Angel.

Poyraz Karayel General Chat Thread

3,092 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Pomegranate (zuzu) said:

I miss the feeling how we would all eagerly wait for the fragman, for the ozet.. for the still photos every week... :crying::desespoir: How we'd speculate and guess just based on the photos, the fragman..  i miss it. I miss it! I miss thay detective feeling in me too.. trying to figure out what tricks Ethem trying to pull.. i miss em all!

I know!!!!!! PK was the only show where I really cared about seeing all available glimpses of the new episode as soon as they became available and loved to speculate what's going to happen. Other shows I watch with pleaseure, but I don't mind not watching the fragmans, I don't mind waiting for subtitles etc. With PK not watching as soon as the episode/fragman became available just wasn't an option :P

5 minutes ago, Ania said:

With PK not watching as soon as the episode/fragman became available just wasn't an option :P

You are so right. i remember how my life was so exciting back then. It sounds ridiculous i know.. but thats the truth. :P . Now it feels like ... empty. Nothing to wait for.. nothing to get excited for.. i mean, in a dizi sort of way. :20:

9 minutes ago, Pomegranate (zuzu) said:

You are so right. i remember how my life was so exciting back then. It sounds ridiculous i know.. but thats the truth. :P . Now it feels like ... empty. Nothing to wait for.. nothing to get excited for.. i mean, in a dizi sort of way. :20:

I totally know what you mean!!! In the dizi world nothing can compare to the excitement over PK. And I'm pretty sure that nothing ever will.....

4 hours ago, Ania said:

I totally know what you mean!!! In the dizi world nothing can compare to the excitement over PK. And I'm pretty sure that nothing ever will.....

I already felt that way a few times in my life and now I don't even remember the shows. I wonder if sth is ever going to beat PK...

49 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

I already felt that way a few times in my life and now I don't even remember the shows. I wonder if sth is ever going to beat PK...

That's one of my biggest fear but somehow I don't think that I will ever forget PK, it means to much for me and it was by far the best tv series I've ever watched.

5 hours ago, Pomegranate (zuzu) said:

I miss how full of excitement my Wednesdays were back then :crying:

Posted (edited)

I posted this on Soz thread. Then i kindda feel its more PK-ish. Could he be hinting something.....? :moque::evilgenius::hehe3:. I dont want to put on a false hope for the film but rumors are pretty high and persistent on it. And now Ethem bey gives a tiny hope about the light's winning.. :D

Edited by Pomegranate (zuzu)

5 hours ago, Klaudia said:

I really hope nothing will, because if it does, it will mean that it will kill me :P:P

All the others shows I have watched in the past and the way I felt sbout them are NOTHING compared to what I feel with PK.

2 hours ago, Pomegranate (zuzu) said:

I posted this on Soz thread. Then i kindda feel its more PK-ish. Could he be hinting something.....? :moque::evilgenius::hehe3:. I dont want to put on a false hope for the film but rumors are pretty high and persistent on it. And now Ethem bey gives a tiny hope about the light's winning.. :D

You never know with this this man, whatever he does he will surprise us :moque:

Hey people, are we rewatching episode 8 tonight??? If so, what time???

24 minutes ago, Ania said:

Hey people, are we rewatching episode 8 tonight??? If so, what time???

I do :lol: Whenever you guys want is ok for me  

Any time is good for me too :feeldaluvsmiley:

Can we start in half an hour?

Just now, Ania said:

Can we start in half an hour?

For me it's ok  :download:

I need to grab some food and then I'll be good to go :P

3 minutes ago, Ania said:

I need to grab some food and then I'll be good to go :P

Go ahead, take your time :)

Its Musa 's bday? Same bday as Jack Nicholson :D one of my favs! 

Iyi ki dogdun usta! 

I still dont get it why he wasnt a villain in PK. :faim:. Look at him... :20: Ethembey really did the unexpected.

Happy birthday btw to one of d most talented, yet modest actor in d profession :D

Edited by Pomegranate (zuzu)

Happy birthday to Musa then!! :wub:

Ilker isn't going to take part in Beren's film due to other obligations.......

I must say I was disappointed, I expected to see these two great actors together.....

...........but he has set off for his new project, so I 'm not complaining! I'll be here with you, supporting him all the way!!!!!:loveboat:

feeling all patriotic :D

»»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------«« »»-------------¤-------------««
3 hours ago, Asimina said:

.......but he has set off for his new project, so I 'm not complaining! I'll be here with you, supporting him all the way!!!!!:loveboat:

I agree. As long as he has something new to do, i am fine with it. Besides, i dont mind even if he has a new project pairing with a stool only because i know Ilker can establish amazing chemistry not only with anyone, but with everything :moque::faim: