• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 salonika

salonika

• Members
  • Pip
  • 493 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

What do you mean with that?     ------------>          because Neriman has caused the death of her lover.

Neriman has caused the death of the maid's lover....I guess so.. this what Baris who is from Turkey wrote on FB. 

#42 Camden

Camden

Forever hung up on FGSN...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:44 AM

Well Ladies I finally watched this episode. I really did love all the romantic scenes between Kamran & Feride (despite Kamran being distracted most of the time) It's ironic, normally he would be looking for any opportunity to have this much alone time with her, but because of the huge lie hanging over his head he can't appreciate the moment.

Now...here is an issue I have....how long are they going to drag out Feride finding out? :annoyed: ....like seriously I thought this was going to happen 3 episdoes ago. First you think it's Neriman that tells her with the letter, than you think its Besime, then we finally thought Kamran was going to come clean, then I thought Azalea would tell her, but judging by the next trailer (which I swore I wouldn't watch but I can't damn well help myself) Kamran and Feride are still very much together, and he's bracing himself  to tell her....yet again!

What he doesn't realise in all of this is Neriman's baby is a mere sidenote now. HAD he come clean in the beginning, who knows Feride may have forgiven him :hmm2: , afterall she is madly in love with him too. Besides the baby was conceived BEFORE Kamran and Feride were together. She can't really be that mad for a consequence of a relationship he had before her, irrespective of the fact that he's been in love with Feride all along.

But now....now he's really stuck. He's drawn out this lie for far too long, lied to her face countlessly which I think has more weight for Feride than his so called betrayal (because I stress, would it be betrayal if the baby was conceived before they admitted their love for another, and were together?) On top of the lying, Feride has given him countless opportunities to 'come clean'. Granted every time she questions him, she's also followed up with the line of "If you betray me, I will leave you, you'll never see me again" over and over again, so I can understand the guy is squirming anytime he tries to fess up.

But my point is...the lie now involves EVERYONE, everyone knows about the baby but Feride, how would that make her feel. She's going to feel insulted that they couldn't come to her with the truth and treated her like a fragile child, and constructed this elaborate lie at the cost of Seyfitten & Besime's marriage, Neriman coming to the house....all because Kamran couldn't tell her in the beginning...offf... :desespoir:

I'm most likely wrong but I get the feeling they might wrap up season one with Feride leaving, therefore concluding  one half of the "Feride & Kamran" story.

I haven't been following the success of the show from the very beginning, but I get the impression with the swapping and changing of broadcast times, and now days, the show had initially got off to a shaky start, despite its loyal fanbase now. Also most shows go on seasonal break during the Summer in June anyway, I just suspect "Calikusu" will go a little sooner.

tumblr_n97jhe156s1sn91l2o2_250.gif

#43 alia

alia

Alia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUSA - California

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:47 AM

Camden'cim... I couldn't have said it better... You simply read and spoke my mind... I haven't watched the last episode yet... I too dread the stretching of this issue.... As you said, Feride's issue is no longer Neriman or her baby... Feride's issue is the lie on top of lie on top of lie.... And now that everybody knows except her... Not only is it betrayal that she will feel but also embarrassment .... I bet you anything Feride will not hear the truth from Kamran, but rather someone else... Which will be the nail in the coffin .... Kamran keeps sweeping this issue under the rug which only makes things worse and he keeps digging his grave deeper and deeper....
As I said, I haven't watched the episode yet.. But will do so today...
Posted Image

#44 alia

alia

Alia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUSA - California

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Ok I just finished watching the last episode.... Omg... I really felt for Kamran.. The poor guy cannot even sleep of fear of losing Feride... Even playing hide and go seek wrecked his nerves... If only he would come clean and drop the "bomb" already ... It touched me a lot when he asked Feride "when did I hurt you the most" and it was the moment he recited "sakla sevda mektup" and said it was for Neriman.... :sad-067:  :sad-191: 
The moment Kamran tripped Feride so she wont go to the wedding and be checked out by the ladies for their sons... That was comic.. It actually made me chuckle :e13714: ... Lolllll.... That was Kamran's 40th lie in addition to his 39 lies when he told her he didnt love her.....

Kamran's insisting on marrying at once only makes Feride more suspicious.... He's so paranoid, he's causing more damage... Near the end of the episode, Feride tells him "as if there are tears in your eyes, something is bothering you that you are not telling me.. You don't look at me the way you used to" and kamran said "it because Im more in love you now... Im just afraid of losing you" ... Thats when Feride tells him "you wont unless you betray me" and Kamran said "my eyes only see you. May I become blind if I ever look at another woman other than you" .....

Just when I thought Necmiye was starting to develop a brain, she goes and proves me wrong... She was blaming Feride and Mujgan for her parents divorce... She told Mujgan that Feride wanted to get back at Besime as she treated Feride bad lately... And when Mujgan told her that neither she nor Feride had any idea about what happened Necmiye said "Im not saying Feride did it (left the house) on purpose (to cause the divorce), but she would like it just to get back at my mother" ... And thats when my hero Mujgan told Necmiye off ..... :fight2-smiley: 

It seems like either Besime or Necmiye have a brain :cuckoo: ... They cannot both think/act wisely concurrently... When Besime is calm and wise, Necmiye is out of control, and when Necmiye is calm, Besime is all kookoo mode... Hay Allahim ya :dramaqueensmil:

Posted Image

#45 Camden

Camden

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Ok I just finished watching the last episode.... Omg... I really felt for Kamran.. The poor guy cannot even sleep of fear of losing Feride... Even playing hide and go seek wrecked his nerves... If only he would come clean and drop the "bomb" already ... It touched me a lot when he asked Feride "when did I hurt you the most" and it was the moment he recited "sakla sevda mektup" and said it was for Neriman.... :sad-067:  :sad-191: 
The moment Kamran tripped Feride so she wont go to the wedding and be checked out by the ladies for their sons... That was comic.. It actually made me chuckle :e13714: ... Lolllll.... That was Kamran's 40th lie in addition to his 39 lies when he told her he didnt love her.....

Kamran's insisting on marrying at once only makes Feride more suspicious.... He's so paranoid, he's causing more damage... Near the end of the episode, Feride tells him "as if there are tears in your eyes, something is bothering you that you are not telling me.. You don't look at me the way you used to" and kamran said "it because Im more in love you now... Im just afraid of losing you" ... Thats when Feride tells him "you wont unless you betray me" and Kamran said "my eyes only see you. May I become blind if I ever look at another woman other than you" .....

Just when I thought Necmiye was starting to develop a brain, she goes and proves me wrong... She was blaming Feride and Mujgan for her parents divorce... She told Mujgan that Feride wanted to get back at Besime as she treated Feride bad lately... And when Mujgan told her that neither she nor Feride had any idea about what happened Necmiye said "Im not saying Feride did it (left the house) on purpose (to cause the divorce), but she would like it just to get back at my mother" ... And thats when my hero Mujgan told Necmiye off ..... :fight2-smiley: 

It seems like either Besime or Necmiye have a brain :cuckoo: ... They cannot both think/act wisely concurrently... When Besime is calm and wise, Necmiye is out of control, and when Necmiye is calm, Besime is all kookoo mode... Hay Allahim ya :dramaqueensmil:

LOL...this  is so true :laugh3: . It's like Clark Kent and Superman, neither can be in a room at the same time, and in the case of Necmiye & Besime it's like they're two halves of ONE brain, and onlyone half functions at any given time. :rolleyes:

I do feel for Kamran, I can see the guy is terrified, and as you said incredibly paranoid. But at this late stage, when there's no turning back from the myriad of lies,  I can see why. But his paranoia is making Feride all the more suspicous, as you pointed out. Call it women's intuition, but how about that dream Feride had huh?  Man, it's like she's got a sixth sense. She knows something's up, but because Kamran is remaining quiet, what could the poor girl do? They're both in a really difficult spot....surrounded by mostly idiots.

And how about Besime blabbing all to Azalea...man of man, keep your mouth shut woman! :fighting003_2:  Granted at that point in time she had no reason to suspect Azalea of any mischevious plans, but irrespective of that fact,  this was very much a family secret....and she goes and blabbers all their dirty laundry to some random woman they met a week ago... :shifty-1-smiley-face:

And I think you're absolutely right Alia'cim, Feride won't find out from Kamran himself, at this point it could be anybody in the damn house. What can I say, they've dug a really really big hole for themselves...yazik.

#46 Camden

Camden

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

I've just re-watched the episode again and I have to say I have one thing that I've found to be inconsistent. This could be resultant from the script or editing, I can't tell. 

But why if Besime had been planning for Kamran and Feride to marry ever since Feride set foot in the house when she was a child (like she told Azalea in the opening scenes at dinner) would she go to all the effort of taking Feride to weddings etc to show her off?, as we've evidenced from flashbacks.  Or like in previous flashbacks, allow other possible suitors to come to the house to ask for her hand in marriage?. Sure most of this was thwarted by Kamran, but she wasn't to know that would necessarily happen :mellow: . If anything this just confirms how 'hot & cold' this woman runs...but these scenes confused me a little. :hmm2:

I mean perhaps I'm missing something, was it all a reverse psychology tactic deployed by Besime to get these two together ultimately? Frankly I don't think the woman has the brains, nor the foresight. Besides when these two were happily together she almost tried to derail their entire relationship before it even begun :annoyed:

#47 tahani / Melda

tahani / Melda

Free2think

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 946 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

Basime said that they all wanted Kamran and Faridie to be together, but for a long time nothing happened between them, I think she meant that love didn't click between them, and they acted as a brother and sister for a long time. I guess Basime didn't realize that both wanted each other, especially that Kamran had girlfriends, and Faridie seemed to behave like his kid sister, so she started to look for suiters elsewhere :)

#48 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

Volkan Bey "Hicran" Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

Merhaba ladies ... I just finished watching the episode ... Ohh how I love their flashback scenes ... I love all the flashback scenes starting from episode 1 ... those two had a wonderful childhood ... they grew up in an innocent and joyful world ... even their fights were pure ... they had a perfect world ... Feride was really lucky to have Kamran next to her throughout her childhood ... he was her support system after loosing both her parents ...

Yes I agree with all of you they are stretching the lie way too much ... but then I guess that is the only way to justify a strong reaction from Feride ...

Personally I blame Sefeyttin for messing up things ... that marriage with Neriman was a bad judgement on his side ... he was the one who started this big lie ... he destroyed the whole house ... and he is doing one wrong thing after the other ... yasik ...

#49 Hilal - director

Hilal - director

Volkan Bey "Hicran" Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,493 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:54 PM

Hello Issey, Salonika and Hilal dear, sorry I wasn't here today to watch the episode live and post my synopsis.

I had to run some errands.

Missed you gals a lot today :)

Salonikacim thanks for your review and updates of the episode :heartshape2:

And Isseycim  thanks for the summary and pics. :feeldaluvsmiley: .

InshAllah next week, we can watch it live. I'll post my comments about the episode once I catch up. :rolleyes:

Much love to all you lovelies :wetkissf:

p.s. Salonkia, you said you're visiting Athens, say my Selam to that historic city.

And Hilal, I read on the KPA thread, you just returned after performing Umrah, MashAllah, may all your duas be heard in the court of Almighty. Congratulations!!!

NaZ dear ... thank you for your wishes ... missing you ... hope all is well with you ... :wetkissf:

#50 Issey

Issey

KuCemre/ Hassan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

Episode 24

Title of the episode: Feride and Kamran

1970660_493123334143571_1106031262_n.jpg

K: There is something important that I need to tell you Feride.

F: Say it

K: I am very afraid of losing you. 

F: You know when you would lose me. If you cheat on me...

Kamran stops her and puts his fingers on her lips in a very sensual manner I must say.

F: Is this what you want to say.

K: I was going to say that I love you a lot. A lot.

Feride responds by attacking his lips/ mustache. This time he responds passionately to her kiss. 

F&K are sitting and K is playing with Feride's palm.

K: Feride, this morning, when I didn't see you at the mansion I got very scared. 

F: I have left you a letter.

K: I noticed the letter quite late. Until that moment I thought that you had left me, Feride.

F: Why would I leave you? Why did you stress out that much?

K: Feride? I don't deserve your love.

F; Would you know better than my heart?

K: Ask you heart. Ask it. Ask your heart and we'll see if it can love someone untruthful. 

F: I don't think so. It won't love.

K: Just like I expected. I wasn't honest with you. I wasn't able to protect the things that make us. 

F: What? What did you do?

K: I couldn't be fit for you. 

F: What did you do? 

K: Feride...

10170936_243148269202111_645109644_n.jpg

Kamran is starting to rethink his honesty policy    :sFun_scared: 

F: Kamran come on say it. Why are you quiet? What did you do? Say it what have you done? 

1948218_243148152535456_133474688_n.jpg

--------------------

F: I am waiting for an answer from you Kamran. What have you done? What weren't you able to protect? What did you lie about, say it.

K: Nothing. Nothing, Feride. 

F: Kamran, what are you hiding from me? 

K: There is nothing for me to hide. Why do you get all worked up so quickly? Why? It's like you're waiting for me to commit a mistake.

F: You say that you weren't a truthful man. You're saying that you weren't able to protect something.    

K: I just wasn't able to protect us, all right Feride? When I found out that my dad and Neriman are married I couldn't tell you. You found out about that anyway. 

F: Is that really what's making you this sad?

K: Yes and you left and came here. The story that I have written years ago when I was a child, you tried to make a house that I have dreamed of. You and I in the heart of the sun. Look the dinner table is there, you prepared it. The oven. The oven is there and there are potatoes inside of it, right?  

Feride nods.

K: Because I wrote that. On the outside there are sunflowers and we were to grow the garden together.  

F: We will. 

K: You with that big heart of yours beautiful and generous and I black, neck deep in filth. A nasty man. My ex-girlfriend is in the mansion, on top of that in your mansion. You sold that mansion for me. I wasn't able to protect you Feride. I wasn't able to protect you from myself. 

1511000_243148545868750_918771688_n.jpg

F: What happened has made you tense/ worn you nerves out. Come. What happens around us is not important, Kamran. We cannot control everything. What matters is to still have dignity midst all of this squalor. How much we love each other

K: A lot.I love you so much, Feride. I love you more than myself/my own soul. I am so scared of loosing you. 

1797420_252729518244922_1432667376_n.jpg

F: I don't love you like an object/ out of need. I love you like my freedom, like all the prayers that I have said until this day, with hope, with faith. I love you Kamran with the courage that makes me get into war knowing quite well that I am to lose it. I love you like my home country, I am content with a small amount of soil, my exile/refuge, my longing, that's why there is no need for you to be afraid of losing me. This love is my shadow, Kamran it's the steps that I take on the ground (my footsteps), my fingerprints. If one day, people, paths and years get between us, our traces/marks will remain. That's why don't be afraid Kamran. Don't ask for bad things to happen (don't call out bad things).

