PAT

Episodes General Discussions

5,378 posts in this topic

OMGGGG :loveshower: :loveshower: :loveshower:

518590218.jpg

OMG :woohoo-022: :woohoo-022:

OMG, a puppy! :o Guess you were right Shada, be happy now, your wish came true :loveshower:

what an adorable picture!

:sm16: :sm16: :sm16::loveshower: :loveshower:

:sm16: :sm16: :sm16::loveshower: :loveshower:

sevgililer günün kutlu olsun! so happy for you, Fatmagülcüüüm! you can always set the puppy after Mukko when she/he is older :P imagine that.

I want oneeeee just like himmm

Kerim is SLICK! :th_heartshape: Perfect gift for Fatmagul :loveshower:

Ohh :o ... how cute ... so that is why he took her to Gul Mutfaga to give her the dog ... that's what got him the teskur hug :D

Episode 62 comments >>>

Good morning ^_^

I LOVE MUKKO :lol: :lol: :lol:

muk1.jpg

muk2.jpg

muk3.jpg

muk4.jpg

muk5.jpg

muk6.jpg

She's hilarious and frustrating at the same time...You want to hug her and kick her on a rotating basis :D

Pouahahaha

muk7x.jpg

muk8.jpg

Oh! And good afternoon :roseg-smiley:

Hahahahahah love it

By the way i think i need a Massage, my arm is stiff, any volunteers ???????

sorry about your arm kerimo :roseg-smiley: just keep moving it :th_heartshape:

good morning everyone :agetsmiley:

i think fragman 2 of episode 62 has broke the record in keeping me smiling since tuesday :loveshower: seriously nothing bothered me since :rolleyes:

nothing bothered me since :rolleyes:

safari sucks :angry:

:moque: :moque:

Eh wallah, the whole apple industry sucks :P

it really does can you believe it my avatar has not changed yet :annoyed: but when i opened firefox it has my new one :loveshower: and i cant browse a lot of things on it (see i know what browse is now i can even use it in a sentence heheh )

i guess i will be moving :roseg-smiley: it will take a lot of time to move all my fave and bookmarks :eyebrow:

I think episode 62 has many FGSN fans creative juices flowing. I just stumbled on this really cute video also.

This is an article that talks about animals

http://cadde.milliyet.com.tr/2012/02/20/YazarDetay/1505192/christine-falling-ler-yetistiriyoruz

fft16_mf2010991.Jpeg

FATMAGÜL’E TEŞEKKÜR (Thank you Fatmagul)

In last episode of Fatmagul'un suçu ne? Kerim gave a puppy as a gift to Fatmagul.

In the next scene, Kerim explains to Fatmagul's nephew Murat that they didn't get the puppy from a pet shop, but from an animal's shelter, and there are a lot of dogs without owners waiting in shelters. Thank you writers.

Ya, I loved that they did this. how Kerim explained how he got the puppy too. its so nice of the writers to do it this way. even animals need support :th_heartshape:

My Max is adopted too :D

The dog looks so sad :( :( look at his eyes poor thing !!!!!!!!

fft16_mf2010991.Jpeg

This is an anatolian puppy, they are very good dogs, he does have the saddest eyes, ,my heart breaks.

Kerim got Fatmagul a Labrador puppy, my kids are dying for one of them :P also very good dogs

labrador-puppies.jpg

labrador-puppies.jpg

:sad-059:

Just another random thought I'd like to share after watching some scenes from Bir Bulut Olsam...

The name MUSTAFA in all Turkish dizi's I've seen so far equals PSYCHO! :)

E.g. Mustafa Bulut (BBO) Was a psycho, but still lovable. Hello... It is Engin we're talking about ;)

Mustafa (Menekse ile Halil) Absolute nut case!

Mustafa Nalcalin (FGSN) Psycho, pislik, demented-maniac!

(I had to vent that one out, now I feel better :))

It would be interesting to know what the name 'Mustafa' means in Turkish/Arabic. I know it is of Arabic origin.

Do any of you lovely Turkish/Arabic speakers know what that name means?

Just another random thought I'd like to share after watching some scenes from Bir Bulut Olsam...

The name MUSTAFA in all Turkish dizi's I've seen so far equals PSYCHO! :)

E.g. Mustafa Bulut (BBO) Was a psycho, but still lovable. Hello... It is Engin we're talking about ;)

Mustafa (Menekse ile Halil) Absolute nut case!

Mustafa Nalcalin (FGSN) Psycho, pislik, demented-maniac!

(I had to vent that one out, now I feel better :))

It would be interesting to know what the name 'Mustafa' means in Turkish/Arabic. I know it is of Arabic origin.

Do any of you lovely Turkish/Arabic speakers know what that name means?

Mustafa Bulut...psycho sadist, rapist, wife beater and kidnapper was Lovable but Mustafa Nalcali.... Wife beater, blackmailer, murderer is despicable. Interesting..... :rolleyes:

Mustafa is one of the names if the prophet of Islam and a very common name in Turkey. I think 3 physho Mustafas among thousands of Turkish characters may just be coincidence.

Mustafa Bulut...psycho sadist, rapist, wife beater and kidnapper was Lovable but Mustafa Nalcali.... Wife beater, blackmailer, murderer is despicable. Interesting..... :rolleyes:

You have to watch it to know what she means, as much as people were shocked by his craziness they could not help but love him. he would hang out with kids and fight with them because we was a child by nature, it was hilarious. he was also an epileptic who had epileptic seizures :( . he's crazy from the start, not someone whose good and suddenly becomes bad, the village people know him for who and what he is, hes kinda a crazy version of Ali from KG, i dont know how to explain it but you need to watch it to know :P

You have to watch it to know what she means, as much as people were shocked by his craziness they could not help but love him. he would hang out with kids and fight with them because we was a child by nature, it was hilarious. he was also an epileptic who had epileptic seizures :( . he's crazy from the start, not someone whose good and suddenly becomes bad, the village people know him for who and what he is, hes kinda a crazy version of Ali from KG, i dont know how to explain it but you need to watch it to know :P

I know I know. I was reading reviews about how well Mustafa Bulut was received by the audiences. Apparently, they ended the series early because the writers intention for the character of Mustafa was to be an evil kind of psycho that everyone hated, but Engin played the role so well, that the audience still fell in love with him instead of hating him... I think it's his eyes. They are so kind hearted and loving even when he plays the character of a psycho. :D

Here we go...

I googled the name and Mustafa means 'the chosen one'

From my limited arabic knowledge, Kerim means 'kind or generous' (this name suits our Kerim nicely ;))

ece and melek are the same writers of menekse and and halil so they are the ones who's obsessing about naming the ex sycho character

(mustafa) and be prepared cause there is gonna be a second trailer today :cheer: