Spoilers

31,587 posts in this topic

Posted

Season 2 Spoilers biggrin.giflaugh.gif

As Always Kosovo Tips Are the Most Reliable so we'll start from there hehe.... biggrin.gif

Tip by Kosovo:

AYSE KOSOVA'YA BINLERCE TSKLER IKINCI SEZONUN TÜYOLARI ICIN smile.gif))) COK SAOL smile.gif))

Önümüzdeki sezon Kerim hapse düşecek.Fgüller ise yeni bir eve taşıncaklar .Tabi fgülün üzerindeki gölgeler onu takip etmeye devam edecek.Bunun yanı sıra fgül ve kerim için çok güzel ve süpriz gelişmeler yaşanacak.

I found the translation at youtube:

In the upcoming season, Kerim will go to jail. FG will move to a new house. Of course, the shadows hanging over FG will continue to haunt her. Along with this, FG and Kerim will experience many wonderful and surprising advancements (steps)

From infuzein on YT

Posted

Some tips from Youtube....They can be True and False hahaha :rolleyes:

1.2nd season will start in September definately not in August

2. Kerim wont stay in jail long maybe the most 3 episodes. dont forget EA is the lead role!

3. in the 2nd season in the beg episodes already we will see fg and kerim in a different house. They will not return to the old home in Goksu! Goksu remained and old memory yani history!

(THANKS TO YARAANGEL AND SEVDA YT)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

season 2 is goin to be great & these r not just words but ll r goin to see z trailer that they prpared it during shooting in ezmir...

we r goin to see luv & ask straight frm z begenning of season 2 we r goin to see fg's luv toward kerim & all z luv scenes that we waited for in a very beautiful way....

season 1 was abt trust but season 2 is all abt luv..despite all z troubles & difficulties that fg & kerim will face..they ll be as 1 soul facing everything together...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The new season will start on September 15, not in August as has been previously discussed.

2) The new trailers are being filmed in the prison, but the second season will show a strong tie between FG and Kerim; such a love as their's has never been seen on any show before. The love scenes will be exactly what the viewers have been asking for for so long. Kerim and FG are going to become so attached to each other, that they will not be able to breathe without the other.

3)In the beginning of the new season, FG will seat on the deck and think of Kerim and cry.

4) Four actors are being considered for the role of Kerim's father.

5) From the information we have been given, the new actor who will be Kerim's friend in the prison, is Celil Nalcakan.

Posted

According to this new ; tips of season 2 the FSN seem like that :

1- Vural wont die, he will seem he will be escaped to abroad (he won't be in season 2 because of his new series)

2- When Fatmagül was running behind of Kerim, he saw her with Mustafa and he felt sensitive moments and he will feel disappointment because of this.

3- Btw, Mustafa will continue to interest with one of the most trumps of him who is Meltem as well.

4- and last one ; proximity will continue among Ebe Nine and Lawyer.

Souce :

www.dizifilmbook.com

www.facebook.com/BerenSaatLovers

Posted

According to this new ; tips of season 2 the FSN seem like that :

1- Vural wont die, he will seem he will be escaped to abroad (he won't be in season 2 because of his new series)

2- When Fatmagül was running behind of Kerim, he saw her with Mustafa and he felt sensitive moments and he will feel disappointment because of this.

3- Btw, Mustafa will continue to interest with one of the most trumps of him who is Meltem as well.

4- and last one ; proximity will continue among Ebe Nine and Lawyer.

Souce :

www.dizifilmbook.com

www.facebook.com/BerenSaatLovers

I'm sick of Mustafa...who F***ing cares what he does!!! Kerim is the second important role and yet the writers seem to focus less on him....again a depressed Kerim...!!! <_<:unsure:.....

Posted

So are they going to recast Vural's charactor since Burga will be in a new series?

Posted

So are they going to recast Vural's charactor since Burga will be in a new series?

No he will be seemed to made he has left for abroad...however I really doubt this news is true :angry:

Posted

ya im not buying this new spoiler.

Posted

I don't believe the Vural spoiler either,i mean the police officer arrested Kerim for his murder,what is he gonna become a zombie and come back to life :lol:

Posted

hahahahah !!

Kerim .. So that's your banner !! :rolleyes:

i thought it's a pic that u post it everywhere .. hahahah :lol:

Posted

I don't believe the Vural spoiler either,i mean the police officer arrested Kerim for his murder,what is he gonna become a zombie and come back to life :lol:

Ha! Oh, my...I came this close to spitting my tea out onto my laptop. :lol:

Posted

NEWS : It's said that tha dizi will start on September 8th.

Some actors will leave the show, we will have new faces too.

FG teardrops won't stop and Mustafa won't leave her in peace.

from Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne? What's Fatmagul's Fault? for English Speakers facebook page

Posted

FG teardrops won't stop

Great :rolleyes:

I think I need to buy an

istockphoto_6333472-eyedropper.jpg

With a big quantity of refills

Posted

i am sure beren will need that!!!! :lol::lol:

Posted

Of course they won't be lovely dovely rate away we want sweet pain and tears . with sweet, naught, goofy moments sparkled here and there :)

Posted

Great :rolleyes:

I think I need to buy an

istockphoto_6333472-eyedropper.jpg

With a big quantity of refills

How much more can they make the poor girl cry? wont she have some happiness in her life. i swear by the time this show ends i think id have aged 10 years

Posted

She has cried and screamed and made the sad face already so much :wacko:

She will need to made a comedy dizi after this one.

Posted

She has cried and screamed and made the sad face already so much :wacko:

She will need to made a comedy dizi after this one.

Yes she should do comedy next, maybe they can cast her in the big bang theory or modern family hahahahaha

Oh by the way i had a dream about you, i mean you you and not fg you lol

Posted

Oh by the way i had a dream about you, i mean you you and not fg you lol

:unsure: Was I crying ?

Posted

:unsure: Was I crying ?

Hahahah on the contrary you were happy and laughing.

Posted

i bet kerim will cry more than FG loool :D...he has many issues to deal next season lol

Posted

BTW do you girls get the feeling fg will confess her love to someone else probably musti before she says to kerim

Posted

No don't say that. I hope Kerim stops crying, or at least cry but without shedding so much tears. It's a turn off

Posted

gullie have you ever seen somebody crying without tears besides i love his tears loool...i just hope FG will wipe it and kiss him on the cheek like he did looool

Posted

gullie have you ever seen somebody crying without tears besides

Yes of course. Teary eyes, or just one tear popping out. But rain coming out is unbelievable, especially for a man.

Posted

Yes of course. Teary eyes, or just one tear popping out. But rain coming out is unbelievable, especially for a man.

Gulie lool he has to cry that way...its part of him being traumatised etc...just cuz he cries like that doesnt mean its any manly :)