Angel.

Welcoming Commitee

406 posts in this topic

:download:Thank you all for the nice welcome. :download:

Dear Angel, I don't mind both names.  :)  

Bye everyone ... chat soon

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Nevena, welcome! Dobro nam dosla! :D 
We're compatriots, glad to see more people from Serbia registering in this forum.
Have a wonderful time here!:loveshower:

Edited by Tanjushka
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome-mat.jpg?1103ba

 

 

 

 

I would like to welcome all new members to our wonderful forum. Please make yourself at home.

Take a few minutes to introduce yourselves. We'd love to get to know you a bit better.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tanjushka said:

Nevena, welcome! Dobro nam dosla! :D 
We're compatriots, glad to see more people from Serbia registering in this forum.
Have a wonderful time here!:loveshower:

Zdravo Tanjuška! Hvala :wub:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nevena said:

Zdravo Tanjuška! Hvala :wub:

Nema na cemu, draga. Have a wonderful time posting and hope to see you in Cesur ve Guzel threads too. :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tanjushka said:

Nema na cemu, draga. Have a wonderful time posting and hope to see you in Cesur ve Guzel threads too. :D 

Maybe one day.:) At the moment, the only thing I am watching from C.ve G. is this https://imgflip.com/gif/1ecn7i   :default_popcorn1_smiley2: Ćao 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nevena said:

Maybe one day.:) At the moment, the only thing I am watching from C.ve G. is this https://imgflip.com/gif/1ecn7i   :default_popcorn1_smiley2: Ćao 

:laugh3: Good choice.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2011 at 4:13 PM, Angel/Poyraz said:

welcome-mat.jpg?1103ba

 

 

 

 

I would like to welcome all new members to our wonderful forum. Please make yourself at home.

 

Take a few minutes to introduce yourselves. We'd love to get to know you a bit better.

 

We are a very friendly and slightly crazy bunch. Hopefully you'll feel comfortable and fit right in.

 

 

 

15.gif

 

 

Thanks for the welcome note! I am a big fan of Elgin's work and am currently watching Olene Kadar! Hope it will go on.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome-mat.jpg?1103ba

Welcome to all new members. Please feel free to introduce yourselves and make yourselves at home. :4xvim2p:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, all.... I'm a 60-year old female who fell in love with Turkish TV dramas on Netflix after randomly clicking on Karadayi...what an introduction to Turkish TV culture!

 

Of course, there's Kenan, who is adorable to watch...but there's also the Turkish attitude towards stray cats...! I do cat rescue in my spare time (meaning ALL my extra time!), and particularly work with community cats. I have great admiration for the way Turkish citizens respect the stray cat population and am amused every time I see strays randomly crossing the street in the background of whatever scene I'm watching.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, docsci said:

Hello, all.... I'm a 60-year old female who fell in love with Turkish TV dramas on Netflix after randomly clicking on Karadayi...what an introduction to Turkish TV culture!

 

Of course, there's Kenan, who is adorable to watch...but there's also the Turkish attitude towards stray cats...! I do cat rescue in my spare time (meaning ALL my extra time!), and particularly work with community cats. I have great admiration for the way Turkish citizens respect the stray cat population and am amused every time I see strays randomly crossing the street in the background of whatever scene I'm watching.

Welcome! :heartshape2: I hope you enjoy it here. Kenan is a very charismatic actor and quite charming.  It's nice to have you with us. :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to all our new members.  :rosesmile: Don't be shy. Please take a few seconds to introduce yourselves. We'd love to know who you are.

And for the members, take a few seconds to welcome our new members. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now