10170710_243071145876490_1142340120_n.jp

------------------

Dinner scene

F: Kamran?

K: Say it my mimosa (beautiful one like a frail flower) say it my one that looks at the sun.

F: I have decided to stay here during the holidays.

K: Of course you don't want to see Neriman. But Feride, she should be the one leaving Feride not you.

F: It doesn't matter to me. I am good here.

K: But this place is not ours.  

F: Yes, it's uncle Nooman's. But they won't be here until summer anyway, I would have finished school and graduated by that time 

K: Feride, look, I have said this before and you didn't accept. Think about it again, let's get married and rent a nice house. 

F: No way, not before I finish school especially with so little time left. You'll have to be a little patient. Until then you'll come to me as a guest.

------------------ 

------------------ 

F: My lord, can I have this dance?

K: Feride, I am supposed to say that.

F: Yes but the romantic mood woudl have been ruined I have been waiting for hours and you're not here. 

K: Forgive me Feride. It's my fault my mind was away. 

F: It's done and gone. Will you snap out of this state? Now it's just you and I in this life. This the house of your dreams and my nest. We won't let anything ruin our happiness and peace.  I am so happy that I would be content with time stopping right now.

1959975_242114012638870_957405429_n.jpg

K: I can remain like this forever. 

F: Wouldn't you get bored?

K: Nope. How would I get bored when I am with you?

F: I don't know. Sometimes even I have a hard time tolerating/putting up with myself.

K: I will put up in your stead.

F: So you're saying that I am a person that's hard to put up with.   :moque:

K: Not at all, Feride. No such thing came out from my mouth.

F: You said it. I think that the distance between your mouth and ear is very far ( you're not hearing what you're saying) or you don't get insinuations. This situation is very bad/unfortunate for a poet.  -_-

K: Feride, we're dancing here, where is the romantic mood? Where?

Feride is good with pointing directions. She is gonna show you where.  :hehe3: 

10151338_501668669955704_248599880758639

F: I wander is it here?

K: No, here.

--------------------------

1979533_253848364799704_686846330_n.jpg

F: This morning is like every morning with my beloved a very happy one.

K: You are such a lotto/ blessing (something you would win at tombola) I am thankful for the pen that has written you into my life. 

1011618_242114075972197_205499036_n.jpg 

ioMG2txUmhOzn.gif ibkok64mXgboXw.gif

#51 NaZ

NaZ

Levent, I have grown a Spine, Finally...Hee Haw!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

Issey canim, I am at lost of words for all your beautiful work and bringing so much joy to us.....dancing-smiley-face-emoticon.gifcloud-nine-smiley-emoticon.gif

May all your duas, wishes and dreams come true......InshAllah flower-dance-smiley-emoticon-animation.g

#52 NaZ

NaZ

Levent, I have grown a Spine, Finally...Hee Haw!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

NaZ dear ... thank you for your wishes ... missing you ... hope all is well with you ... :wetkissf:

Hillal dear, all is well, just busy and routine as usual and how are things at your end.... :)

#53 Issey

Issey

KuCemre/ Hassan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

Kamran is tasting the jam.

K: Feride?

F: Hm?

K: They prepared some of the jam that you like. Whom prepared it I wander? 

F: I don't know I bought it from a teyze at the market.

K: Mm I need to go and buy them all. All of it.

F: Anyway, your jealousy might serve for something. There's no cap for the bottle. 

Kamran sneaks on her and hugs her.

10250092_255600791291128_762897553189654

F: Ya Kamran...

She runs away and makes her exit through the door.

K: Listen, do you get very annoyed with my jealousy?

F: I was annoyed when it was about Yusuf and that has been solved anyway. I don't have any other complaints against our poet. Let's have breakfast outside?

K: Ok. 

Breakfast in the garden scene

F: I don't want it to be tall. It's fine like this so that for example bunnies can come into the garden easily. 

K: What else?

F: Other than that... the soil needs to be warm. You called barak? Just throw the seed and the apricot tree would grow right away. 

K: Hmm soil that has oguslu. Ok other than that?

F: And a swing is necessary. I mean, I think that when one is on a swing one becomes like a planet. 

K: Feride?

F: Hm?

K: Let's first eat our breakfast let's give it its right/ merit ( he means enjoy it properly) and then we'll go into discussing the garden work. Besides soil does not wait, it takes its own shape if you don't work on it, come on. 

Kamran is working in the garden and Feride brings him water.

F: Eh at what stage are we now?

K: Where are we?

Feride gives him the cup of water.

K: Thank you. We'll solidify the fence and put a door so that people understand that there is a house. 

F: I didn't know. With what right will we take away the ants' path? I think that we should grow parsley and I told you that I don't want it to be high.

K: Okay but then we have to put a scarecrow. There are crows and other...

F: I am not afraid of them. 

K: I know. I know that you don't get afraid. Ah Feride, I wish you were to be scared and protect yourself.

F: I am only afraid of people. It's the most dangerous creature. My god, may you protect me from human beings, make me food for bears, birds and wolves but don't make me food for human beings amen.

