• 4,662 posts
  • LocationPemberley, Derbyshire.

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

Next date, Thursday july 7th for episodes 4, 5 and 6

4 bölüm

SUBTITLES : https://sites.google...redirects=0&d=1

5 bölüm

Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı
"sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.
ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye
göze aldı.
senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi...!♥♥
"

#2 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:09 PM

6 bölüm

Be ready !

4 episode montage by Fatmagül İlgaz
Posted Image

4 trailer 2

Rahmi abi: no matter what anybody says, no matter who does what, u r my sister, very clean, very pure ..
F : (cries)
Münir: Look at me, dodo head you will marry
Jandarma: I say stop!
Reşat: turn your back on me..I give the orders !
P : ENOUGH !
S : Dude are you insane?
E: piss off!
R: Leave my sister be ! Let us be comfortable ( to neigh bours)
F: abi how will i live?
R s bro : God damn it .. he is caught..the jandarma caught kerim
Ebe nine : Fatmagül!
Münir: CALM DOWN!
E: Tell EVERYTHING to the commander .. feel free to talk !!
tell them of the guilty ones
Commander: yes, come on , tell me everything

it is hard to translate from turkish to english some translations are not literal so i did it my best what i could do..

"wedding scene"
You, Fatmagül Ketenci, with your own self-determination and without any force or influence do you accept as a husband kerim ilgaz?

Fatmagül hanim...? (Ms Fatmagül)

...Yes....
göze aldı.
"

#3 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

5 episode montage by Fatmagül İlgaz

Posted Image

TRANSLATIONS

Hi i came back from doctors & i did a quick translation of the boat scene in the short time i have

boat scene
S: Hi
E: left?
S: Meltem left the airport..Returned to Ankara..What did you do? (useless talk -_- )
E: we talked.. our friend is a little heart broken (lol about kerim)
S: so what is it now ? (currently)
Vural: was not comfortableat all
Kerim: I am comfortable am i?
E: oh He was in jail...he got money...will get his passport soon but still in sad?
K: I’m left alone with THAT girl ! i have to look at her eyes constanly....that....always..remind me of that...night
V: Mmmi rememember from that night that girls eyes were faboulous !
K: I will kill you man!
S: Kerim!!!
E: Kerim!
K: I will kill you man!
S: kerim be calm !
K leave me man
S really vural your an oaf !
V: i am sorry...
K: i hate myself already..i hate all of you separately i hate everything i lived
E: kerim ok calm down
K: get out of my life..from now on none of you i want to see..none of your faces i want to see !

E: it is ok for us none of us want to deal with you
S: okay bro dont cry
e:hayda..hadi kendine gel ya come on snap out of it vural
V: i can not slep ! i can not sleep after that night
E: Geeeez ! if we are very comfortable..i can nt sleep either..(about himself makes his a joke about a horrorflim)
S: me too with meltem i could not... did not.. this man will always be the issue?
I can not imagine kerim..

Vural : Kerim has not done anything ( remembers her how kerim was waiting but not doin anything
Erdoğan: What?
Erdoğan.: Ne?
V: I saw her, she was passed out that girl.. he just waited
Erdoğan.: Kerim said that?
V : *shakes head*
E: Vural look my son calm down do not tell anything, it will get more damaged, we will go through this all together, okay ? Do not tell nothing hey hey

göze aldı.
"

#4 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

Kerim fg scene

K: Did I do anything to you that night ? Everything about that night..is so blurred i do not remember anything
F: Sus!
K: Believe me I..
F: Shut up !
K: Fatmagül
F: don’t say my name !
K: I swear to you...I have not done anything like that....
F: SHUT UP ! I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE
K: I can not do such a thing, i can not !
F: SHUT UP LOW LIFE SHUT UP
K: Ok. I am not saying I am innocent..
F: enough!
F: If you approach me I will kill I swear !
K: your yenge..

