Angel.

Beril Appreciation (and more) Thread ❀ ✿ ❁ ✾

4,795 posts in this topic

Just now, Jonsen said:

Goodmrng angel :zardak(60):Nothing is fine here :popcorn:everyone has gone crazy :cuckoo:GOT GOT GOT and the list of member is increasing at every second .

Here comes xenya :doh:

Tamam, tamam. I'm leaving :connie_mini_byebye:

5 minutes ago, Rosamund said:

Good morning naughty negative person! :Viannen_loungelizard:

Don't spread false rumors about me :P 

4 minutes ago, xenya said:

It's Friday afternoon. :yattasmiley:

YES, finally :yattasmiley:

2 minutes ago, Jonsen said:

Goodmrng angel :zardak(60):Nothing is fine here :popcorn:everyone has gone crazy :cuckoo:GOT GOT GOT and the list of member is increasing at every second .

Here comes xenya :doh:

Yes, I noticed. That's why I'm staying away.  

Unfortunately,I don't have anything to contribute when it comes to that show :D 

7 minutes ago, xenya said:

Tamam, tamam. I'm leaving :connie_mini_byebye:

:dontgosmiley:

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
5 minutes ago, Angel. said:

:D

7 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Thank God you're not a fan. 

26 minutes ago, Rosamund said:

Thank God you're not a fan. 

I watched some episodes of season one and enjoyed it up to a certain point but yeah, not a fan. :popcorn1-smiley:

1 hour ago, Rosamund said:

Good morning naughty negative person! :Viannen_loungelizard:

Jajajaja 

c'est magnifique!!!!:heartbreaking:

Hi beautiful people :rosesmile:

@pinguinful @Angel. Thank you for the ideas but really I'm quite blank right now that I'm not able to write about it, if you like you can add in the contest that line I wrote about Beril, just for fun, it could pass under the " Ermetismo ("Hermeticism") " kind of prose :lol:

@Lena you are totally right! It's not about winning (the Pulitzer'one was a joke) but having fun among friends, it's just that writing is not my thing (it took me more than a month to join all of you) and I tried to come up with something about ÖK but I couldn't, so please don't be sad, I love you ladies and I want to see all of you smile, smile, smile!  :kiss:

"If we take ourselves too seriously, we will miss the little joys in life."

Totally agree! That's why I have always loved this thread and the good energy of it :hugsmile1:

13 hours ago, Damaris said:

I love my gifts:wub::wub::wub:. I am not good at writing a story plus I dont have too much time but I am so excited to read all the stories:th_Cheer-1:

same like me, I'm looking forward reading all of you :heartshape2:

@fortuneoliver thank you for sharing Beril fanvideo :download:

----

About GOT I'm on Rosamund and Angel team and I thought I was the only one to not be into it, everyone seem so into it! To the ones that like it I wish you ladies to have a great new season to enjoy :)

2 minutes ago, hime said:

----

About GOT I'm on Rosamund and Angel team and I thought I was the only one to not be into it, everyone seem so into it! To the ones that like it I wish you ladies to have a great new season to enjoy :)

Hey Hime.:8_ZJZ9t0v_Ul_GNyj_WW8y_Y7_1: You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Angel. said:

Good morning, cynics :P 

How goes it?  :popcorn1-smiley:

It's going and going and not stopping, which is good because it means I'm still alive and my heart is pumping. :P 

Good morning, Canlar! :wub: Iyi ki varlar. :wub: This thread brings me so much happiness especially since you ladies keep posting in it. :wub: 

Fortuneoliver, I overslept because I couldn't sleep at night. But, now I'm here. :download: 

Jon, my new name is Rad and I want everyone to refer to me by it. :biggrin: Although yesterday I talked to my 3 years old niece(my favorite girl in the world) and hearing her say my name and that she loves me and can't wait to see me, brought me indescribable joy. I love my name only when she says it. :crying: 

Pinguinful, :heartshape2: it means the world to me coming from you especially saying I have talent. I was just being silly. My dream is to actually write a masterpiece that I'll be remembered by long after I'm gone. I'm working every day towards that. I was thinking about my idea for the competition and I ended up dreaming about Daghan, Beril, Ender and the others. :laugh3: It's a mess! Good thing Angel extended the deadline. 

Anyway, it's always fun to read your posts. :hearted: 

29 minutes ago, hime said:

@pinguinful @Angel. Thank you for the ideas but really I'm quite blank right now that I'm not able to write about it, if you like you can add in the contest that line I wrote about Beril, just for fun, it could pass under the " Ermetismo ("Hermeticism") " kind of prose :lol:

@Lena you are totally right! It's not about winning (the Pulitzer'one was a joke) but having fun among friends, it's just that writing is not my thing (it took me more than a month to join all of you) and I tried to come up with something about ÖK but I couldn't, so please don't be sad, I love you ladies and I want to see all of you smile, smile, smile!  :kiss:

Totally agree! That's why I have always loved this thread and the good energy of it :hugsmile1:

----

Hime :download: 

I'm not a fan either of the show. But, I hope the ladies here who love it have fun watching it and discussing it. When they talk about it, it's like a foreign language to me. Can't say I like such shows. I'm very selective in what I watch. :D 

35 minutes ago, Lavander said:

Jajajaja 

c'est magnifique!!!!:heartbreaking:

:14:

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
34 minutes ago, hime said:

----

:girl_cloud:

9 minutes ago, Lena said:

It's going and going and not stopping, which is good because it means I'm still alive and my heart is pumping. :P 

Good morning, Canlar! :wub: Iyi ki varlar. :wub: This thread brings me so much happiness especially since you ladies keep posting in it. :wub: 

Fortuneoliver, I overslept because I couldn't sleep at night. But, now I'm here. :download: 

Jon, my new name is Rad and I want everyone to refer to me by it. :biggrin: Although yesterday I talked to my 3 years old niece(my favorite girl in the world) and hearing her say my name and that she loves me and can't wait to see me, brought me indescribable joy. I love my name only when she says it. :crying: 

Pinguinful, :heartshape2: it means the world to me coming from you especially saying I have talent. I was just being silly. My dream is to actually write a masterpiece that I'll be remembered by long after I'm gone. I'm working every day towards that. I was thinking about my idea for the competition and I ended up dreaming about Daghan, Beril, Ender and the others. :laugh3: It's a mess! Good thing Angel extended the deadline. 

Anyway, it's always fun to read your posts. :hearted: 

So from now onwards we have to call you rad tamam I like it :zardak(60):

5 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hime :download: 

I'm not a fan either of the show. But, I hope the ladies here who love it have fun watching it and discussing it. When they talk about it, it's like a foreign language to me. Can't say I like such shows. I'm very selective in what I watch. :D 

4 minutes ago, Jonsen said:

So from now onwards we have to call you rad tamam I like it :zardak(60):

Yes, minus the lollipop. :rolleyes: 

:P 

1 minute ago, Lena said:

Yes, minus the lollipop. :rolleyes: 

:P 

:begging:

11 minutes ago, Jonsen said:

:kiss: 

1 hour ago, Jonsen said:

🍭🍭🍭

There.:consoling2:  That should get you through the weekend 

1 hour ago, Lena said:

I'm very selective in what I watch. :D 

I'm very selective too. I watch if Engin bey is in it ...:winking:

otherwise ....:computer-losy-smiley:

:lmaosmiley:

11 minutes ago, xenya said:

That's so not true. :D   

You watch other stuff too. :P 

7 minutes ago, Angel. said:

You unveiled me....:yapyapyapf:

14 minutes ago, xenya said:

You unveiled me....:yapyapyapf:

:mfr_lol:

Oh sorry. I thought you were Lena :doh:

(Is that better now? :ph34r: )

43 minutes ago, xenya said:

That's not selective. That's called missing out on other wonderful projects that provide emotional roller-coaster and entertainment. :P 

31 minutes ago, Angel. said:

I give everything a chance, then I stick only to a few. I only watch CY and Kara Yazi at the moment. :D

Plus, I watch shows that my friends watch so I can discuss it with them. See, sometimes one has to make sacrifices for people who are worth it. :wub:

Besides, nothing is as it seems. :winking:

3 minutes ago, Angel. said:

:mfr_lol:

Oh sorry. I thought you were Lena :doh:

(Is that better now? :ph34r: )

The name is Rad, Angelim. :D

3 minutes ago, Lena said:

That's not selective. That's called missing out on other wonderful projects that provide emotional roller-coaster and entertainment. :P 

I give everything a chance, then I stick only to a few. I only watch CY and Kara Yazi at the moment. :D

Plus, I watch shows that my friends watch so I can discuss it with them. See, sometimes one has to make sacrifices for people who are worth it. :wub:

Besides, nothing is as it seems. :winking:

The name is Rad, Angelim. :D

That's not what it says above your Şükrü - A verse of Beauty  quote :P 

That's like me asking you to suddenly call me Genesis. Olmuyor :D 

2 minutes ago, Angel. said:

That's not what it says above your Şükrü - A verse of Beauty  quote :P 

That's like me asking you to suddenly call me Genesis. Olmuyor :D 

Hey, don't involve my Sukru into this. :P

Alright, my friend. You just can't do without my name, I know it. :heartshape2:

By the way, I never used the negative button, and I was against it, and now I am extremely happy it's gone and we are back to only the like system, which I absolutely love and use and abuse at will. :D

Angel, just a suggestion, it would be cool if we can give a post more than one like, because certain posts really deserve it. I hope you consider, or you can just brush it aside like you always do. :P  :download: