F

Söz

514 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

YENI DIZI !!!

Looking forward to this show so much that I wanted to open up a thread :cancan:.

Love Tolga Saritas and seems to be a great production and hopefully good plot, very exciting.

Will be on Monday nights; don't really know how it'll hold up against Icerde and Kirgin Cicekler.

We shall see.

These are the 2 fragmans :2864214370700512421_hallcandysmile:.

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««

Edited by Francesa

Thanks so much for opening up this thread! I actually wanted to give Ethem Bey's new show some love as well :D:D

The first two fragmans (the general ones) didn't impress me much, but the two new ones got me intrigued in the story! :) I'm looking forward to more!

It's going to be tough on Mondays against Icerde and KC, but like you said, we shall see...

Here is a little fragman for the character played by Tolga, Yavuz:

Hmm doesn't seem like my kind of story but it's Ethem bey so who knows, maybe I'll give it a try...

Honestly, I don't know what my kind of story is anymore... Before PK I would have probably said that mafia is not my kind of thing, soooo.... :P:P I'm willing to give this a try, because it's Ethem bey, and if I like it, I like it, if I don't, I don't... But I have to say that even though I'm not crazy about the army setting, I am kind of interesting in what kind of story they will want to tell us.

The thread for Ethem Bey new show yeyyyy :heartshape2:

I usually wouldn't be attracted of an army dizi but like you said @Ania If I readed PK summary before watching the show I would've said that is a mafia dizi with a undercover cop who fall in love with the mafia daughter so I'm really curious what Ethem does with this one too 

23 hours ago, Ania said:

because it's Ethem bey, and if I like it, I like it, if I don't, I don't...

simple as that :e13733:

:default_popcorn1_smiley2:

More character profiles:

I'm looking forward for this.

In Ethem bey I trust... blindly. :769_heart::D

Me is watching :D. The magic word : Ethem. 

So happy to see some familar faces here :download: Let's hope this one is going to be another wonderful adventure with Ethem! We all know there will never be another PK, but I will settle for simply a great show :P

Yes, I'll definitely watch this. Ethem earned my admiration and respect forever. :download: 

1 hour ago, Lena said:

Yes, I'll definitely watch this. Ethem earned my admiration and respect forever. :download: 

Indeed! I will be checking out everything he does from now on! :download:

C8Ap2wiXkAQczK0.jpg

:popcorn1-smiley:

OMG is that Meric Aral??!!! Now I'm even more excited for this show!!!! :download::download::download:

56 minutes ago, Ania said:

OMG is that Meric Aral??!!! Now I'm even more excited for this show!!!! :download::download::download:

It is. :feeldaluvsmiley:

This is definitely getting more and more exciting :D 

1 hour ago, Angel. said:

It is. :feeldaluvsmiley:

I'm glad I wasn't imagining this :P I have actually only seen her on one show, but I really loved her and she was the reason I didn't completely stop watching it, so I'm excited to see her in something else!! :download::download::download:

4 minutes ago, Ania said:

I'm glad I wasn't imagining this :P I have actually only seen her on one show, but I really loved her and she was the reason I didn't completely stop watching it, so I'm excited to see her in something else!! :download::download::download:

Written by Ethem. Vay be! :loveshower:

34 minutes ago, Lena said:

Written by Ethem. Vay be! :loveshower:

Oh yeah! I hope she gets to play an amazing character as I think she's a very talented actress!

I'm actually so psyched for this show right now that I would watch it live if I could, but unfortunately I will be at work...

Not bad, not bad at all :guntootsmiley:

12 hours ago, Ania said:

Meric!!! I love her since YS :loveshower: Another reason to watch...

O m g :faim::loveshower:

this looooks goood ya. :blissysmile:

Thank you so much for the fragman!! This is really starting to look good, I can't wait!!

99f480d8-bb71-4ff4-8141-943e62cee8c2.jpg

Senior Lieutenant Yavuz Karasu  (Tolga SarıtaşTim Commander : He is a very good soldier and leader. With his intelligence and compassion, he has earned the respect of the entire team.  He will be fighting for his country, while he will open a passionate and difficult love chapter.

83290f66-0ff9-46eb-95d2-f2f6fed9a7cd.jpg

Çolak (Serhat Kılıç) :  He is the leader of terrorists. He's brutal, cruel and cunning.   He thinks that Yavuz is responsible for the death of his brother.

d5a3e6dd-aad2-4204-9215-c3961504634f.jpg

Bahar Kutlu  (Aybüke Pusat) :   She is the beautiful daughter of a wealthy family  with chains of hospital in their possession. Despite all this wealth and splendor,  she  is a modest and helpful doctor.  When she goes  away from Istanbul and her family, she also begin her  own inner journey.

7952cca3-1968-4de8-a929-1953779987a2.jpg

Eylem Mercier   (Meriç Aral) :  Independent war correspondent and photographer.  She participated in various activities during her university years and she  was taken into custody several times.   Anarchist .

84c03499-ab67-431b-8ed8-c99387962eff.jpg

Lieutenant Colonel Erdem Korkmaz  (Nihat Altınkaya)  Battalion Commander :  He's the one who is obligated to give the last and most hard decisions. Disciplined, solid, normative.

0e8252f7-f29c-4fbf-b790-ef5984baa9b7.jpg

First Lieutenant Zafer Yaman  (Atakan Arslan)   Deputy Commander :  He's   teams  hardest worker.  He  wakes up early in the morning and starts training. ( so rare in army :mfr_lol:)

and others :  http://www.ranini.tv/kim-kimdir/23437/1/kim-kimdir-soz