Kamran is deeply amused. 

K: You jam crazy one. 

F: You're the jam crazy. I am cross with you, you have broken my heart I am going.

K: Where are you going? Where? Hey Feride?

Feride goes into the cabin and Kamran grabs a handful of soil and starts smelling it. 

Kamran's inner thoughts

K: My god, what am I to do? Help me?

Feride comes out of the cabin and is throwing the crumbs on the the table cloth on the ground.

K: Feride, you're feeding the ants?

Feride nods.

K: I wish you didn't have such a big heart. 

F: Why?

K: Its test is very hard/heavy. Heavy that's why.

F: The snow settles according to the mountain. 

F: I have peeled some oranges come so that it gives you strength and good health. Come on come and leave that.

K: Okay but how so with these hands, look at them.

F: Come let's wash you hands.

Kamran eats some orange.

F: Ah look there is some mud in here.

K: Where?

F: Here it look like its turning into clay.

Feride playfully drips water on Kamran's neck. 

K: Ah what are you doing?

She then starts throwing drops of water on Kamran's stunned face.

K: So you want to joke around? Come her.

The chase then begins.

K: Feride, where are you hey?

K: Feride? Feride, come on out already you have stretched it a lot.

F: Hey young man, have you lost your beloved? 

K: Bravo Feride x2.

F: Kamran, won't you help me come down from here?

K: I won't help you. Come down the way you climbed it.

F: I'am warning you I would fall.

K: So what fall it's not my business.

F: Kamran, I swear that I while was running away from you I climbed up here and now I don't know how to come down.

K: I have called out and screamed your name so much Feride...

F: That was a joke. 

K: A joke. I didn't find it funny at all.

F: I laughed a lot. Come on.

K: Anyway, come I'll help you.

F: Thank you. Come on Kamran don't frown. If some were to see you they would think I have taken your child away from you.

I am telling you this girl has a very developed sixth sense  :moque: 

K: What kid Feride? Where did you get that from?

F: For no reason don't they say that?

K: Ah I see. Anyway I ll collect some wood the weather is getting cold. 

F: I was joking why did you get so upset?

K: I am not upset Feride.

F: Hmm It's good that you didn't get upset. What am I do to make you forgive me I wander? 

10245451_501668486622389_662590998225180

F:Tickle you?

K: Feride don't. 

F: Okay.

K: Okay.

---------

Feride pretends that she got burned.

F: Ah.

K: Did you get burned?

F: I didn't get burned. I did it to get your attention. Have we made up?

K: Feride, we weren't cross with one another in first place.

F: Okay let's play a game then.

K: Let's not. Let's sit quietly here.

F: Of course because you're old you want to want to just sit like that but I happen to be in my playful period/age. Come on let's play spin top?

K: No.

F: Why? Are you afraid of having your secrets exposed? Okay, we'll start where do you see yourself when you get to the age of 60? Come on start explaining the clock is ticking.

1979737_242114332638838_1366730760_n.jpg

K: At the age of sixty, I see myself as bad tempered old man and I have my football team and I have the group of teachers. 

10153977_502827509839820_388912460565311

K&F's kid n°1 / football player: Good morning my dear dad.

K: Good morning my son. He looks exactly like his dad when he was young. 

K&F's kid n°2 / football player: Good morning reyes. 

K: Good morning.

K&F's kid n°3 / football player: Good morning.

K: Tuve estağfurullah, Feride hanim, what is that? What's this? They are all handsome. But Feride hanim, you made him wear red checkered waist coat you're spoiling him?

10013856_502826843173220_687196523695358

F: What's wrong with it suits /looks nice on my son. 

1982283_252788821572325_1239162020_n.jpg

K: What's in your mouth my son? What are you chewing? 

K&F's kid n°3 / football player: Kengir. 

K: Kengir?

K: Your mother is spoiling you. Chew well my son chew well. Feride hanim this kid is not fine. 

F: How is he not fine?(What's wrong with him?)

K: He can't be our kid. 

F: Why?

K: Come on let's make him again.  :siffle:  :moque:

------

F: Look we're talking about the age of sixty and look at what you're saying?

K: Feride, that's my dream. I am thinking of becoming a man that lives with the woman that he loves happily and in good health and live my love to the core, at the age of sixty, seventy and eighty. 

F: Hmm may god help you live that long. 

K: Amen x2. I see that you liked it a lot.

F: Not at all. You're the one who like it actually.

K: Of course I did! Why would I not like it, it's a great dream.

F: Come on it's your turn. Come on.

K: What would not be able to forgive me for?

F: You know the answer to that question already. If you cheat or lie to me then I won't forgive you. Yes, okay, have you lied to me?

1977378_242113982638873_1772376532_n.jpg

K: Yes.

F: What lie?

K: It's my turn. 

K: What am I to do for you to forgive me?

F: I don't know. If I get really disappointed I might not forgive you. I said what lie have you told me?

K: I have lied to you 39 times.

Falshback to the dare scene

F: Oh you're talking about that?

