Tanjushka

Cesur ve Güzel 23. Fragmanı/Bölüm

2,041 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Tanjushka said:

Yeah, i just think he still has no idea. If he wasn't so busy with other stuff and had time to really pay attention to clues he might have already figured it out.

Yeah you are absolutely right... I think he will never knows until suhan tells him because he is so much busy in other things So that idea will never approach to his mind....

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
2 minutes ago, Tanjushka said:

Yeah, i just think he still has no idea. If he wasn't so busy with other stuff and had time to really pay attention to clues he might have already figured it out.

Yeah you are absolutely right... I think he will never knows until suhan tells him because he is so much busy in other things So that idea will never approach to his mind....

3 minutes ago, FifiB said:

Now its confirmed that he was infact jealous of the drink in her hand in the last episode :laugh3:

I was seriously considering writing a poem about that last week :mfr_lol:

3 minutes ago, Nisan said:

Than write it down and share your poem with us...

The name of the 4th month of the Cesur calender will be " Trust" after watching last episode...What do you think guys...

1 minute ago, Tanjushka said:

Serhat told to Suhan in the station that it didn't mater if he was guilty or not, he was still a fugitive and warned her she would be charged with aiding a fugitive.
So, in the eyes of the law it doesn't really matter, the procedure is the same for everyone.

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««

:mfr_lol: You're right, that never crossed my mind.

Really and yet it was a post of yours that brought it to my mind if im not mistaken last time !! :2864214370700512421_hallcandysmile:

9 minutes ago, Nisan said:

You and Cesur are on the same page canim

5 minutes ago, Nisan said:

Oh, please do...:Yes:

Just now, FifiB said:

Really and yet it was a post of yours that brought it to my mind if im not mistaken last time !! :2864214370700512421_hallcandysmile:

Was it?  I didn't remember.:doh:

3 minutes ago, Tanjushka said:

Oh, please do...:Yes:

Was it?  I didn't remember.:doh:

Yep in the ep22 thread 

Just now, FifiB said:

Yep in the ep22 thread 

So, Batmancim is basically jealous of the air she breathes. :D

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Tanjushka said:

Pretty much dont forget the strawberries

Edited by FifiB

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Tanjushka said:

i bet she is, who wouldn't be next to Cesur????

@Tanjushka any time to tell us more about this scene please?

what are they saying exactly except for the poem like we already have thanks to you. thank you so much.

Edited by kennygo

1 minute ago, FifiB said:

Prêtre much dont forget the strawberries

Cesur will become a romantic poet in this season also and all of his poetry will be on his love Suhan and on jealousy...

Posted (edited)

Just now, kennygo said:

i bet she is, who wouldn't be next to Cesur????

@Tanjushka any time to tell us more about this scene

Spoiler

what are they saying exactly except for the poem like we already have thanks to you. thank you so much.

Our dear @TuncelKurtiz already translated it last night.

1 minute ago, FifiB said:

Prêtre much dont forget the strawberries

:mfr_lol: Hands, hair, strawberries, air, glasses...

Edited by Tanjushka

@Tanjushka Do you have any idea about what will be the next move of Reza....if you have any deduction than kindly share please...

10 hours ago, Tanjushka said:

Our dear @TuncelKurtiz already translated it last night.

Thanks @Tanjushka i must 've missed it at scrolling earlier. Sorry for the trouble. THANK YOUUU

Guys, as our dear @lorelai mentioned yesterday, in a forum this big with many members registering every day it's recommended we all have avatars. It helps navigate the forum and also it's always nice to have a visual reference to a particular member other than a letter. You can upload one of your own or choose one from the gifs thread. Thank you! ♥ 

12 minutes ago, Tanjushka said:

it's always nice to have a visual reference to a particular member other than a letter.

Canim, thank you for expressing in a more eloquent way my own thoughts too..

Hi everyone! Yesterday I couldn't make it comfortably and yet I saw myself rushing to a St*rbucks -a place I never go- asking for an overpriced something and connecting to see the first hour. 

I finished later the episode and managed to read the thirty something pages (wow!! Now I know how it feels). First of all thanks for your comments and theories and for the live and non live translations :4xvim2p:

This episode was excellent!!! And it had a new steadily cool ("steadily awesome" @green king) peaceful vibe, in spite of being so eventful. Seeing Sühan resisting besides Cesur stabilizes everything. Seriously the world could fall apart outside the cabin but when they are together everything is fine. 

I didn't care a lot for the non telling about the baby part. Cesur will freak out when he knows he pointed even an empty gun at her while pregnant. He won't let her do anything anymore! I will love to see that. And our girl has the need for strong foundations in this relationship (she has a point, everything around is so volatile). I thought that during the millisecond where she was no longer katılın kızı and police hadn't arrived she was going to tell him. But now I understand he will know only when they acknowledge they love each other no matter what. Sühan made big steps in that direction and Cesur is not understanding a thing!!! :lol:

Is it distraction, having the head elsewhere, not reading body language?  - he said she sent signals in ep 2 so I understand now that he was totally bluffing  :lol:  or is it just being a man? Like, the same motive why men just can't find anything. Just kidding... I am waiting for GK's word about it too :faim: (that is one of the cliffhangers of the week for me) 

I loved the jealousy answer - it's sooo a famous salsa song that goes like "I am jealous of the wind that touches your skin, of the moon that you look at, of the sun that warms you ...",  I also loved Suhan's openness, her plan with Rifat, Mirhiban! Şirin!!!!

I am afraid that the kid may have been menaced. Whoever he pointed to things will get ugly and interesting. I loved the cliffhanger and it didn't make me bad anxious. If they had said anything  and cut I would be :dash1:all week. But I think Savcı is going to frame Cesur, an eye for an eye. 

I like that everything is cool for now. 

Ah! I loved the forensic botany, endemic plants part <3 and talks like "—a violet but it's not a violet —OK, got it" are totally realistic!  :indubitablysmile: 

Have a nice weekend you all!!! 

Fun fact: Apparently I gave the maximum of 500 reputations in a day, so I'm not allowed to give any more :computer-losy-smiley:. Hopefully the system won't ban me from posting too..:D

I apologize in advance for not being able to "like" your posts..:(

Just now, lorelai said:

Fun fact: Apparently I gave the maximum of 500 reputations in a day, so I'm not allowed to give any more :computer-losy-smiley:. Hopefully the system won't ban me from posting too..:D

Is the forum saying you a serial reputation giver, canim?:D

2 minutes ago, lorelai said:

It doesn't matter ...The true reputation is will have to be in our hearts not in just some clicks...

2 minutes ago, Toprak said:

Is it distraction, having the head elsewhere, not reading body language?  - he said she sent signals in ep 2 so I understand now that he was totally bluffing  :lol:  or is it just being a man? Like, the same motive why men just can't find anything. Just kidding... I am waiting for GK's word about it too :faim: (that is one of the cliffhangers of the week for me) 

He was totally bluffing. :D 
That's my cliffhanger, too :mfr_lol:

Btw, you really think Savci might frame Cesur? I would hate that. I think he really likes him, he was just pissed they all completely disregarded him and basically called him incompetent. I would be pissed too.

Hahahaaa..... serial reputation giver...:download:

:lmaosmiley: Apparently so.. In fact, the forum is saying this:

" You are only allowed to give reputation 500 times per day. You cannot give any more reputation today. "

I wonder if this happened to other people too..:moque: It's not my fault however, you all are so likeable..:769_heart: