, i always say a dog completes a home :) or a cat Kerim has to get her a puppy :P

Natalia you have a right to like or dislike an episode i dont think anyone would be offended by that.

Well for me the episode was perfect. cant wait for the subs. hope its out before thursday, i think we need to beg Erkan lol but im sure hes busy and thus his reason for releasing subs after a new episode is released.

Shada, Barbie the dog is pregnant did you see her tummy it was big and her nipples were all swolen, shes going to have puppies and 1 is for gullie. BTW I cant believe Kerim was getting jelouse of the dog :sm16:

I didnt notice if the dog was pregger, gosh i do hope it is. but if it gives a litter of girls i hope they dont call it Malibu Barbie LOL. gullie kept calling the dog something, did she give it a temp name or was the dog in turkish? LOL

Malibu Barbie LOL.

:blink:

Dog in turkish is Kopek

A Christmas puppy with a beautiful bow would be a lovely gift from Kerim to Gullie, wouldn't it? :th_heartshape: However, Barbie's pups would be too young at that time... :thinking about: Maybe later...

No one is going to rain on my feelings for the show either....I love it too much. :agetsmiley: It's true that those people will never be satisfied. Why they continue to watch is a mystery. :blink:

Goodmorning ladies!!!! How are you??

As i said yesterday i loved the episode very much and i am sure i love it more if i watch it with sub!!!

Kerim's and Fatmagul's scenes were so cute and the pislics also interesting!!!

The kiss scene was awesome because it suits for Kerim's and Fatmagul's story!!!If i saw Bihter's kiss i would be very dissapointed....

Goodmorning ladies!!!! How are you??

As i said yesterday i loved the episode very much and i am sure i love it more if i watch it with sub!!!

Kerim's and Fatmagul's scenes were so cute and the pislics also interesting!!!

The kiss scene was awesome because it suits for Kerim's and Fatmagul's story!!!If i saw Bihter's kiss i would be very dissapointed....

Hi! I completely agree with you, FF...I read a few FB haters who said the kiss was fake, and made them look silly :wacko:

What in the world were they expecting? It's as though they are watching two different shows. :blink:

I thought it was genuinely tender...and just perfect for their first kiss. :roseg-smiley:

Bihter's kiss :o

hahahaha

Well you all know how much I love Bihter :P :P

But she's got nothing to do here :blink: and especially at this stage

‎08 ARALIK PERŞEMBE RATINGLER (2011)

HEDEF KITLE (A/B )

1 FATMAGUL'UN SUCU NE KAND 1:38:24 15,18% 39,09%

2 FATMAGUL'UN SUCU NE (OZET) KAND 0:44:25 8,29% 23,18%

... 3 KURTLAR VADISI PUSU TNT 1:28:03 7,08% 18,34%

4 M.ALI BIRAND'LA KANAL D ANA HABER KAND 0:49:06 6,33% 20,73%

5 ALI KIRCA ILE ANA HABER SHOW 0:44:25 5,19% 17,12%

6 SPOR GUNDEMI KAND 0:02:16 4,70% 14,27%

7 KIM MILYONER OLMAK ISTER ATV 0:51:21 4,55% 15,79%

8 ESRA EROL'DA EVLEN BENIMLE (KARSILASMA) ATV 1:07:44 4,37% 18,15%

9 SANSLI MASA KAND 1:06:57 4,17% 16,15%

10 KURTLAR VADISI PUSU (OZET) TNT 0:49:50 3,97% 11,05%

HEDEF KITLE (TOTAL)

1 FATMAGUL'UN SUCU NE KAND 1:38:24 15,28% 36,89%

2 KURTLAR VADISI PUSU TNT 1:28:03 8,91% 21,63%

3 FATMAGUL'UN SUCU NE (OZET) KAND 0:44:25 8,48% 21,33%

4 ARKA SOKAKLAR (TKR) KAND 1:33:34 7,37% 25,36%

5 M.ALI BIRAND'LA KANAL D ANA HABER KAND 0:49:06 6,43% 18,18%

6 KURTLAR VADISI PUSU (OZET) TNT 0:49:50 4,91% 12,33%

7 ALI KIRCA ILE ANA HABER SHOW 0:44:25 4,80% 13,62%

8 SPOR GUNDEMI KAND 0:02:16 4,57% 12,33%

9 KIM MILYONER OLMAK ISTER ATV 0:51:21 4,51% 15,46%

10 KOCA KAFALAR KAND 0:05:37 4,45% 13,37%

Bihter's kiss :o

hahahaha

Well you all know how much I love Bihter :P :P

But she's got nothing to do here :blink: and especially at this stage

Im currently watching Aski and Bihter sure knows how to kiss :rolleyes:

Im currently watching Aski and Bihter sure knows how to kiss :rolleyes:

She does alright :D:hehe3:

Kerim wouldn't know what hit him if Gullie laid one on him like Bihter. ;) Although, I am sure he'd catch on quickly. :D

Gullie is fine as she is though. I truly love Kerim & Gullie's sweetness together. :wub:

Kerim wouldn't know what hit him if Gullie laid one on him like Bihter. ;) Although, I am sure he'd catch on quickly. :D

Gullie is fine as she is though. I truly love Kerim & Gullie's sweetness together. :wub:

It would have been ridiculous, mostly.

And I would be the one complaining... It took her more than one year to accept him kissing her, it can't take her 5 seconds to give him a passionate kiss.

No, her stillness is exactly the reaction she's supposed to make. Just like the first time Mustafa kissed her. She just closed her eyes, then opened them widely and shied away.