• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#21 Hilmiye-Sara

Hilmiye-Sara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 329 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:29 AM

Sara the series isnt in english but i know its subbed in Arabic,i dont know if you know Arabic.Anyway there is a group on fb that translates the important scenes..this is the link https://www.facebook.com/terpsy.kolomvakis?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Bir-%C3%87ocuk-Sevdim-For-English-Speakers/275961125774780 :th_heartshape:

Thanks sweetie :roseg-smiley: I know arabic but I may look in the facebook.
Posted Image

#22 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Saliha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

ok check out the group and they give the youtube link to the arabic channel that translates it..enjoy!:th_heartshape:

tumblr_nb8zltwsRe1rdhjiko1_500.gif

#23 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Saliha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:40 PM

last scene from yesterdays episode :swoon:

#24 Angel

Angel

Ali Yusuf

• Administrators
  • 22,056 posts
  • LocationFlying Over The Coo Coo's Nest

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

HEy! Some of us are not there yet...stop tempting :th_rollingpin:

ib1LmoykaGQbFS.gif

iEjUp63xxqHtA.gif

#25 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Saliha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

HEy! Some of us are not there yet...stop tempting :th_rollingpin:

I'm just giving you the motivation to continue :rolleyes:

#26 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,826 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:29 PM

This kiss was kind of fast especially after a fight. No ? :thinking about:

Anyway, Newy and Mukaddes :P you comment a LOT on this dizi on facebook. My news feed is flooded with your comments :lol:

rdkzaz.jpg

#27 Kerim Ilgaz

Kerim Ilgaz

UTOPIA76

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,501 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hahahahaha ok if Kerim kissed FG like that after a kiss hes surly gonna get another slap :2588aqo:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#28 Mukadexxx

Mukadexxx

küçük prenses

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:38 PM

Anyway, Newy and Mukaddes :P you comment a LOT on this dizi on facebook. My news feed is flooded with your comments :lol:

:234:
Posted Image Posted Image they did it am sure

#29 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,826 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

Actually I have a good feeling towards this dizi, since the time I saw its first trailer.

But I won't watch it

rdkzaz.jpg

#30 Angel

Angel

Ali Yusuf

• Administrators
  • 22,056 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

I'm on the 6th episode. It's really good. :blush:

ib1LmoykaGQbFS.gif

iEjUp63xxqHtA.gif

#31 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

Volkan Bey "Hicran" Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Newy and Mukadexx ... did this kiss remind you of the first kiss between Asi and Demir ... after a fight pulling her over with one hand ... :th_heartshape:

#32 Mukadexxx

Mukadexxx

küçük prenses

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

yes Hilal that was the first thing that came to my head when i seen it. :D

gulli i had a good feeling about it when i saw the trailer too. but i just started watching a week ago. and i like it :wub: i like the dialogue in the show more than anything else. also Timur's character :swoon:

#33 Angel

Angel

Ali Yusuf

• Administrators
  • 22,056 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

yes Hilal that was the first thing that came to my head when i seen it. :D

gulli i had a good feeling about it when i saw the trailer too. but i just started watching a week ago. and i like it :wub: i like the dialogue in the show more than anything else. also Timur's character :swoon:

Oh Timur is :wub:. Not breathtakingly handsome but, what a man! He always says the right thing. Great character. If he's anything like that in reality, I can totally see those 2 beauties falling in love with him.

Posted Image

ib1LmoykaGQbFS.gif

iEjUp63xxqHtA.gif

#34 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Saliha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

I love it!!:loveshower: It's on the top list of my dizi list!:lol:

#35 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Saliha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

Newy and Mukadexx ... did this kiss remind you of the first kiss between Asi and Demir ... after a fight pulling her over with one hand ... :th_heartshape:

Yes Hilal i thought of it when i say it,the only difference is in Asi it was raining :lol: and in Asi she didnt slap Demir,im feeling a really big slap coming!Posted Image

#36 Angel

Angel

Ali Yusuf

• Administrators
  • 22,056 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

Yeah, I saw the first episode last night. it was good. would have been better with subtitles though.

The title is "I Like a Child." And I have tried to gather a summary for you. Here it is:

Prejudices, taboos, and the pressure of the neighborhood are questioned as to how it affects people's lives in this family drama. Unrestricted, unconditional love, and the pressure of social norms shows how brutal it is making decisions. Parents are trying to protect their children.

On one side is a family living in one of Istanbul's middle-class neighborhoods, a young daughter and the only son of a wealthy family on the other side, his life is supposed to be destined to be a university graduate and to prepare to go abroad. These two young people, despite the differences in family structures and social environments experience first love at a strong pace. Unaware of their own consequences, they stick together. Her father, Turan, as well as his wife, and three children are closely linked to the values ​​he believes. Pride comes before anything else. That is why it looks like his daughter's little world collapses. Timur (Bulent Inal) is an automobile service chief of the gallery. What happens to Turan, who is loved and respected for many years while working with Timur, after these events? It is a brave story of love but they could not control the two families and it becomes a nightmare.

From what I heard, the young girl in the story loves a boy and his father does not accept her while her family does not know. She leaves his home because of the father and when she comes home, she is taken to the hospital after fainting. She is pregnant with the boy's child.

I think this is where the title comes in to play, either he is the child or her baby will be the child that she loves even if society does not accept it.

I hope this helps you understand the story line a little better. My Turkish is terrible as well. Posted Image

I guess you have not seen last night's episode ... Timur (Bulent Inal) falls in love with the girl Mine at first sight ... she is still at school ... now the family know that she is pregnant ... from the trailer it seems that her boyfriend leaves to study abroad ... her father finds out who the boyfriend is and goes and speaks to the rich father ... Turan gets a heart attack ... it looks like Timur will offer to marry the girl Mine to cover for the family disgrace ... but in actual fact he loves Mine and that is where the name of the series comes from because Timur (Bulent) is much older than Mine "I loved a child"...

I do not watch it... I just wanted to help shahed... Posted Image

Thank you for clearing up the rest of the story for her. Posted Image

I was trying to help you both :blush: why not watch it? looks like its going to be interesting :)

School is starting and I get too attached. Posted Image

But it does look lovely. Maybe you can write a little summary here for every episode so I can hear about the events in the series. You did a great job with the first episode, it feels like I saw it. Posted Image

I think the the title of the show means "My Lover's Child" and I don't think that she'll continue with the young man. I think that Timur (Bulent) will marry her fully knowing that she is pregnant and because she wants to preserve her family's honor she'll probably accept. She also probably know that the rich boy she had sex with is probably not going to marry her because of his family.

I have a very vivid imagination lol...

I do hope that someone subtitles the first episode. Otherwise I'd have to wait until they dub it in Arabic.

All of our imaginations run wild. That is why the forum was built, so we can contain it a little. Posted Image

For the title:

Bir = A

Çocuk = Child or Infant

Sevdim = I Like

It is in the wrong order when put in English, so it becomes I Like A Child.

I got a dictionary a while ago so I can understand FGSN a little better, so I think this should be right. Posted Image

^ well when you translate between language it's not straight up.

we need someone who speaks to translate...or i have to wait for more episodes. I really think that Tumer is going to marry Mine or at least I hope he should.

I have watched two episodes, and love it. :agetsmiley:

can you tell me what happened in the last 2 episodes i really think its a nice show

Thanks to everyone for contributions :agetsmiley: I find it too difficult to watch if there are no subs but it does look interesting.

Bolum 2 Fragman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jv0t5KnNiQ

4.Bolum Fragman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U50d_3RbzTg&feature=related

ib1LmoykaGQbFS.gif

iEjUp63xxqHtA.gif

#37 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

Yes Hilal i thought of it when i say it,the only difference is in Asi it was raining :lol: and in Asi she didnt slap Demir,im eeling a really big slap coming!Posted Image

I feel there will be a slap too ... Bulent slapped oh :blush: ... however I hope that at least Mine will feel some sort of a spark after that kiss ... ;)

Sinan and the new girl Derin were quick :lol: ... that girl was in Muhtesem Yuzyil she died in the Wednesday episode and then come Friday she is in bed with Sinan :doh: :2588aqo:

#38 Mukadexxx

Mukadexxx

küçük prenses

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

have you guys seen the translations :swoon:

how does Timur manage to say exactly the right words everytime :swoon:

#39 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:56 PM

have you guys seen the translations :swoon:

how does Timur manage to say exactly the right words everytime :swoon:

Yessss Yessss ... he is amazing :wub: ... ufff ya ... how does he come up with those answers ... and Mine is so stubborn ... she is a child really ... a woman would melt at what he says and how he says it ... :wub:

#40 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Saliha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

Yessss Yessss ... he is amazing :wub: ... ufff ya ... how does he come up with those answers ... and Mine is so stubborn ... she is a child really ... a woman would melt at what he says and how he says it ... :wub:

Ouf ya how i agree with you Mukki and Hilal...he says the right words at the right time,i melt melt melt...Mine is acting childish but maybe after that kiss,she will wake up and forget about sinan!:rolleyes: Which Sinan although i felt bad for him because he was deceved,i dont like him :P