• Announcements

• Important!   07/27/2015

Remember, that there is now a one limit  gif per signature. Only one. Thank You!    Also Remember that all members need to use their "Display Names" to log into the forum from now on!

Episodes General Discussions

5,367 posts in this topic

Posted

FATMAGUL'UN SUCU NE ? SEASON 2

AY0NyaWCEAAvDBg.jpg

Before the episode is aired, there are usually plenty of discussions and speculations.

And because the episodes' topics will remain locked until thursday night to avoid flooding , I created this topic to have a place for these kinds of discussions.

You can talk as much as you want here ^_^

And it's one topic for the whole season, unless it becomes very heavy.

Posted

Episode 40

296312_285265374821005_136492329698311_1323275_3826674_n.jpg

Summary:

Kerim and Fatmagül’s life completely change.

A new era begins for Kerim and Fatmagül when Kerim is taken into custody although he is innocent. While he waits to trial date helpless in jail, he just wants that fatmagül believes his innocent. On the other hand, while Fatmagül is alone against to Mustafa and Yaşaranlar as vulnerable, Kerim feels much worse himself. Fatmagül also must move the home because of the same reason ; Mustafa. He follows a way to use this opportunity and Kerim is justified in fearing about this. About Yaşaranlar ; the hopes thoroughly reduced for company and in this situation, Erdoğan also has to comply what Reşat Yaşaran gets decision.This makes to Erdoğan much ambitious against to Reşat. By the way about Selim, he waits for the day will take revenge from Meltem. In the new house of Fatmagül, she has a room of her own for the first time. Fatmagül prepares also ‘’a place’’ for Kerim as well. By the way about Mukaddes; she also finds a place of Fatmagül life but this time, intensity of the discussions increases very much among fatmagül and mukaddes. Kadir and Ömer try to find a solution to prove his innocent but All the evidence points to Kerim. Actually, there is a witness of that night and If Mustafa reaches to this witness before everyone, he knows that he can change Kerim’s fate. After days in jail, meeting day comes for fatmagül and kerim and this is the only one will makes them happy. Despite all the negativity, their love is full of hope.

(facebook/BerenSaatLovers)

Posted

What are your expectations for this episode?

I am looking forward to read your comments.

Posted

ben çooook heyecanli :loveshower: :loveshower: even if they all spend the whole episode standing without any word, it will look great to me :lol:

Judging from the summary, the first released trailer is for episode 40. The 2 others are for later.

I like the part that talks about altercations between Fatmagul and Mukaddes. It's going to be interesting

Posted

Im really looking forward to Fatmagul and Mukkadas interaction its gonna be fun to watch. :popcorn:

Of course any scene with Fatmagul and Kerim is welcomed :P

Posted

2nd trailer shows moving to new home...it should be in this episode as well...

Ohhh...i can't wait any more...the end of this episode will be great....they will meet finally and i hope there will be some talk not just hug...

I really hope that Fg will finally put Muko at her place...

Posted

Hope that the scene in the first trailer isn't the only one between Fatmagul n kerim!!

Posted

Hope that the scene in the first trailer isn't the only one between Fatmagul n kerim!!

And one in the beginning, after he was taken to the police station.

And in between, the prison days, and the moving to another house and Mustafa stalking.

With scenes of Yasarans moaning Vural and fighting with each other :D

Posted

And one in the beginning, after he was taken to the police station.

And in between, the prison days, and the moving to another house and Mustafa stalking.

With scenes of Yasarans moaning Vural and fighting with each other :D

That's exactly how i believe the episode will be like but still better than no episode at all :lol:

Posted

That's exactly how i believe the episode will be like but still better than no episode at all :lol:

Well I like these events, we'll have something different than seaon 1. I like change :smiley_good:

Posted

thanks gullie this topic is great it will help out in keeping organized.

omg gullie is gonna be mean to mukko. :crying: thats what i get for raising her like my own daughter :mad:

Posted

thats what i get for raising her like my own daughter :mad:

:o

<_<

Posted

thanks gullie this topic is great it will help out in keeping organized.

omg gullie is gonna be mean to mukko. :crying: thats what i get for raising her like my own daughter :mad:

:lol: :lol:

Posted

Guys lets not forget in the middle of the show we will see Gaye drinking Cooka Coola LOL

Posted

:lol: Don't remind me of the kooka koola

Posted

:loveshower: It's our turn now

:sm16: Who is ready ?!!!!!!

Posted

:loveshower: It's our turn now

:sm16: Who is ready ?!!!!!!

I'm readycheer_icoon.gifcheer_icoon.gifBut i will be working late tomorrow :( what time does it start?

Posted

I am, I am!!!!!! :loveshower:

Posted

hadiiii I wanna see some real excitement. Stop sleeping, summer is over !

It should start as usual newy. At 9:00 turkish time

Posted

hadiiii I wanna see some real excitement. Stop sleeping, summer is over !

It should start as usual newy. At 9:00 turkish time

The reklam here said 8, like KG. Maybe just the season premier. They played the KG episode back to back. They may do the same with FGSN? Not sure though

Posted

The reklam here said 8, like KG. Maybe just the season premier. They played the KG episode back to back. They may do the same with FGSN? Not sure though

Seriously ?? :mellow: 8:00 ???

OMG glad i read this

What's back to back ? you mean no commercials ?

Posted

Seriously ?? :mellow: 8:00 ???

OMG glad i read this

What's back to back ? you mean no commercials ?

no they're playing the episode twice in a row. Did you watch? You did, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Posted

I will be home around 9 9-30 :sad-059: i will see it afterwards,im sure you girls will tell me what i missed ;)

Posted

no they're playing the episode twice in a row. Did you watch? You did, didn't you? :rolleyes:

Twice ? :wacko: what for ?

I don't care for the second time, I just want to catch the fisrt one lol. Tamam I'll be in front of my TV around 7:00 to catch with the Ozet.

No I didn't watch Kuzey Guney

Posted

I can't believe Fatmagul is back tomorrow!!! I am VERY excited!!! After waiting the whole summer, the time is almost here :cheer::cheer::cheer: