• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#161 Leman Kara

Leman Kara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

i'm sure the serial will have a different way. till now he searched  the true. from now hell revenge.

I know revenge is good but I want Feride next him while they search together.  mic my heart breaks when he's sad even though I love angry Mahir :P hes COK sexy.

I

iGEvlcuhPNcAp.gifi3vE1p9B2vErk.gif

Karadayı CNN was here and she loves you very much. :)

#162 michiper68

michiper68

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

feride is too stubborn. we will have to wait. it wont be easy.

i like winter!

#163 michiper68

michiper68

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

BWDYCkaCcAAyZeb.jpg

i like winter!

#164 Karadayı CNN.

Karadayı CNN.

I only exist for Karadayı fans.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • LocationPhysically in Montreal, Canada, heart and mind in München, Deutschland.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I know revenge is good but I want Feride next him while they search together.  mic my heart breaks when he's sad even though I love angry Mahir :P hes COK sexy.

I

Michi, I so wish he would go and tell Feride about his discovery... but both are crossed with each other. So, I think he will search for it alone and she does the same for a few episodes until they reconcile. I hope to be wrong and that both get their heads out of their arse as soon as possible and help each other like you said mama!  

Yeah, what Feride told Mahir was so hurtful, and he did not go easy on her either! He even surprised me. Feride is indeed stubborn, but so is Mahir to some extent. :P Ah, love... But I find Mahir went overboard with the reaction. He does not have fully the right to be this furious at Feride because both ended up into this situation because of their actions. From a love point of view, I understand him a 100% though. But I am team Feride this time. Great news is that they will not give up on each other. 

I cannot wait to see Mahir avenge for everything that happened. His revenge will be amazing. Mmmm, Mahir's revenge...  :faim: 

By the way, I have never seen someone be THAT sexy when angry or in any state of emotion... Kenan, you are truly something.

About the ratings... I would not really worry about this. We are pretty close to #1. And most Karadayi fans are loyal to the show. This is why we did not drop down too much. The serie is getting more and more exciting, so them impatient fans will come back. 

iJwMKVuiz1Bls.gif

ok.

#165 Leman Kara

Leman Kara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Michi, I so wish he would go and tell Feride about his discovery... but both are crossed with each other. So, I think he will search for it alone and she does the same for a few episodes until they reconcile. I hope to be wrong and that both get their heads out of their arse as soon as possible and help each other like you said mama!

Yeah, what Feride told Mahir was so hurtful, and he did not go easy on her either! He even surprised me. Feride is indeed stubborn, but so is Mahir to some extent. :P Ah, love... But I find Mahir went overboard with the reaction. He does not have fully the right to be this furious at Feride because both ended up into this situation because of their actions. From a love point of view, I understand him a 100% though. Great news is that they will not give up on each other.

I cannot wait to see Mahir avenge for everything that happened. His revenge will be amazing. Mmmm, Mahir's revenge... :faim:

By the way, I have never seen someone be THAT sexy when angry or in any state of emotion... Kenan, you are truly something.

About the ratings... I would not really worry about this. We are pretty close to #1. And most Karadayi fans are loyal to the show. This is why we did not drop down too much. The serie is getting more and more exciting, so them impatient fans will come back.

Habibtee you always make me feel better.

#166 Karadayı CNN.

Karadayı CNN.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts
  • LocationPhysically in Montreal, Canada, heart and mind in München, Deutschland.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Habibtee you always make me feel better.

Aaaaayyyy canim benim! :wetkissf:  :feeldaluvsmiley:

iJwMKVuiz1Bls.gif

ok.

#167 michiper68

michiper68

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Yeah, what Feride told Mahir was so hurtful, and he did not go easy on her either! He even surprised me. Feride is indeed stubborn, but so is Mahir to some extent. :P Ah, love... But I find Mahir went overboard with the reaction. He does not have fully the right to be this furious at Feride because both ended up into this situation because of their actions. From a love point of view, I understand him a 100% though. Great news is that they will not give up on each other. 

I cannot wait to see Mahir avenge for everything that happened. His revenge will be amazing. Mmmm, Mahir's revenge...  :faim: 

dont worry about rating. i post somewere the rating for serials for last week. karadayi is in top 5. so...if a tv show with music and enterteiment is number one its ok. its a different show.

i like winter!

#168 michiper68

michiper68

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,386 posts
  • Locationromania

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

here is the top 10 for last week

İşte Geçen Haftanın En Çok İzlenen Dizileri

Tüm Kişiler

1. Kurtlar Vadisi Pusu     11.58/28.07
2. Muhteşem Yüzyıl     9.27/23.84
3. Karadayı     9.1/23.97
4. Karagül     8.24/21.16
5. Küçük Gelin     7.67/18.94
6. Medcezir     7.65/19.35
7. Kaçak     7.04/17.83
8. Şefkat Tepe     6.49/17.1
9. Fatih Harbiye     6.23/16.52
10. Arka Sokaklar     5.69/14.73

AB

1. Muhteşem Yüzyıl     8.62/25.05
2. Karadayı     8.47/24.73
3. Medcezir     8.33/24.15
4. Kurtlar Vadis Pusu     7.31/19.22
5. Güneşi Beklerken     7.2/21.08
6. Yalan Dünya     6.58/19.8
7. İntikam     6.2/16.3
8. A.Ş.K.     6.11/17.96
9. Kaçak     6.04/16.39
10. Fatih Harbiye     5.68/17.94

its very good. and im surpise in top isnt fatih, calikusu, merhamet, dila hanim...we are in top 5 .

i like winter!

#169 Karadayı CNN.

Karadayı CNN.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

EPISODE 41. TRANSLATION
(done):

Mahir & Feride:

F: Mahir!

M: Say what you wrote in the letter to my face. Say it while looking into my eyes, Feride!

F: Mahir, stop! We didn’t agree on this. Please don’t put me in a difficult position.

M: Then go out there right now and end this disgrace. Don’t you dare deny it Feride! You’re only doing this to stay on the case and save my father. But I told you, that if one day, you have to choose, then choose your life. Today is that day! Go out there and put an end to this game. I will never allow that you wear another man’s ring! ...Okay, we’ll go out there together then!

F: Mahir, let go of me!

M: Feride, I got out of your life because I didn’t want to get between you and your family, but this is different. I won’t allow for you to give in into this game.

F: Mahir, can’t you see that this is not a game? It’s real! The crowds outside, my mother, my father, everyone I know is here. This engagement will take place.

M: Don’t do it! If you go to another while you’re my love, there is no going back. You’ll kill my Feride!

F: That’s exactly what I’m doing Mahir; I want to hang Mahir and Feride’s love! To end it! I couldn’t find another way, it couldn’t be, I couldn’t do it. I will try; I’ll create a completely new life for myself.

M: How will this happen while we still love each other? Ha? How will this be while we’re meant for each other and we have one fate Feride??

F: Mahir!! Even if the twain meets (From the phrase: "Never the twain shall meet" something that you say when two things or people are so different that they can never exist together), we cannot be together! Do you understand? It was a dream what we built. A love story between a judge and a criminal is very suitable for a novel! I…did what’s good for me. I chose someone my family approved of.

M: Everyone else also said that, but it’s the first time I hear it from you hakime hanim. You’re right. You’re a sultan’s daughter, and I’m a shoemaker son. The sun and the moon could unite, but we cannot be together. Just in novels. I thought you were like me, I thought we were cut from the same cloth. I didn’t fall because we were going to overcome fait together. You deluded me hakime hanim!
Mahir leaves.

F: Mahir… Enough...

Mahir & Erdal:

M: Abi, can I keep the car?

E: Of course.

M: I’ll drive you and then I’ll go to Yasin.

E: Do whatever you want Mahir, but be careful! You just got out of prison this morning, eyes will be on you!
Mahir was about to speed, and hit the old man, but stopped on time.

M: Are you okay, uncle?

And the man says he’s okay.

E: What happened Mahir? What did you and Feride talk about?

M: Abi, if one day I forget, and I get weaker because my love and forgive her, if one day I don’t give up on her because she’s still my soul, then remind me of this night, remind of this fire in my heart! Don’t allow me to forget this pain!

Feride & Sinan:

F: Come in

S: Are you ready? Everybody is waiting for us.

F: Give me a second… I’ll pour it (Sinan pours her some water and she says) thanks.

S: Did something happen? You’re not yourself. You were not like this when I left you.

F: No, I’m good...

S: You’re crying for him, aren’t you? You love Mahir Kara this much?

F: It’s only him in my heart. He gave me a new perspective on life, I gave my soul for that love. I die everyday without Mahir. Every breath I take without him, hurts me. It will stay this way until the last day of my life. We created this game to relieve your conscience and to save my job, and everybody fell for it, even the man I’m in love with. Just know this Sinan, tonight, and even if I wear this ring, know that heart and soul, I am Mahir’s! And I will stay like this until the last day of my life.

S: I never heard of anyone dying of love Feride. Time passes, and your pain will vanish. And you will understand that this is life. Don’t tie your life to this love… Don’t be sad. If you want to share anything with me, then I’m here for you as a friend… Always. Come on, let’s not keep the guests waiting.

At the Party:

People are congratulating Kerime on the engagement and asking about the wedding date. Mehmet Saim tells Kerime that the head of the political party is there and he hopes that Feride doesn’t ruin everything. Kerime confirms that Feride won’t do anything crazy. He then asks her where is Feride, but before she goes looking for her, he goes to talk to Turgut.

MS: Savci bey, you’ve taken care of everything beautifully, I congratulate you. The man is free and out. Pray that he doesn’t come here and change my daughter’s mind. Otherwise, I’ll make you pay for it, be sure of that!

T: God damn it!

Feride and Sinan walk in and while everyone is clapping, memories and dreams begin…

"M: I’m dying of love, can’t you see? I wish we had a different life, and I hold onto you there…I wish we had a different life, and you fall in love with me there… and instead of your hate, you offer me your love my Feride! My love! Don’t leave me, don’t end our love!

F: Let’s live it, for one minute, or for a lifetime, let’s live our love. I’m at peace…instead of dying without you, I’ll die with you!"

The Imagined Dream:

Mahir puts the ring on her finger and says…

M: Gazelle-like eyes! There will come a day when I’ll prove to you. Everybody will realize my father is innocent. On that day, and if I’m still alive and didn’t die, my only request from my almighty God, that I take you out of your house wearing your bridal gown. I’ll hold your hand and no one will be able to get in between us... I don’t know what kind of life we’ll have… I won’t come to your door with luxurious cars, nor can I give you the life you’re used to, but know this my love, we’ll hold our heads high and every bite we eat, will be honestly earned (not ill-gotten), and we won’t hear people's whispers behind our backs… And of course we’ll have our big love, children…

F: What more can anyone ask for?

M: When that day comes, my father will put the rings on our fingers. When he calls you our brave bride, everyone will say in this vanishing life, these two are definitely lucky to have found such love, and appreciated it… That day will come my love, that day, your fate will be mine!

F: You are my fate, if it happens or doesn’t happen, you are my love until death do us part… I promise!

Yasin & Mahir:

Yasin asks a man if anybody asked about him, the man says no… And then:

Y: Where have you been abi? It’s late… It’s good to see you.

M: I didn’t go to the house yet, is it important?

Y: I found out a way to finish Necdet, abi. You’re right about following them; Yaver and Necdet are acquaintances

M: Have you learned who Yaver is?

Y: No, but I am about to… I found a way to make Necdet talk. I found the weaknes that will make him sing Yaver’s name like a bird Mahir… Come on, come!

They both go into another room, where Ayten is…

Y: This is his iris (most precious), the only thing in this life that will make him talk… Necdet’s love!!

Necdet’s House:

N: Good evening, is your sister here? I want her to meet some guests. Ayten, Ayten! Where is your sister?

Back to Mahir & Yasin:

M: Have you lost your mind? You tied her up everywhere. Untie this, untie it. Are you okay Ayten? Are you hurt?

A: No...

Y: Do you know each other?

M: My next-door neighbor, my childhood friend, and aside from all that, her dad entrusted her to us!

Y: I didn’t know abi, I swear, I had no idea. We’ve never met before… She’s Necdet’s love.

M: Ayten, what’s between you and that man? What business do you have with that loser Ayten?

Y: Mahir, they live in the same house.

M: Is it true Ayten?

A: Yes Mahir, it’s true.

M: How dare he come near you while knowing who you are! I’ll kill that dog!

A: Don’t interfere Mahir!

M: What do you mean “don’t interfere”?? Don’t make me lose my mind. You will not go to that house again, you will not go to that dishonorable man again! I’ll go and get your stuff, and deal with him while I’m at it!

Y: Abi, if we can at least learn if there’s anything she knows!

A: I don’t know what your problem is, and I don’t know what he’s done to you, but I know what Necdet did for me Mahir. He was there for me, and he’s like a big brother to Nurten!

M: He’s not a good person Ayten, he’s not good for you!

A: And who’s good for me is already in love with another, Mahir. How can you not see this? I’m left alone in this life, without a future...

M: And Necdet is your future? Ayten, that man is trouble… He must have a different agenda; he’s using you.

A:  Just like when I look into a man’s eyes, and I’m able to recognize that he doesn’t love me; I’m able to recognize that he loves me Mahir. He does love me. He wouldn’t marry me if he wasn’t in love with me, he wouldn’t make me his wife.

Back to the Engagement Party:

S: Feride darling, your standing here alone draws attention. They’re asking about you.

F: I’m very scared Sinan. Everything is different that we thought it would be. All these people, the hope in my family’s faces. My mother just told me that she wants a grandchild. What will we do? How will we get out of this? How will we tell all these people that it’s over?

S: We’ll handle it, don’t worry… Just leave everything to me.

Mahir, Yasin & Ayten:

A: Have I done something shameful? He’s building a home for us, don’t I deserve that?

M: Not with that man… I have a few things to settle with that man. I will kill him.

A: You will not do that Mahir, you will not touch Necdet! He’s the only one left to make me hold onto this life, can’t you understand that? After everything that happened, at least don’t take that away from me.

Y: Abi, stop! They are geting married, the man will be her husband, and she has agreed too.

M: How can I stand back and allow this to happen Yasin?

Y: Abi, please stop. Every time we followed this guy, we dug a hole for ourselves. Didn’t you go to prison because of him? What happened? Every single time you come close to them, they hurt you. Mahir, if you really want to know who Yaver is, you have no other option but this girl. Talk to her; ask her to tell us what she knows about Yaver. It’s enough to know who he is.

M: Let go of me Yasin. I told you not to do this. Ayten or another one, this is not us. It’s not our way of doing things. I will not use anyone to get what I want.

Y: But this disgraceful bastards use everything and everything. This time, we’ll use someone they love, and without even hurting them. We’ll just ask for her help…

M: And Ayten is also one of my loved ones, she’s not a stranger! Now get out of my way.

Y: Yes abi, what will we do now? We lost our last chance. How will we find that jerk? How will we find out who Yaver is?

M: Ayten is not the way Yasin. We’ll talk to Seyit, he’ll tell us who Yaver is.

Y: And how will that be?

M: We’ll go look at the house he rented near Bahar’s, and let’s see if we can find anything to allow us to follow him. Let’s go!

Back at the Party:

Kerime and Mehmet are proud of the engagement party and they consider it a success. Feride tells her mother that that’s not what they agreed upon; that it was supposed to be a family party. Mehmet tells her they did the right thing, and instead of being disrespectful, she should thank her mother and her future mother-in-law. He tells her that no one forced her, and that it was her choice. Melih tells Feride that their father is right, and they she’s the one who wanted a quick engagement, and he gives his best wishes.

Necdet’s House:

N: What do you mean you don’t know? Didn’t I tell you not to leave her alone? If anything harms her, all of you… Do you understand? I’ll shoot whoever comes here without finding her. Do you understand? What the heck are you waiting for? Go! Ayten?! Where were you? I was worried to death.

A: I… got bored in the house Necdet. I went shopping to look at bridal gowns. The ready ones are very expensive, we can’t even come near them. So I went to the neighborhood, I have a friend there. Her name is Zakiye and she’s a tailor. We haven’t met in a while. Between catching up and looking at different styles, time flew and next thing I know it’s dark outside and I didn’t even notice. Forgive me please!

N: You met up with a friend; beautiful. But, I will be really sad if you’re worried about money. Whatever you like, and no matter what I have to do, I’ll make it a mop under your feet. Deal? One more thing; don’t leave the house by yourself. There are many men here, take one with you next time. You just tell him I want to go somewhere and he’ll take you. You’re the lady of this palace. Come on, let’s go in… We shouldn’t keep the guest waiting.

A: Who came?

N: I don’t know if she’s as good as your friend, but she’s a good tailor who’ll design your wedding dress. Come on!

Mahir & Yasin:

Y: Is this Bahar’s house?

Mahir nods in approval.

M: He rented this house, moved the stuff in… If you see how he looks; he actually looks like a normal person.

Y: There aren’t many things anyway… There’s nothing here Mahir.

M: The man is ill.

Y: I know this medicine, my father uses it… It’s for diabetes.

Songul/Ilknur/Safiye:

Ilknur and Songul are talking about the absence of Bulent and how it is effecting little Nazif. Talking about love and how it is hard to wait for someone’s return. And how worried they are about Orhan and no news from him.

Ismet tells Safiye there is no news about her son (Orhan). Safiye is very unhappy about her son’s actions, she doesn’t know what to do or what to say to Nazif baba. He promises to do his best to find him.

Mahir and Yasin in the car:

Y: This is the file about the murder… With my co-worker's kind regards!

M: We are owing so many favours and debts, aren’t we?

Y: Way too much.

M: I always will be grateful for this co-worker's favour, I won’t be able to thank him enough.

Y: Don’t worry we will pay back to everyone who did us a favour  We won’t have any debt to anyone. The man’s court hearing is tomorrow at 10 am, they will take him back to prison after an hour.

M: We have a plan then.

Y: How?

M: After he leaves the court on his way back we will take him.

Y: Yes. Drop me off, I need to go somewhere.

Ayten and Necdet:

Nurten has her fears from Necdet, Ayten is asking her sister to get used to the new environment as this will be their new home. Nurten is not sure about Necdet and his ways as he scares her a lot.

Necdet asks the bodyguards to watch everything even the flying birds and he will kill them if anything happens.

Osman and Yasin:

Osman is yelling at Yasin and threatens to kill him because all the pain he caused Songul.

Y: What do you have to do with Songul anyhow?

O: What do you mean what I have to do with her? I will burn the whole world for her smile. Either you straighten up and give her back her smile or I will make you do it.

Y: How will you make you do it? Ha?

O: I will go to her big brother and tell him your best friend is messing around with your sister and you are not taking her seriously, and she is to you just for having fun.

Y: You behave yourself! Look at this!!! This is what Songul means to me. I had it in my pocket for some time. You wonder why I didn’t give it to her? Because I am trying my best to save her father first! Life is not as simple as you see it my boy. There is a price for love and for taking responsibility, rather than giving me advice, sort yourself out first and don’t come across my way again.

Feride  in her room:

F: Don’t look at me like this (talking to Bahar in the picture)... If you were here, you would be so angry with me.

(Yes, she would totally be angry at you, Feride...)

Mahir makes breakfast for the family:

S: Oh my son you are back, I promised I will bake a rooster when your innocence comes out. Come on everyone, your big brother is here.

Nazif Jr.: Oh my brave uncle is here, you are staying aren't you?

M: Yes I am my dear.

Feride & Umit:

U: Good morning.

F: You seem upset. What happened?

U: Don't know if this is bad or good but these papers came from the ministry of justice. I think it's related to your case. Let’s see what are they saying, If this ordeal over now?

F: No, they sent it to the trial office, I will be standing in front of court as an accused.

U: I've been in this job for long time daughter, I went through all cities and courts and I’ve never met someone who's committed and appreciate justice like you, you don't look for money, position or power all you seek is justice ,they will see that in your eyes and judge according to it. This country needs people like you.

F: They might take me off my mission, and whatever they decide after it will make no difference Umit abi even if they execute me.

Songul & Yasin:

S: My brother has come back home! I can't believe it Yasin, he’s with us now at home.

Y: Do you know you get more beautiful whenever you smile?

S: How do you feel now? Your wound is healed?

Y: My only wound that's not healed is your absence my love. Don’t be sad, I know I am failing you, can't be by your side as much as I want, and as much as I miss you. Perhaps you don't believe, my love... You say promise me, yet I can't... I can't get in front of your brother and confront him explaining everything. He's going through a lot trying to get your father out, and he just lost his love going after those dirty bags, I can't just go to him and say I love your sister Songul.

S: So it's over? Are you saying we will break up again?

Y: Breaking up means death to me. I felt your breath and I opened up my eyes... I can't give you more than this now. I mean for now, if you accept and if you want to be mine, then put this on... You know I didn't want it to happen in secret ,but that's the only way now. It has to be between us only, and at least you know it's not a lie... You know how my heart beats whenever I look at you... Aren't you going to say YES? OR you're going to leave me now?

S: I can’t, I can't leave you.

Y: This is my promise to you Songul, my oath, I love you.

Mahir at home:

M: He didn't call?

S: No son he did not, we told everyone if anyone sees him to give us a call. Erdal said if he give himself up to the police his sentence might be lessened.

M: I will go find him mother, don't worry.

I: Brother, I don't know if you get newspapers at prison but this judge…

S: We felt so bad about that girl from the court that died. We were so sad, we went to her grave and prayed for her...

M: God bless you mother.

S: All of us, son.

M: Where's Bulent?

S: He's at work.

M: Did you two fight?

I: We will talk later brother.

