• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

I liked how that last scene was filmed, the little details were beautiful they made me smile after all the sad emotions that I had.
Kerim taking the keys, Fatmagül opening the door, kerim closing the same door, Kerim using the keys to open the house door, the music, all together made a beautiful scene that will lead us hopefully to a normal couple life for them

What a brilliant scene ... :th_heartshape: ... the moment Mumtaz gives Kerim the key the music starts ... music full of hope ... the details are better than a 100 words ... who needs words ... just before Kerim puts the key in the door the image of the trees, nature and beauty ... Hilal has an eye for pretty images ... magnificent ... :agetsmiley:

#62 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

I love the sincere emotions between Kerim and his father!!wow chapeau bas for that scene!! I also loved how Kerim tried not to cry all the way until he heard this song.

:th_heartshape: Deena, the airport scene was incredibly sad, and so well-acted! I couldn't ask for a better actor to play Kerim's dad, could you? They were perfection :agetsmiley:

:th_heartshape: another brilliant scene ... Kerim and Fahrettin were perfect ... they fit very well in the role of father and son ... they are both senstive and emotional ... after reading the arabic subs, Ece and Melek get a hats up for the dialogue, it rises to the performance ... very well written ... of course the music and directing perfect as usual ... I liked that it was one continuous scene and not interrupted or edited ... this is an award winning scene for Engin ... :loveshower:

#63 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,329 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:32 PM

According to the arabic subs ... at the airport Fahrettin bey when thanking Kadir Bey for opening his house to the "gang" said "you know you have another house also so whenever you wish you can go there and spend some time, you need a vacation as well" ... this is how Kadir bey knew about the house and came up with the idea of sending Kerim and FG there ...
When Mumtaz was driving Kerim and FG to the cottage ... he said that "Fahrettin bought this house and the surronding land 5 or 6 years back and that this land is valuable and that Kerim can do whatever he wishes with this land and that it practically belongs to Kerim" ... Kerim answered we are just guest and I do not want anything ... so Mumtaz answered "well it is early to talk about this now" ...

:th_heartshape:

Wow! Thanks for the explanation, Hilal...it makes the house even more special. :th_heartshape:

i10KanHpM89p6.gif ibcXqY503H5Yks.gif

"A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart."

#64 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • 27,329 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

:th_heartshape: another brilliant scene ... Kerim and Fahrettin were perfect ... they fit very well in the role of father and son ... they are both senstive and emotional ... after reading the arabic subs, Ece and Melek get a hats up for the dialogue, it rises to the performance ... very well written ... of course the music and directing perfect as usual ... I liked that it was one continuous scene and not interrupted or edited ... this is an award winning scene for Engin ... :loveshower:

I agree, Hilal...it is definitely one of Engin's (and the show's) finest scenes. I can't wait to see it with English subtitles. :agetsmiley:

#65 Musti Gigolo- Naya

Musti Gigolo- Naya

GigoloAngel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

Finally things are looking up for me! Asu came back... I guess she can't resist Musti after all. I thought this episode was boring. Nothing important happened. What ever happened to Fahretin staying until Kerim's troubles were over with the Yasarans? :thinking about: I mean he is leaving right when the Yasaran's have the upper hand again. The whole Meltem scenario was bizzare. Two episodes ago she was honored to help Fatmagul... now she is backing out because there is too much press? This just does not make sense considering the fact that she was a politician's daughter, she should be used to the press :sign42: I really do not understand the direction this show is starting to go in. I really hope next few episodes are more eventful and more importantly match up with the previous ones.
Posted Image

#66 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:55 PM

Thanks to SM here is the airport scene ... no words :th_heartshape:

#67 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • 27,329 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

Thank you, SM :th_heartshape: ...Thank you, Deniz :th_heartshape: ...Thank you, Hilal :th_heartshape:

I needed to cry again before my students arrive. :annoyed: ;)

ADORE this scene...Perfect! :roseg-smiley: