Angel.

What's new for 2017?

66 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Lena said:

Yes, it does feel lighter. Thank you, canim. 

Stop using that smiley or rub it in! Why don't you! :crysmiley1: 

Do you guys think we need all those food ones? No one uses them. 

Spoiler

:zardak  (60):

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, vici said:

Thank you!:loveboat::mornincoffee2: I woke up this morning and was reading something about short film awards, then I come here and get the notification You have received a new award :D I thought I not wake up completely :moque: 

Gercek bu, inan canim benim. Sana tebrikler. :loveshower: 

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
4 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Do you guys think we need all those food ones? No one uses them. 

Reveal hidden contents

:zardak  (60):

Yeah, sure. :D 

Ughhhhhh :crying: 

Edited by Lena

15 minutes ago, vici said:

Thank you!:loveboat::mornincoffee2: I woke up this morning and was reading something about short film awards, then I come here and get the notification You have received a new award :D I thought I did not wake up completely :moque: 

:mfr_lol:

I wish it was a real one. You so deserve it. :heartshape2:  Belki bir gün. 

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
4 minutes ago, Lena said:

Gercek bu, inan canim benim. Sana tebrikler. :loveshower: 

Yeah, sure. :D 

Ughhhhhh :crying: 

Yeah sure, we need them? :D 

How about the animal ones? 

2 minutes ago, Angel. said:

:mfr_lol:

I wish it was a real one. You so deserve it. :heartshape2:  Belki bir gün. 

Yeah sure, we need them? :D 

How about the animal ones? 

Hayir. Get rid of them. All of them. Food and animals. No one uses them. 

Ya, Angel. Ummm..... Never mind. :doh: 

Angel, throw the lollipop smiley in the recycle bin -_-

good. congrats to @vici @Tanjushka @Pomegranate (zuzu) 

you should nominate @belalugosi for an award too in coming months i m sure she will win easily. she is really an encyclopedia and great informer of the turk shows.

Posted (edited)

:omg:Ay ! Thank You :guntootsmiley:. I'm so happy .Today was my last day in Pediatrics, and then i noticed i'm being awarded here too. Such a great surprise! I thank you all, everyone in the forum. I'll keep on doing my best to provide the forum with music pieces! Music has no boundaries!

#LoveThisCommunity #LoveThisForum #WeAreFamily 

Edited by Pomegranate (zuzu)

Posted (edited)

Hard but great choice. Congratulations to the ladies and thanks for the additions! :rosesmile:

As for the smileys, I'd like to see gone -   :droolsmiley: ...  though that wouldn't make the forum much lighter.  :D  Don't need the food ones, but I'm okay with whatever.

Edited by Albay

4 minutes ago, Albay said:

Hard but great choice. Congratulations to the ladies and thanks for the additions! :rosesmile:

As for the smileys, I'd like to see gone -   :droolsmiley: ...  though that wouldn't make the forum much lighter.  :D  Don't need the food ones, but I'm okay with whatever.

Yes, that one grosses me out.  :wha:

I will get rid of the food and animals as well. Haven't seen anyone use them anyway. 

12 minutes ago, Angel. said:

Yes, that one grosses me out.  :wha:

I will get rid of the food and animals as well. Haven't seen anyone use them anyway. 

Please get rid of the smiley you were teasing me about. It's gross. That's all I ask. It will help me sleep better at night. It's that urgent to me. :P 

Posted (edited)

Thank you, Angel, for the award. :heartshape2: A cool idea and a great new feature in the forum. I'll make sure to nominate someone next month. I'd like to congratulate my fellow nominees and winners for this month, @vici and @Pomegranate (zuzu) Congrats guys, and thank you so much for your efforts!
As for the emos, I think the "naughty, naughty" one will be sorely missed.  :pwettybunny:

P.S. Minimized quote is a lifesaver for mobile users. Great idea!

Edited by Tanjushka

Congratulations to the lovely ladies. :D 

Angel...now I need a lollipop. :guntootsmiley2:

Congratulations to all the awesome ladies! :776_two_hearts:

@vici@Pomegranate (zuzu) Congratulations ladies for your awards! :heartshape2: Thank you for your contributions to our community!Keep up with the good work, be sure it's greatly appreciated! (I' ve already given my congrats to Tanjushka in our CvG thread)

@Angel. First of all thank you for honouring Tanja, all CvG followers would nominate and award her if we were in your shoes, not just for her immense help, but for all her other virtues too :769_heart:. About the emojis, as a very frequent user of them, I have to admit that I noticed that some of them were missing, the "naughty- naughty" and "hail thee" were some of them (btw. happy to see the lollipop is still in its place). I think there are some other emojis left that are not often used..I guess what is done is done now, maybe in the future we can look at this again..

5 hours ago, Viv said:

Congratulations to the lovely ladies. :D 

Angel...now I need a lollipop. :guntootsmiley2:

Why are you telling me? Go get one :zardak(60):

:P

6 hours ago, Tanjushka said:

Thank you, Angel, for the award. :heartshape2: A cool idea and a great new feature in the forum. I'll make sure to nominate someone next month. I'd like to congratulate my fellow nominees and winners for this month, @vici and @Pomegranate (zuzu) Congrats guys, and thank you so much for your efforts!
As for the emos, I think the "naughty, naughty" one will be sorely missed.  :pwettybunny:

P.S. Minimized quote is a lifesaver for mobile users. Great idea!

How about I find a less creepy one that still gets the point across? :rolleyes: 

I'll re instate the "naughty naughty" one.  No problem. :D 

On 4/19/2017 at 1:31 AM, xeni said:

good. congrats to @vici @Tanjushka @Pomegranate (zuzu) 

you should nominate @belalugosi for an award too in coming months i m sure she will win easily. she is really an encyclopedia and great informer of the turk shows.

I meant to say, thank you! That's very kind :D I haven't enjoyed a forum so much in a long time.  There aren't many left on the internet anymore as nice as this one.  Congrats to our award winners!

Also I suddenly have admin powers.  :huhsmileyf3:

ohhh then hoş geldiniz new admin(s) :4xvim2p:  you and ania

4 hours ago, xeni said:

ohhh then hoş geldiniz new admin(s) :4xvim2p:  you and ania

Lol I think it was an accident/software error! I donated earlier and suddenly I had untold power :o (don't worry, admins, I didn't touch anything)

5 hours ago, belalugosi said:

I meant to say, thank you! That's very kind :D I haven't enjoyed a forum so much in a long time.  There aren't many left on the internet anymore as nice as this one.  Congrats to our award winners!

Also I suddenly have admin powers.  :huhsmileyf3:

10 minutes ago, belalugosi said:

Lol I think it was an accident/software error! I donated earlier and suddenly I had untold power :o (don't worry, admins, I didn't touch anything)

LOL! Yeah there was a glitch in the system and after your donations (you and Ania) were promoted to Admins.

I have fixed it. Not because I doubt you'd make great administrators, but because I wouldn't dump that responsibility on anyone without doing some begging first :D 

By the way, I want to thank those of you who have donated for your generosity. As the Turks say Allah razI olsun. (May God be agreeable to you)

and Allah bereket versin. (May God return the generosity you've shown)  

This also goes for everyone who has contributed to the growth of this forum. Even if with just a single post. 

28 minutes ago, belalugosi said:

12 minutes ago, Angel. said:

As the Turks say Allah razI olsun. (May God be agreeable to you)

and Allah bereket versin. (May God return the generosity you've shown)  

This also goes for everyone who has contributed to the growth of this forum. Even if with just a single post. 

amin amin