Kamran nods.

K: Even forty.

F: When was the 40th time?

------------------

Flashback scene

B: You've become very pretty. My son, come you too come to the wedding. 

K: I have got a date mom.   :desespoir:

B: Allah allah, will we three women go without a man with us? 

K: Dad will come from the store anyway.

B: Am I saying so for that my son? Dehchat hanim will come to see Feride. Her son has returned from Europe. They are looking for a girl. It's a big opportunity if you come with us you'll get to know the man, wouldn't it be good?

K: Ikram came back?

B: He is a handsome tall nice looking young man. You put him right next to Feride and you would be able to look at them all day. 

The belle of the ball has arrived.   ^_^ 

F: I am ready.

B: Masallah x2 my child, I'll rub you, no you rub yourself (I guess it's a counter evil eye tradition)

F: Don't do that teyze.

B: Rub, rub. (that's what she said  :siffle:   :hehe3: )

F: Please don't do that.

Kamran is thinking or should I say plotting how to sabotage this plan.   :gnugghender: 

B; Come on we go out together then.

K: I'll go out too. Cumali effendi will drop you off anyway.

Kamran trips Feride. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.   :dontgetit:

K: You have had a terrible fall. It's quite a bad fall let me see.

B: My eyes don't cause evil eye but... get up

K: Eh you have to rest for a week or 10 days you won't be able to step on it. In that case you won't be able to go to the wedding.  :sm16:

Oh Kamran please hide your disappointment at that announcement . 

F: But I am not in any pain Kamran.

K: Is that possible? You'll be in pain, you will feel it, now the accident is quite fresh that's why you don't feel it. But at night it will cause so much pain. That's why I'll give you a pain killer. 

--------------

K: There was nothing wrong with your leg, just so you don't go to the wedding I abused my job.

F: Jealousy is in your blood.

K: What was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to do, Feride? You looked very beautiful and women go to weddings to chose girls for their sons.I couldn't send you. I wouldn't have allowed it. 

F: What do I have to with them and their business? I was really excited about going to that wedding.

K: Ah, so then let me kiss you and it will go away. :hehe3:

Lipblocking measures had to be taken.   :moque: 

10154996_502836316505606_328785321796337

F: You opportunist. Come on it's your turn.

K: What's you happiest moment?

-----------------------------

Flashback scene

734532_502812643174640_68217420477801048

F: Who's there?

K: They all went to the wedding I presume. 

F: Don't bring it up.

K: Is that why you're all alone?

F: I made them. People have been waiting for this wedding since winter.especially I( the most). 

K: Please what wedding! Anyway, are you okay?

10155298_253840564800484_2123857576_n.jp

F: Kamran if you had let me, I feel so fine that I could run but... because you said that I can't move.

K: I have taken your pain away that's why. I have taken your pain away.

F: May god take your pain away Kamran, thank you.

K: God bless you too. It looks like you didn't eat anything for hours.

F: I didn't eat of course, look at that food, teyze right away served me sick people food. I would never eat that food. 

K: So you're hungry? 

Feride nods.

K: Should I make some french fries for you?

The look on Feride's face. Priceless. I would have had that exact reaction at such a proposal.  :loveshower: 

F: That night it was our first time alone at the house and the first time we didn't quarrel. I laughed a lot. I had a lot of fun. I was even about to thank god for my broken leg.

1977261_502314119891159_4311889875424864

K: Feride, I actually have strong powers. 

F: Now all we need is a blow from you Kamran, (to top it all).

K: I can heal you right away and in the blink of an eye.

F: Kamran you were saying it would take a week or ten days.

K: Of course recovery from this takes a week or 10 days. I am here talking about the best case scenario. But I have the skill of healing the spot that I touch.

F: What does that mean? Will you turn my leg into a flower branch or what? I don't get it.

K: I will make you able to stand up.

F: Mm good do it then let's see.

K: Kiss it.

F: What for?   :laugh3:

K: Feride, I have just washed my hands come on it kiss it.

F: Take away your hand I won't kiss your hand or whatsoever. 

Ah the way she smacked his hand    :laugh3:

K: You're thinking that I am doing this on purpose, Feride? Look I will lay my hand you kiss it and then I'll blow three times and spit three times.

F: Go and spit on yourself.

K: No you misunderstood I am not talking about that. I will spit this way that's how I'll do it.

F: Then I ll be able to walk?

K: Yes, come on.

Feride kisses his hand. Kamran does his voodoo.

K: Easy, easy. Come on, slowly. Easy, I have recited (koran/ duaa) and blew nothing will happen.

Ah a miracle happens ladies and gentlemen. :P 

K: Feride, you're walking.

F: Kamran I am walking, thank you god.

1535376_502812086508029_5948834818189150

F:Thank you. 

Ah the way Kamran wouldn't let of Feride when she was hugging him  :laugh3:

------------------------

F: It's a really nice story that I will tell to my children. 

K: For me too. 

F: Okay. Your happiest moment with me?

K: It was actually the first time that I understood the meaning of happiness. A moment where I was happy to the core. It's very old but when I remember it I laugh. A moment that filled my eyes(felt content).

------------------------

Flashback scene

F: Arrogant sintir! Don't go out without wearing something the weather has gotten cold we all know you have a delicate back you might catch cold. 

K: I have nothing left to wear because mom has washed everything with naphthalene.

F: I knitted it during sewing class.

K: Have you knitted it for me?  :blissysmile:

F: I am telling you that I did for class and you're saying you did it for me! Wear it let's see. 

K: Since you have knitted it help me put it on. So you have knitted it

10171264_252938041557403_1545591608_n.jp

F: You turned into a clown.  :laugh3:

K: It's very nice. I'll go out wearing it. I will come out like this. 

F: Good bye.

K: Good bye. 

------------------------

K: The moment that I have broken your heart the most?

------------------------

Flashback to the famous  confession scene in the cabin. 

K: I love you! From the time where camels were guides. Even, before I came to this world as if I had made a  promise to god for this love. Since Kalu Bela (God created all people) means the dawn of times. This is how I love you. That is what I wrote in my secret love letter to Neriman.

------------------------

K: I wish I would have told you that I have written that for you. If only. You may not believe it but ever since I have held a pen in my hand I have always written for you Feride. I have always written about you. I have only written about you. I have even written your name before writing mine.

------------------------

Flashback scene

T: What are writing? 

K: Feride.  :laugh3:

T: What? I didn't hear you.

K: Feride!

------------------------

F: But that teacher is very ruthless what if all that hitting has affected your head and you would have given up on your love for me?

K: Maybe ever since something happened to my head and that's why I am so madly in love to with you Feride.

F: Yes it's also a possibility. 

K: A very strong possibility, because you are unbelievable/something not fathomable çalıkuşu. 

F: Okay, if you were forced to leave me what would be your last words to me?

K: Forgive me.

F: What have you done for me to forgive you? 

K: I don't know. You asked and I answered. 

F: Yes but the answer to that question could have been good bye or I love you too. 

​K: Feride, it's just a game you have taken it way too seriously

F: Yes because your answer has hurt me.

K: If I were to be forced to leave you it wouldn't be willingly. Is it possible to give up on you Feride? Is that possible? That would feel like being torn and shredded to pieces. I won't leave you I can't leave you. 

------------------------

#54 Issey

Issey

KuCemre/ Hassan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

I have edited the post above and added the rest of the flashback scenes.

------------------------

F: You must be hungry. I ll prepare food.

K: And I until the food is ready I will work a little in the garden.

F: Okay.

------------------------

F&K Narration scene

F: My dad has given me eyes. You will say look at the birds and take away candy from my hand. I will look without hesitating and see those birds. Even if the two of us know that it can't be. I will put a lot of birds some appear and others disappear they go to the sun. They do it they compete,  the sky is shining  and the clouds in the blue sky besides cotton candy suits your hand better. When love is believing lies from all your heart. 

K: I everyday try to complete my dream with you like a mosaic. 

F: Then wouldn't love transform for the lie to be the truth? 

K: Don't look at me that way... I become like the skin that comes off a wound that's peeling and gives what remains from its hope to birds. Every time I try to build a dream I can't make you complete/ add you and when I can't add you then I am incomplete. I become incomplete like a flower that is hardened/withering, like the fish that remains after the ( water pulls away) tide, incomplete like the closing of a curtain. Why?

----------------

2nd dinner scene  

K: Canim, (my soul)?

​F: I am probably a person that always complains. I have ruined the nice game. I wasn't a good play mate.

K: You are a good play mate. A good path mate, a good life mate.

F: Then why have we been quiet for hours?

K: Sometimes a person is quiet. He/she needs the silence. He grows his love in silence and his suffering/pain. 

F: Okay and which one have you been growing until the evening?

K: You.

​F: When you become quiet like that it's like we are cross with another. I can't bear it. Kamran, let's not frown in each other faces ever, is that possible? 

Kamran nods.

​F: Besides you don't look nice when you frown.

K: Okay, and like this?

F: Look how nice looking you've become. 

-----

K: Hm?

F: You were saying that I should be like a lady, I presume you were making up reasons I guess, am I still like that?

K: Feride, what I meant by saying like a lady is not what you understood. 

F: How is it then?

K: Don't mind it.

F: How would I not mind it? Kamran, say it please.

K: It's not something that you would like, Feride.

F: Kamran, don't be silly, weren't you saying love lessons? Come on say it, please.

K: I meant more feminine, more like a woman, but not all the time, something just for me, more provocative, better at being provocative.   :hehe3:

A private show he means he want the exclusivity of it.   :popcorn1-smiley: 

F: So you think that I can't provoke you? 

Kamran nods.

F: Are you sure? 

K: Yes. 

The tempter is daring her. Feride gets up and the tempter is expecting a lap dance  :celebrate008_2: I guess but he gets a massage.   :dontgetit: 

F: Do you like ti?

