Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PAT

52.Episode

67 posts in this topic

Why this multiquote thing doesn't work with me? :sad-059:

GM Gullie :roseg-smiley:

I never understood why Kerim was immediately arrested for his death in the first place. First of all, Kerim TOLD his lawyer, Kadir, that he fought with Vural...Kadir said he needed to report it. Kerim didn't beg him not to...Kadir reports the fight to the police. The police go to the scene and find Vural dead. So, a murderer tells his lawyer about a fight that ended in murder, then allows his lawyer to report the crime??? Uhhhhh....AND, the murderer doesn't try to run before the victim is found? He, instead, stays in the area, and casually packs up to leave in the morning..right? :wacko: None of it makes sense...He was arrested ONLY because he freely admitted to fighting with Vural. Then, along comes other evidence that shows he was not the only person at the scene..and an eye witness sees Kerim leave Vural alive...right before Kerim tells Kadir, and Kadir reports it.

Why wouldn't he be released?

Meltem Oh my Meltem :D Again it may sound am trashing the writers but ..... :P

Vural left to be Guney.. The easiest thing would have been he kills himself.. Musti can fight with Kerim and puts him into coma if there should be some time apart between FG & Kerim.. then they can go back to FG trail and the main storyline.. They stab almost everyone's testimony when it comes to FG case.. but for Kerim trail being more sensitive than FG to be true cause we are talking murder here.. one testimony and he was out.. he had blood on his shirt.. he reported the fight yes.. but Vural could've died because of beating too.. internal bleeding takes sometime to kill.. the man hit his head many times.. To me it doesn't make sense to have Vural murdered in the first place.. doesn't make sense how easy Kerim was in and out of jail.. even when the writers are trying to find a way to make Musti look bad in everyway.. they messed this one up.. Now Kerim is away in that house with FG.. isn't he supposed to be somewhere where the police knows? Common questions that's all :P But.. The Show Must Go On :P

and a good afternoon to all :th_heartshape:

Why this multiquote thing doesn't work with me? :sad-059:

GM Gullie :roseg-smiley:

Meltem Oh my Meltem :D Again it may sound am trashing the writers but ..... :P

Vural left to be Guney.. The easiest thing would have been he kills himself.. Musti can fight with Kerim and puts him into coma if there should be some time apart between FG & Kerim.. then they can go back to FG trail and the main storyline.. They stab almost everyone's testimony when it comes to FG case.. but for Kerim trail being more sensitive than FG to be true cause we are talking murder here.. one testimony and he was out.. he had blood on his shirt.. he reported the fight yes.. but Vural could've died because of beating too.. internal bleeding takes sometime to kill.. the man hit his head many times.. To me it doesn't make sense to have Vural murdered in the first place.. doesn't make sense how easy Kerim was in and out of jail.. even when the writers are trying to find a way to make Musti look bad in everyway.. they messed this one up.. Now Kerim is away in that house with FG.. isn't he supposed to be somewhere where the police knows? Common questions that's all :P But.. The Show Must Go On :P

and a good afternoon to all :th_heartshape:

Hi Moon! Having Vural kill himself certainly would have made things easier, but I think the writers needed his death a mystery to thicken the plot, so to speak. As to Kerim...He spent months in jail on suspicion of murder, even though he practially called the police himself to report it. Doesn't make sense to me. Now, Musti ACTS guilty...He covers his tracks, allows someone else to take the rap, and lies through his teeth to anyone who listens. THAT'S how a murderer (albeit accidental) reacts...He doesn't notify everybody and his mother that he fought the victim, tells where the victim is located...and then hangs around until he is picked up by police the next day. If I were the prosecutor, I would question Kerim's guilt...Sure, he would be a suspect, but when other evidence is presented that can possibly clear him,or points to another suspect, why keep him in jail? The guy didn't run before he was arrested, so why would he run now? Kadir Bey probably notifies the authorities as to Kerim's whereabouts.

:sad-191: i wokeup today missing Emre :sad-067:

he would've made a perfect couple with Deniz :popcorn: both nosey,annoying but you still endup loving them :blush:

Meltemcim... I just think the writers are weak on legal/dedective issues.. that's all :roseg-smiley:

Mukko.. funny you mentioned Emre.. I remembered him and his mum while I was in the shower! :2588aqo: Don't ask why

Any news when the trailer is out? :D

:sad-191: i wokeup today missing Emre :sad-067:

he would've made a perfect couple with Deniz :popcorn: both nosey,annoying but you still endup loving them :blush:

I think Emre and Deniz would make a cute couple, however Mehmet had his eyes on her remember? I think Deniz and Fahrettin will come back for the trial or the wedding (whichever comes first) and Deniz will be romanced by one of the boys...

I loved the airport scene the most out of this episode. Out of all 52 episodes that I've seen so far, no other scene has made me cry more than this one. :sad-191: Good on you Engin! Truly great acting in this ep.

And as for the love birds... I hope and foresee FG and Kerim's first kiss in this new house. :loveshower: I hope so anyway. Can't wait to see what excitement episode 53 holds for us :popcorn:

I read on FB that Kerim's baba bought him the house and surrounding land a long time ago. Does anyone know if this is correct? And, if so, does Kerim know this???

I agree, Moon... :roseg-smiley: CSI writers, they are not. ;)

I think Emre and Deniz would make a cute couple, however Mehmet had his eyes on her remember? I think Deniz and Fahrettin will come back for the trial or the wedding (whichever comes first) and Deniz will be romanced by one of the boys...

I loved the airport scene the most out of this episode. Out of all 52 episodes that I've seen so far, no other scene has made me cry more than this one. :sad-191: Good on you Engin! Truly great acting in this ep.

And as for the love birds... I hope and foresee FG and Kerim's first kiss in this new house. :loveshower: I hope so anyway. Can't wait to see what excitement episode 53 holds for us :popcorn:

I also think Deniz and Emre would make a nice couple...I hope you're right about Fahrettin and Deniz coming back for the wedding, at least...Maybe FG and Kerim will go to Australia on their honeymoon :th_heartshape:

Deena, the airport scene was incredibly sad, and so well-acted! I couldn't ask for a better actor to play Kerim's dad, could you? They were perfection :agetsmiley:

I think we are all awaiting THE KISS...talk about pressure on Beren and Engin to perform to everyone's expectations...ARGH! ha!!! Anyway, can't wait for them to play house...should be sweet and lovely. :roseg-smiley:

I read on FB that Kerim's baba bought him the house and surrounding land a long time ago. Does anyone know if this is correct? And, if so, does Kerim know this???

According to the arabic subs ... at the airport Fahrettin bey when thanking Kadir Bey for opening his house to the "gang" said "you know you have another house also so whenever you wish you can go there and spend some time, you need a vacation as well" ... this is how Kadir bey knew about the house and came up with the idea of sending Kerim and FG there ...

When Mumtaz was driving Kerim and FG to the cottage ... he said that "Fahrettin bought this house and the surronding land 5 or 6 years back and that this land is valuable and that Kerim can do whatever he wishes with this land and that it practically belongs to Kerim" ... Kerim answered we are just guest and I do not want anything ... so Mumtaz answered "well it is early to talk about this now" ...

:th_heartshape:

I liked how that last scene was filmed, the little details were beautiful they made me smile after all the sad emotions that I had.

Kerim taking the keys, Fatmagül opening the door, kerim closing the same door, Kerim using the keys to open the house door, the music, all together made a beautiful scene that will lead us hopefully to a normal couple life for them

What a brilliant scene ... :th_heartshape: ... the moment Mumtaz gives Kerim the key the music starts ... music full of hope ... the details are better than a 100 words ... who needs words ... just before Kerim puts the key in the door the image of the trees, nature and beauty ... Hilal has an eye for pretty images ... magnificent ... :agetsmiley:

I love the sincere emotions between Kerim and his father!!wow chapeau bas for that scene!! I also loved how Kerim tried not to cry all the way until he heard this song.

:th_heartshape: Deena, the airport scene was incredibly sad, and so well-acted! I couldn't ask for a better actor to play Kerim's dad, could you? They were perfection :agetsmiley:

:th_heartshape: another brilliant scene ... Kerim and Fahrettin were perfect ... they fit very well in the role of father and son ... they are both senstive and emotional ... after reading the arabic subs, Ece and Melek get a hats up for the dialogue, it rises to the performance ... very well written ... of course the music and directing perfect as usual ... I liked that it was one continuous scene and not interrupted or edited ... this is an award winning scene for Engin ... :loveshower:

According to the arabic subs ... at the airport Fahrettin bey when thanking Kadir Bey for opening his house to the "gang" said "you know you have another house also so whenever you wish you can go there and spend some time, you need a vacation as well" ... this is how Kadir bey knew about the house and came up with the idea of sending Kerim and FG there ...

When Mumtaz was driving Kerim and FG to the cottage ... he said that "Fahrettin bought this house and the surronding land 5 or 6 years back and that this land is valuable and that Kerim can do whatever he wishes with this land and that it practically belongs to Kerim" ... Kerim answered we are just guest and I do not want anything ... so Mumtaz answered "well it is early to talk about this now" ...

:th_heartshape:

Wow! Thanks for the explanation, Hilal...it makes the house even more special. :th_heartshape:

:th_heartshape: another brilliant scene ... Kerim and Fahrettin were perfect ... they fit very well in the role of father and son ... they are both senstive and emotional ... after reading the arabic subs, Ece and Melek get a hats up for the dialogue, it rises to the performance ... very well written ... of course the music and directing perfect as usual ... I liked that it was one continuous scene and not interrupted or edited ... this is an award winning scene for Engin ... :loveshower:

I agree, Hilal...it is definitely one of Engin's (and the show's) finest scenes. I can't wait to see it with English subtitles. :agetsmiley:

Finally things are looking up for me! Asu came back... I guess she can't resist Musti after all. I thought this episode was boring. Nothing important happened. What ever happened to Fahretin staying until Kerim's troubles were over with the Yasarans? :thinking about: I mean he is leaving right when the Yasaran's have the upper hand again. The whole Meltem scenario was bizzare. Two episodes ago she was honored to help Fatmagul... now she is backing out because there is too much press? This just does not make sense considering the fact that she was a politician's daughter, she should be used to the press :sign42: I really do not understand the direction this show is starting to go in. I really hope next few episodes are more eventful and more importantly match up with the previous ones.

Thank you, SM :th_heartshape: ...Thank you, Deniz :th_heartshape: ...Thank you, Hilal :th_heartshape:

I needed to cry again before my students arrive. :annoyed: ;)

ADORE this scene...Perfect! :roseg-smiley: