• Announcements

• Important!   07/27/2015

Remember, all members need to use their "Display Names" to log into the forum from now on!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

53.Episode

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Episode 53

8th December 2011

detaybuyukresimfatmaglk.jpg

Fatmagül ve Kerim, ortalık sakinleşene kadar Fahrettin'in evinde kalmaya başlar. Tüm sorunların uzağında, bu evin huzuru ve enerjisi Fatmagül ve Kerim'in özlemini çektiği bir ortam sağlar.

Reşat Yaşaran medyanın gücünü Fatmagüle karşı kullanmaya başladıktan sonra iyice cesaretlenir ve Mustafayı da daha fazla sıkıştırmaya başlar. , Mustafa köşeye sıkıştıkça çıkış yolu aramaktadır. O'nu bu esaretten kurtaracak kişi kendi ayağıyla karşısına çıkar. Selim ve Erdoğan hakkındaki iddiaların doğru olduğunu öğrendiği günden beri, emektar Yadigar'ın Yaşaranlar'a tavrı da değişir. Yadigar'daki bu değişim Yaşaranların dikkatinden kaçmazken, Kadir Fatmagül'ün davasında düğümü çözecek önemli bir şahidi kazanmak üzeredir.

Geçici bir süreliğine de olsa, Fatmagül ve Kerim'in ilk kez kendilerine ait iki kişilik bir dünyaları olur. Baş başa geçirdikleri zamanın keyfini çıkarmaya çalışsalar da, Fatmagül'ün bazı korkuları hala tazedir. Kerim'i kırdığını düşünen Fatmagül, Kerim'e güzel bir sürpriz hazırlar. Fatmagül'ün sürpriziyle başlayan akşam, unutulmaz bir anla noktalanacaktır.

VIDEO

SUBTITLES

https://sites.google.com/site/whatisfatmagulsfault/fatmagulsubs/Fatmag%C3%BCl%C3%BCnSu%C3%A7uNe53.B%C3%B6l%C3%BCm.srt?attredirects=0&d=1

Posted

53756012.jpg

79604185.jpg

35459310.jpg

71071467.jpg

48501335.jpg

55874671.jpg

Posted

Good episode for everyone :roseg-smiley::loveshower:

Posted

Thanks Gullie :roseg-smiley: I hope we have a great episode but I'll watch it tomorrow, I'm too tired :yawn:

Posted

The episode was fine... But I felt sorry for Kerim, for once Mukaddes is not between them, so the dog has to be there and take all gulie's affection...

Poor Guy...

Posted

:rolleyes:

:D

:wub:

Posted

Posted

ohh ,, this naughty girl FG loves it when kerim touches her hair :blush: ... :wub: :wub:

Posted

ohh ,, this naughty girl FG loves it when kerim touches her her :blush: ... :wub: :wub:

Good evening -_-

Posted

Good evening -_-

good Evening canim :kiss: .. i just came back from a birthday party :cheer:

Posted

good Evening canim :kiss: .. i just came back from a birthday party :cheer:

Good to know :D

Now go watch the episode, it's very good :th_heartshape:

Posted

Thanks Gullie :roseg-smiley: I hope we have a great episode but I'll watch it tomorrow, I'm too tired :yawn:

Hey Sara :bisou:

Hey... if there's some kind of strike here, maybe I need to know about it :thinking about:

Posted

Good to know :D

Now go watch the episode, it's very good :th_heartshape:

iam not telling you :blink: .. iam teasing you :234: :234:

Yeah iam watching it now :playintherain:

Posted

Hello girls!!!!! :roseg-smiley:

I was away from home for 1 week and i missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roseg-smiley: In this week i only watched the trailers...

The episode was really nice!!! I loved it and especially the last scene!! :loveshower: :loveshower:

I want to know what Fatmagul told Kerim at the conversation at the walk!!

And where are the others??I hope i didn't miss something important when i was away...

Posted

The episode was perfect, i loved it so much. it was so sweet seeing the moments between Fatmagul and Kerim and even the back stories were very good. i just love this show.

The kiss scene was exactly how i expected it. Soft and gentle touch.

Oh and kerim owes Fatmagul a puppy. the series will not be complete for me untill he buys her a puppy

Posted

I want to know what Fatmagul told Kerim at the conversation at the walk!!

She told him about the letter he wrote to her, the first one before he left to the airport.

She could hear his voice while she was reading it, and she got upset of herself for feeling something.

I am not sure 100% of this by the way

Welcome back FF !