Thank you liz so muchhhhhh...i was wondering if you could translate the scene at the police station where kerim announces he will marry ftmagul...i mean what does the captain say before and what does he say to ftmagul...even a brief would be fine canim dont need to translate the whole thing...thank youuuuuuu :)

SM, at the police station, the captain asks Kerim if FG was with him willingly, Kerim doesn't answer in the beginning but at the end he nodds. When Mukaddes along with Munir, Rahmi and FG arrive, the captain asks FG to speak and tell him what happened. She doesn't say anything. Munir and Muko start telling him the fabricated story. He orders them to go out of the room. He asks FG again to speak. All she says is that she doesn't have the right to say anything, she doesn't have the right to complain. The captain goes out, call Kerim and asks him if he will marry FG, he answers in the affirmative.

göze aldı.
"

#5 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,310 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

Oh it's already Thursday :huh:
Tamam we can start commenting the 3 episodes.

I didn't have time to watch the 6th yet. Hopefully tonight :( and when I finish i'll comment them all.

ibpsKECOhviVB0.gifioGfzAd9b3QGO.gif

#6 Guest_SM-Kerimaholic_*

Guest_SM-Kerimaholic_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

no replies yet???

#7 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,310 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

no replies yet???

Why don't you start then ?
You're waiting for each other like school students :P

#8 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,887 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:45 PM

FG broke my heart. The 3 episodes are very sad. The wedding scene is funny. THE HAPPIEST COUPLE EVER. Of course FG has every right to hate Kerim because she believes that he has raped her. We can see Kerim struggling between feeling that he couldn't have raped her and what Vural told him (that he indeed did). Meryem Abla's faith in Kerim is resurfacing. She is sure that the Yasarans did convince him to take the blame in some way. The evil ways of the Yasarans and Munir are clear after they kill Galip usta. I hate the mentality of the village people. This is all I can think of now. Maybe when you make your posts, I'll have more comments...

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

#9 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,310 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

Thanks Abla ! ^_^

#10 Guest_SM-Kerimaholic_*

Guest_SM-Kerimaholic_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

Why don't you start then ?
You're waiting for each other like school students :P

LOLOL......Well i'm the second youngest so I don't want to offend my elders on the forum LOL ;)

Thank You abla for getting started hehehe....where are the rest? Angel?? Peri??

#11 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,765 posts
  • LocationThrowing eggs at Bugra for working with KanalD

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:51 PM

LOLOL......Well i'm the second youngest so I don't want to offend my elders on the forum LOL ;)

Thank You abla for getting started hehehe....where are the rest? Angel?? Peri??

Sorry, I was busy and couldn't watch the re runs :rolleyes:

imqCnvCmrGi78.gifibvrI0gTTJCD1x.gif

#12 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

selam dostlarim i was busy & sick so i could not complete the fainting scene translation of 6 episode i fell asleep tired
i did not watch the reruns but; i remember i liked the fainting scene & the scene i posted above .. those are my favourites & when fg hugs rahmi after he comes to the hotel...
as usual i hated mukko with all my heart in this episode; even if u have had a bad life that gives u NO RIGHT to be violent to others or abuse others... there is no excuse for rape or physical abuse

i dont like/love mukko even if she makes me laugh at her stupidity sometimes^^; just imagine how you would deal with such a person in reality right ?

i liked how fg reacted to kerim; "I DONT WANT TO HEAR your voice" very natural ^^ she obviously believed he raped her or was involved in the episode . . .

ok that is all i can think; i will TRY to add more translations later but my head hurts

mustafa & fg made me cry in the episode :( very much

to me the mustafa engagment scence was sad...how she remembered her happiness & just a few days ago her life was destroyed :'(

once again abla was my favourite in this episode
göze aldı.
"

#13 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,887 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

I think it was nice how they made Kerim afraid to even touch her when she fainted. Muko's intention to get rid of FG was clear: When she learned that Kerim was planning to leave after a while, she freaked out and told him that she was not her responsability any more... crap! I hated her remark to FG about the bed being single: Totally inconsiderate...