He turns to ask for more services  :kissykissy:  but school girl Feride is unwilling to go any further and pulls away.    :shakinghead:  

F: Nice. I was worried that I wouldn't succeed but it looks like I did. I did a good job/ I did well.   :facepalm-smiley-emoticon:

You are just being a tease Feride. By the way Kamran and I both think that you have flunked this test.   :c2e1680c889b2c5dd5fea1ceeeaa5ce 

F: Let's drink milk before going to sleep.  :desespoir:

K: Milk?  :moque:

Feride nods.

K: I ll drink milk. Of course I ll drink some milk.

Kamran needs something way stronger to get over that disappointing follow up to the performance. He deserves a drink.

----------------

You are not dreaming they are drinking milk in bed.  :blase: 

F: Good night (may god give you peace).

K: To you too.

-----

Feride's dream

1981874_502830629839508_2648317895535804

B: Thank god for seeing our children's happiness Seyfettin bey.

S: The first grandchild will be a boy.

B: No it will be girl.

S: Mashallah.

B: Come on kids mashallah, come on the guests are waiting. Mashallah.

Faceless women: His dad, look your son has missed you a lot.

F: Kamran, is what I am hearing true? Is he your kid? Is this woman his mom?

---------

K: Feride? x 3 Feride, wake up.

F: Kamran!

K: Huh? What happened? x2 What happened I am by your side say it.

F: I saw a really bad dream.

K: Okay. What did you see?

F: Our wedding, we were coming down the stairs, Teyze was her usual sweet self and then a young woman that I don't know comes carrying a baby, your son. 

K: Okay it's just a dream, Feride. It's nothing it's just a dream.  :ph34r:

I would call it a very accurate premonition. -_- 

F: I felt much pain, Kamran. 

K: It's gone and over. Take it, drink water, drink it and calm down. 

-----------------

K: Come, come Feride. 

Feride falls asleep on his chest.

-----------------

It's the morning and Kamran didn't get any sleep it seems. 

F: Good morning.

K: Good morning. Feride, get up we're going. 

F: Where?

K: We'll walk out from that door, and get married.

F: What about school?

K: You'll drop out of school. 

------

Flashback scene

F: Are we going to our house, dad?

Necmettin: We agreed in the evening kizim. I will get you ready for school. 

F: We didn't agree, I don't want to go to school, don't leave me dad.

N: My Feride, the pearl of my eye, I want you to study and learn a lot. 

F: But I will get used to not seeing my dad if you go?

N: Is that possible, kizim? I am always by your side. I will come during the holidays and you will study and become your dad's pride. 

F: I don't want to become my dad's source of pride I am only asking to be my dad's Feride. :sad-067:

N: You're making me very sad. 

Feride wipes her dad's tears.  :mf_depressed:

F: Don't be sad. 

N: You will study, graduate and won't need anyone. That's the only promise that I want you to make to me. Promise?

F: Promise.

------------

F: Kamran, do you realize what you're saying? I have made a promise to my dad. You were there when I made that promise. How can you say something like that to me? 

K: He wants that too, Feride. He wants our happiness. 

F: And my dropping out of school? Besides Kamran not much is left. Be a little patient and that's all. 

K: I don't want to wait anymore. Every time I wait it feels like I am going to lose you, Feride. Please, come on.

F: Kamran, why are you so scared?

K: It's not fear. I am not afraid of anything. Look I have made a proposal to you, please think about it Feride, consider it for the sake of both of us. Let's go to a village, rent a house and leave on our own. 

F: Not before school is over, no way.

Feride is about to get up and Kamran holds her hand.

K: Think about it again. Consider it for us, please. 

Feride gets up and heads to the garden.

K: What are you doing, Feride?

F: I am making the place I will live in prettier. 

K: Is this your answer?

F: It is.

K: Feride...

F: Come on, what? Don't you like peach?

K: Are you crazy? I love it the most (it's my favorite).

---------------

F: Kamran? Is there something that you are running away from? 

K: I am just running away from unhappiness. 

F: What you are scared of, is something you want to tell me but can't. 

Kamran shakes his head.

F: The air is cold. I will make some linden tea. 

Feride pours Kamran a cup of linden tea.

F: It's very hot be careful. 

Kamran pretends that he got burned. 

F: I have warned you.

K: You used to blow on it to make it cold, Feride.

F: I didn't feel like it this time.

K: Is it because I told you let's go and get married? Is it because I wanted you to drop out of school?

F: I am thinking Kamran, I look at you and I think, I used to feel like I am becoming taller by looking at you/ when I look at you. But it's different now. Now when I look at you my heart hurts me. I don't understand. What happened to the sparkle in your eyes, Kamran? It's like something has cast a shadow on your eyes. You don't look at me the way you used to, why? 

K: Because I love you a lot more than before, Feride. The more big/greater the love the more fears grow with/ accompany it. I am very scared of losing you.

F: You would have to be a magician to lose me to or cheat on me.

K: I won't look at anyone but you. If I do look may I turn blind. 

F: I would take those eyes off anyway.  :eyebrow:

10157373_242113899305548_1574944721_n.jp

K: Are you expecting someone? 

F: No. 

K: Who's there?

------------ 

End

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users