Angel.

Announcement (April 21, 2017)

27 posts in this topic

Great! Thank you :loveshower:

1 hour ago, Angel. said:

Next, I am sad to see that some members are purposely misusing the negative reputation button to display personal grudges. Therefore, we will be going back to the original "like" system. I'm sure many of you are happy about this.

i am one of the many :loveboat:

Thank you again for everything you are doing for the community, I can only imagine how much time and effort it takes :heartshape2:

5 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

Thank you again for everything you are doing for the community, I can only imagine how much time and effort it takes :heartshape2:

I agree. All the new changes are awesome, especially on mobiles. It's surely appreciated. :heartshape2: 

Thanks for all your time and effort for this forum. Really appreciate it.

Thanks for removing the 'dislike' option👍

Also, I was wondering if the 'donation' option can be accessible when using mobile.

4 minutes ago, Shemshak said:

Thanks for all your time and effort for this forum. Really appreciate it.

Thanks for removing the 'dislike' option👍

Also, I was wondering if the 'donation' option can be accessible when using mobile.

She's still going to work on making it available. We all are very generous and this forum deserves it. It's not just a place. It's become our home, and we will do everything to give back. :wub: 

10 minutes ago, Lena said:

She's still going to work on making it available. We all are very generous and this forum deserves it. It's not just a place. It's become our home, and we will do everything to give back. :wub: 

Exactly!! It's not just a random place to talk about Turkish TV shows, but an amazing community full of friends that you know you can count on! :wub: I cannot really fathom what my life was like before this place :P

1 minute ago, Ania said:

Exactly!! It's not just a random place to talk about Turkish TV shows, but an amazing community full of friends that you know you can count on! :wub: I cannot really fathom what my life was like before this place :P

It's become a part of us. Hard to let go :wub: 

4 minutes ago, Lena said:

It's become a part of us. Hard to let go :wub: 

Well hopefully we won't have to :):wub:

9 minutes ago, Ania said:

Well hopefully we won't have to :):wub:

Ever! :download: 

Tamam, noted. Thank You so much @Angel. and @PAT . You have no idea how this forum change my life. It has become a part of my life and family . Thank you for your help and maintaining this forum. I'll do my best to help in any ways i can , and support you. We appreciate your efforts and we can't thank you enough. Sometimes i wish it would be so nice if we can have a gathering and meet and discuss things we love together. If only there's a secret door to that... :heartshape2:

---->:yattasmiley:<---- i love this emoticon so much i think i'll be using it a lot from now. hahaha

Thank you everyone for your support and for making this forum what it is. :download:

I'm so happy and proud to be a part of this place we have built together a post at a time :D 

Go ahead, it is a wonderful virtual corner and we are happy life. Count on my contribution, thanks and a hug:heartbreaking:

Thank you angel :heartshape2: I am so happy to be a part of  this forum :rosesmile:and more thanks to you and Pat and erkan for introducing us to this lovely forum where we all can share our views and opinions regarding Turkish dizis . It's like a  Turkish wonderland to me . I will try to contribute as much as I can for this lovely forum :4xvim2p:

Edited by Jonsen

Thanks a lot dear @Angel. for removing the dislike button. People were not using it wisely, which was a concern for me as well. I was in fact wanting to PM to you about it as it was causing unnecessary negativity.

Thanks for your, Erkan & PAT's efforts for last 6 or so years of maintaining this beautiful forum. 

Edited by Inaya

Thank you so much, @Angel.@Erkan@PAT for all your efforts. :heartshape2: It's very much appreciated! I love the donate button idea! I think we all should try to contribute as much as we can, this place meant and still means a lot to so many.

I totally agree on the reasons for removing the negative reputation button. People intentionally misusing it was never its purpose. it just wasn't cool. 
Also, I'm excited about the new name. :loveshower:

Edited by Tanjushka

Angel and Pat, you lead and we follow. Thanks for putting all this effort in this forum. No matter how often someone signs in, it's comforting to know that our forum is always here waiting. 

Your wonderful effort is admirable.thank you so much for this useful and lovable forum.you caused we had amazing time through live watching and especially became familier with nice people here.

23 hours ago, Inaya said:

Thanks a lot dear @Angel. for removing the dislike button. People were not using it wisely, which was a concern for me as well. I was in fact wanting to PM to you about it as it was causing unnecessary negativity.

Thanks for your, Erkan & PAT's efforts for last 6 or so years of maintaining this beautiful forum. 

yes you are right inaya :4xvim2p:

I'll help with the donations as much as I can :D Thanks so much for all that you have done for this forum <3 I am here since FGSN time..it's wonderful to see how much this community has grown since then. Although I am not active much as I was before but I do try to visit as much as I can to keep myself updated :)