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

#14 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

I think it was nice how they made Kerim afraid to even touch her when she fainted. Muko's intention to get rid of FG was clear: When she learned that Kerim was planning to leave after a while, she freaked out and told him that she was not her responsability any more... crap! I hated her remark to FG about the bed being single: Totally inconsiderate...

that & how she jokes about the rape later on !

yes it rly was..how he rememberd that disgusting scene & then understood her pain & did not touch her ... he was not sure
göze aldı.
"

#15 Asu rose

Asu rose

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • LocationU S A

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:55 PM

selam dostlarim i was busy & sick so i could not complete the fainting scene translation of 6 episode i fell asleep tired
i did not watch the reruns but; i remember i liked the fainting scene & the scene i posted above .. those are my favourites & when fg hugs rahmi after he comes to the hotel...
as usual i hated mukko with all my heart in this episode; even if u have had a bad life that gives u NO RIGHT to be violent to others or abuse others... there is no excuse for rape or physical abuse

i dont like/love mukko even if she makes me laugh at her stupidity sometimes^^; just imagine how you would deal with such a person in reality right ?

i liked how fg reacted to kerim; "I DONT WANT TO HEAR your voice" very natural ^^ she obviously believed he raped her or was involved in the episode . . .

ok that is all i can think; i will TRY to add more translations later but my head hurts

mustafa & fg made me cry in the episode :( very much

to me the mustafa engagment scence was sad...how she remembered her happiness & just a few days ago her life was destroyed :'(

once again abla was my favourite in this episode

oh my god Mukadaxx was so unbelivable and what she said to Rahmi,when he told her Fatmagul was tired,she said u know why(thats it was their wedding night and all :o,
Posted Image

#16 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,887 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

oh my god Mukadaxx was so unbelivable and what she said to Rahmi,when he told her Fatmagul was tired,she said u know why(thats it was their wedding night and all :o,

This woman is one track minded. All she can think about is the filthy :o

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

#17 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:17 PM

This woman is one track minded. All she can think about is the filthy :o

i did not like how rahmi lets his wife step over his sister
things changed for fg after only ABLA stood up for her
göze aldı.
"

#18 Asu rose

Asu rose

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • LocationU S A

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Fatmagul was all broken sad lifeless,lost her spark,its sad she tried to kill her self few times,and was begging Rahmi not to let this marriage happen,it broke my heart,but what can he do against his wife he had no power,put he did stick up for Fatmagul even though he is weak,and she did take shelter in him at this time,Kerim showed his concern more than once,it showed he is a better guy than Mustafa,who on the first problem they faced he turned his back on her,Galib usta death was an accident even though he thought he was followed,and he was the last reason Abla will stick around after the town people turned their backs on her, he was a good looking guy I wonder why Abla didn't hook up with him lol,I felt like Erdogan and Vural felt guilty about what they did,more than Selim,whose buzy trying to convenice Meltem he didn't do anything and I think he belived it him self, Kerim is just trying to do the right thing by marrying Fatmagul,because he saw her trying to kill her self and I don't think he had any feeling for her, other than pitty and guilt,he was about to leave after Rahmi got there,I'm sure it wasn't easy to face Fatmagul and be around her,even though he didn't remmber that night, and Fatmagul made sure of that :)
Posted Image

#19 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

Fatmagul was all broken sad lifeless,lost her spark,its sad she tried to kill her self few times,and was begging Rahmi not to let this marriage happen,it broke my heart,but what can he do against his wife he had no power,put he did stick up for Fatmagul even though he is weak,and she did take shelter in him at this time,Kerim showed his concern more than once,it showed he is a better guy than Mustafa,who on the first problem they faced he turned his back on her,Galib usta death was an accident even though he thought he was followed,and he was the last reason Abla will stick around after the town people turned their backs on her, he was a good looking guy I wonder why Abla didn't hook up with him lol,I felt like Erdogan and Vural felt guilty about what they did,more than Selim,whose buzy trying to convenice Meltem he didn't do anything and I think he belived it him self, Kerim is just trying to do the right thing by marrying Fatmagul,because he saw her trying to kill her self and I don't think he had any feeling for her, other than pitty and guilt,he was about to leave after Rahmi got there,I'm sure it wasn't easy to face Fatmagul and be around her,even though he didn't remmber that night, and Fatmagul made sure of that :)

later episodes he says he fell in love with her a long time ago but ok i will not speak about later episodes & i find what he says wrong
very nice paragraph asu ! i hope others post too
it is certain kerim did not want fg to die
göze aldı.
"

#20 Asu rose

Asu rose

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,004 posts
  • LocationU S A

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

i did not like how rahmi lets his wife step over his sister
things changed for fg after only ABLA stood up for her

poor guy what else can he do ,I've seen woman like that in my life,where they have their husband wrapped around their little finger and they are normal guys,but rahmi is special,and we all saw who wears the pants in that marriage lol
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users