Posted

She told him about the letter he wrote to her, the first one before he left to the airport.

She could hear his voice while she was reading it, and she got upset of herself for feeling something.

I am not sure 100% of this by the way

:swoon: :swoon:

Posted

It was just perfect, last scene was just perfect :th_heartshape: :th_heartshape:

I felt a little sorry for kerim when she locked her door he was very disappointed :( , but is he dumb or something, to drink beer while they're alone, come on!!!!

he didn't expect her to wake up???!!!So what he should be more attentive of these details.

Anyway very nice episode but I didn't really understand what mukkaddes exactly did.

Loved the scene where he took her hair from under her coat :wub: :wub:

Posted

It was just perfect, last scene was just perfect :th_heartshape: :th_heartshape:

I felt a little sorry for kerim when she locked her door he was very disappointed :( , but is he dumb or something, to drink beer while they're alone, come on!!!!

he didn't expect her to wake up???!!!So what he should be more attentive of these details.

Anyway very nice episode but I didn't really understand what mukkaddes exactly did.

Loved the scene where he took her hair from under her coat :wub: :wub:

Yes she got scared he might get drunk... plus the poem was kind of corny :P she freaked out

In the last scene, she used the same poem... as if she was inviting him :ph34r:

About Mukaddes...

Yasarans made Mustafa tell the "real" story (Yasaran's version of course) to a reporter... one of their friends.

And in this story, Mustafa says that Mukaddes took money from the Yasarans.

It made her angry, and she decided to get a revenge on him. she called Sinem and told her about his story with a prostitute that became his wife (Asu / Hacer) ... the next day, it was all over the newspapers.

Meryem got angry because Asu was their only help/witness in Vural's murder case.

I like the hair scene too :D Fatmagul loved it

Posted

I thought it was a great episode!! Lovely ending.

Mukkades is a hag. She heard that Mustafa was going to talk to the press about her taking money and basically pro-yasaran so she told the reporter that is on their side that he's married to a prostitute. I love that Mustafa's mom was finally being decent to Asu and trying to help her.

I can't believe that Mustafa thinks that Yasemin's statement is a strong enough bargaining chip to keep himself out of trouble. That will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I think that Resat is slime!! Hadiger is sooo miskeena I feel so bad for her she's under their thumb now. But extra cookies for Perihan for threatening them with speaking out against them. Yay!

I can't wait to see how Fg and Kerim's relationship progresses and strengthens in the next couple of episodes.

Damn those trailer guys for always showing us the endings.

Posted

Excuse Me . :blush: ..

can i ask a question :blink: ?!

where is the Kiss :huh: !! ?! :excl:

Posted

There is no kiss Murat, the episode ends when he puts her hand on his heart :siffle:

OMG I have to sleep :( it's 3:30.

Posted

Yes she got scared he might get drunk... plus the poem was kind of corny :P she freaked out

In the last scene, she used the same poem... as if she was inviting him :ph34r:

About Mukaddes...

Yasarans made Mustafa tell the "real" story (Yasaran's version of course) to a reporter... one of their friends.

And in this story, Mustafa says that Mukaddes took money from the Yasarans.

It made her angry, and she decided to get a revenge on him. she called Sinem and told her about his story with a prostitute that became his wife (Asu / Hacer) ... the next day, it was all over the newspapers.

Meryem got angry because Asu was their only help/witness in Vural's murder case.

I like the hair scene too :D Fatmagul loved it

Thanks Güllie for the explanation, yo're an angel :roseg-smiley: :roseg-smiley:

I understood that at the end it was same, and he lloked surprised I loved that look :th_heartshape:

By the way does anyone knows when was the first time that Fatmagül realised for the first time that she loved Kerim?

Posted

There is no kiss Murat, the episode ends when he puts her hand on his heart :siffle:

OMG I have to sleep :( it's 3:30.

Their lips did touch ... I don't know if you consider that a kiss.. but it didn't end when he put her hand on his heart.. maybe the stream you're watching was cut

Posted

Their lips did touch ... I don't know if you consider that a kiss.. but it didn't end when he put her hand on his heart.. maybe the stream you're watching was cut

Hahahaha Alia Gullie is just teasing murat.

their lips did touch, he slowly. gently, softly kissed the top part of her lips and the screen froze :P

which means we have to wait for the reaction to his action in episode 54

she will either move her lips and kiss him back. or shy away and said good night, or lay her head of his shoulder or chest being all shy like lol

Its anyones guess.