Leyla

Seviyor Sevmiyor

24 posts in this topic

1.jpg

Yiğit and Deniz had an innocent love story when they were children; but Yiğit needed to move abroad because of his father's work when he was 8 and the couple couldn't meet again. 15 years later, Yiğit returns to Turkey and he becomes a very handsome and successful man; but things aren't the same for Deniz. Yiğit wants to find his childhood love Deniz but Deniz realizes his handsomeness and she can't face with Yiğit. And she wants her beautiful best friend Irem to introduce herself as Deniz and meet with Yiğit and the story begins.

f2088d6a8c9046be371169724e1f789f336c6072

•  

Cast

Is anyone watching this show?

After the end of iliski durumu kariskik, I am happy to have found a female lead character that is funny and quirky. It is a Korean remake as well. The story is based on Deniz and her childhood friend Yigit, Deniz as a young girl was a heroine for Yigit, he was overweight and traumatised following his mother's death. Deniz defended him from bullies and was a source of comfort. Yigit moves to USA and 15 years later contacts Deniz to set up a meeting. Deniz has changed, she is no longer pretty and is hapless without a career. She arranges to meet Yigit in a park and he walks past her, she then decides that she wants Yigit to remember her as the young Deniz and hides her identity. The actress Zeynep Camci brings the character to life and male lead is growing on me.

I'm watching!!! I have seen 2 episodes so far and I'm waiting for episode 3 with Polish subtitles. It's cute enough, although the amount of bad luck that Deniz sometimes has is truly astonishing :P

And I wanted to strangle Yigit in episode 2!!

I wanted to watch it but it's VERY similar to the korean version which I've already watched so it's like watching the same thing twice. But I really liked the korean one and this one looks equally funny.  The turkishDeniz is very cute. I like her interpretation of the character way more. 

Edited by Samiramis

I wonder what they're gonna do after they have covered everything that was in the original version :P Right now they are pretty much going 1:1 with the Korean version (from what I've heard from people who watched it), so it shouldn't be much longer before the ideas end :P And with such good ratings, I'm sure they're gonna wanna make as many episodes as possible :D

7 hours ago, Ania said:

I wonder what they're gonna do after they have covered everything that was in the original version :P Right now they are pretty much going 1:1 with the Korean version (from what I've heard from people who watched it), so it shouldn't be much longer before the ideas end :P And with such good ratings, I'm sure they're gonna wanna make as many episodes as possible :D

If ratings keep that way Yigit will learn Deniz's true identity next summer I guess, :P 

There are already too many dizis with a heroine hiding her identity/ something from the lead: Kiralik Ask, Ask Laftan Anlamaz, Yüksek Sosyete, .

14 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

If ratings keep that way Yigit will learn Deniz's true identity next summer I guess, :P 

There are already too many dizis with a heroine hiding her identity/ something from the lead: Kiralik Ask, Ask Laftan Anlamaz, Yüksek Sosyete, .

IW as thinking the same thing. Let's see how many episodes it's gonna take on each show :P:P On KA it only took 52 :mfr_lol:And technically we're still not sure if he knows :P

5 minutes ago, Ania said:

IW as thinking the same thing. Let's see how many episodes it's gonna take on each show :P:P On KA it only took 52 :mfr_lol:And technically we're still not sure if he knows :P

What you mean he was sleep-walking at his own wedding? :P I would laugh (hysterically I guess) if this is revealed as a dream/ imagination sequence of some sort. 

Oh and I forgot to mention Rengarenk. 

3 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

What you mean he was sleep-walking at his own wedding? :P I would laugh (hysterically I guess) if this is revealed as a dream/ imagination sequence of some sort.

I woldn't put it past a show like that :P:P But I honestly hope it was true and he was not sleepwalking :P

9 minutes ago, Ania said:

I woldn't put it past a show like that :P:P But I honestly hope it was true and he was not sleepwalking :P

I hope so too. At least for the sake of your and KaiKai's sanity and everyone else who is still watching :D 

Edited by Samiramis

How Deniz finds out that Irem is seeing Yigit behind her back is totally different to the Korean version, much more dramatic and heartbreaking for Deniz. After episode 7 aired last night, I tried to watch the original to see what happens and realised they have changed the script and I couldnt follow it. 

It was to be expected that they were going to change the script a bit (or a lot), otherwise they would have run out of material very soon :P

Yes the original is 16 episodes and each episode is only 1 hour long, it was my first time watching K drama last night. I prefer the Turkish version and cast, but i am biased. Yigit keeps getting sexier in each episode, his wardrobe massively improved from the first 2 episodes. I wanted her with Tuna first but I can see Yigit's appeal. 

Oh yes I've seen the trailer of 8. episode and a couple of clips from the recent one. They are changing the course fast from the original story.

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:40 AM, Samiramis said:

Oh and I forgot to mention Rengarenk. 

:o Did they get married? And he still doesn't know? :sm16:

8 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

:o Did they get married? And he still doesn't know? :sm16:

Oh no I just mentioned him as another example of a heroine lying about her identity :D Are you still behind? Yaziklar olsun sana :P 

14 hours ago, Samiramis said:

Oh no I just mentioned him as another example of a heroine lying about her identity :D Are you still behind? Yaziklar olsun sana :P 

I stopped watching KA ages ago. -_-

Posted (edited)

I know this thread was always deserted and is likely to remain deserted. Still for the 0,001% chance that someone will read this here's a friendly advice: If you are a Deniz-Tuna shipper ( and you probably are. Hint: you prefer awesome, goofy guys to 'meh,whatever'-guys and like to see all your relationship goals playing out in front of your eyes  )  DO NOT watch after the 18th episode. I repeat: Do not watch after that! Either you stop at the end of episode 17 which is a perfect ending. Or alternatively watch the next episode till 2:08:13 and pretend this is the last scene: 

tumblr_ogaagv4JKG1sevzamo1_500.gif ( :wub::wub: )

Unless of course you're a masochist in which case go ahead:

2016 başı-sonu gibi olmuş Delirttiniz adamı delirttiniz

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner. :crysmiley1::crysmiley1:

Edited by Samiramis

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Samiramis said:

I know this thread was always deserted and is likely to remain deserted. Still for the 0,001% chance that someone will read this here's a friendly advice: If you are a Deniz-Tuna shipper ( and you probably are. Hint: you prefer awesome, goofy guys to 'meh,whatever'-guys and like to see all your relationship goals playing out in front of your eyes  )  DO NOT watch after the 18th episode. I repeat: Do not watch after that! Either you stop at the end of episode 17 which is a perfect ending. Or alternatively watch the next episode till 2:08:13 and pretend this is the last scene: 

tumblr_ogaagv4JKG1sevzamo1_500.gif ( :wub::wub: )

Unless of course you're a masochist in which case go ahead:

2016 başı-sonu gibi olmuş Delirttiniz adamı delirttiniz

Now excuse me while I go cry in a corner. :crysmiley1::crysmiley1:

I ship them and I didn't even watch the show. Saw a few of their fan made videos on YouTube, and fell in love. :wub:

Please DO NOT cry. At least, you got to have them for 17 episodes. :hugsmile1:

The other one isn't meh, he's creepy. :doh:

Edited by Lena

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lena said:

I ship them and I didn't even watch the show. Saw a few of their fan made videos on YouTube, and fell in love. :wub:

Please DO NOT cry. At least, you got to have them for 17 episodes. :hugsmile1:

The other one isn't meh, he's creepy. :doh:

Lenaaa gel saril bana lütfen :crying: 

Right?? I don't get it they were so perfect for eachother. These 17/18 episodes made me more invested in them. They should have been the endgame. :sad-191:

I swear at some point I even thought there's something going on between the actors because their chemistry and bickering was so real. They were one of the few dizi couples beside AG and Poyraz that I loved more when they were together. than when they were at odds. 

Edited by Samiramis

10 minutes ago, Samiramis said:

Lenaaa gel saril bana lütfen :crying: 

Right?? I don't get it they were so perfect for eachother. These 17/18 episodes made me more invested in them. They should have been the endgame. :sad-191:

I swear at some point I even thought there's something going on between the actors because their chemistry and bickering was so real. They were one of the few dizi couples beside AG and Poyraz that I loved more when they were together. than when they were at odds. 

kıyamam ben sana, gel sana sarılayım, canim benim :hugsmile1::hugsmile1::hugsmile1:

I understand you SO well! There are couples that just win your heart, and you just can't accept them not being together. I wish they were end game, too. But, what can we do? Just know that I love them too, and I plan to watch the show in the summer, and we can post here together and love them together. :heartshape2:

Spoiler

I recommend you watch Coban Yildizi. I know it's not everyone's taste, but it's such a lovely story, and Seyit and Zuhre are love. :wub: Sukru has become my most favorite actor. Love him to bits, and he looks so hot! :download:

On 15.4.2017 at 9:13 PM, Lena said:

kıyamam ben sana, gel sana sarılayım, canim benim :hugsmile1::hugsmile1::hugsmile1:

I understand you SO well! There are couples that just win your heart, and you just can't accept them not being together. I wish they were end game, too. But, what can we do? Just know that I love them too, and I plan to watch the show in the summer, and we can post here together and love them together. :heartshape2:

Reveal hidden contents

I recommend you watch Coban Yildizi. I know it's not everyone's taste, but it's such a lovely story, and Seyit and Zuhre are love. :wub: Sukru has become my most favorite actor. Love him to bits, and he looks so hot! :download:

Bak I'll take you up on that don't forget! :woohoo-022:

Spoiler

Sükrü is awesomeness :wub: The story looks really tragic and I've disovered very early  that I don't stomach stuff like forced marriage, women abuse well but I'll still check out the first episode. Lol Lena no need to tell me I know how much you love him :D I really want to watch Sevimli Tehlikeli these days . This one looks fun!