Yasin came and Safiye is asking him to sit for breakfast. He apologized saying he already had his breakfast, and him and Mahir are going out. Safiye asked him if he's coming back home at night. Mahir said that in order for him to come, his father must be sitting back home at his place on the table, and then he won't make her worry about him all night.

Safiye is scolding Ilknur asking her what was she going to say... Was it that Feride is getting engaged?  Ilknur said maybe he already knows.

Nazif in prison:

Everyone is kissing his hand and saying goodbye, he's asking them to know the value of freedom and forgiveness and to control their anger with their patience, not to make the same mistake, and they are wishing him freedom soon as well. The guard is asking them to come or he will close the door and they can stay together. The guard is making fun of Nazif, saying that his lawyer is a fiasco and can't get him out. Dalyan is threatening him stop it and stay away or else he will kill him.

Nazif: I can't say he's right but it's been long time and the amnesty order has been out, your lawyer did not do anything.

D: He came here yesterday and we talked, he’s fixing everything.

N: Good let's get your stuff ready.

D: Why the hurry? Today or tomorrow… Bring me another tea!

Ilknur is asking Safiye about some house chores and to proceed with cooking after finishing cleaning.

I: Dad loves this song very much right?

S: My dear Mahir has returned, I want to run and give him the good news but can't.

I: Shall we go to visit him?

S: I can't my daughter, my legs won't carry me. I miss him so much, but when I see him behind those bars, I am bleeding more inside... Plus what can I say to him? I can't comfort him and tell him that he's coming back home, I can't bring him any relief either.

I: Our happiness will always be missing like this! Will our hearts always be in pain like this!

Ayten snooping on Necdet:

Ayten is asking the maid about Necdet and if he's out. The maid told her he's in his office but he's having an important meeting and asked not to be interrupted. Ayten asking her to make tea.

Necdet on phone: Oh mister Yaver! Did you see me in your dream? What do you want? Of course we will meet this evening.

Turgut: Come on Necdet, I’ll call you when time and place are set.

The newlywed bliss (Turgut/Maid/Serra):

T: Did Suat explain to you what's this work about?

Maid: Yes sir.

T: Ok, I will explain again. As the mistakes your hubby made upset me greatly. Mrs. Serra, my wife, can't know that you are married to Suat. You and I have known each other for a very short time. You applied for work and you came to this house as a maid, and you'll listen to Serra's orders! Do I make myself clear? But the main thing you need to do now is to find the matching button. Keep it with you so you could compare, and when you find the other one, they won't separate again. Suat searched the whole house for it but didn't find it, I am sure you'll pull it off... Right?

Maid: I'll do my best Sir. Suat said he will move from the house today. I’ll check all boxes and put it in place again.

T: Do whatever you do but I don't think you'll find it. Serra is a smart woman. She will never put the thing am searching for in front of me, she must've hidden it somewhere else... Some place nobody knows about. Find this place and tell me.

Maid: How will I do this? I mean, if it's that secretive, will she ever declare it in front of me?!

T: That's the thing you need to exert effort at. Open up your eyes and follow her whenever she goes secretly... To whom she's talking to? What she's talking about? And give me a full report without overlooking anything, and if you have to, take notes. You'll figure it out quickly.

Maid: Don't worry sir.

T: You can go, open up the door.

Serra: Who are you? Turgut dear!

T: My love, did you meet our new maid? Parvin hanim, I don't want you to tire yourself too much.

S: Good thinking.

T: I wanted to stay with you but I have an important case at court.

S: You're going right away?

T: Yes, unfortunately.

S: Dear Ipek, here's our new home.

Mahir & Yasin in front of the courthouse:

Y: I didn't get why Orhan escaped from prison!

M: He's angry at me.

Y: Why? What did you do to him? Shouldn’t you be the one who's angry at him?

M: The police came to arrest him right after he confessed to me, he thought I reported him.

Y: Did you?

M: Yes.

Feride-Turgut at the courthouse:

T: Feride! I didn’t get the chance to see you after the engagement party. How are you? How is Sinan?

F: We are fine, thank you.

T: Are you going to attend the hearing of our dear Bahar’s killer? It will be very difficult for you. It is difficult for me too, but I will make him pay for what he did to our Bahar. I took control of his file.

F: How is that? You are the prosecutor on the case? I thought it was Ali Riza’s case.

T: No, I am. Ali Riza felt last minute sickness so I took over. Anyway, this is better. This case is much bigger than he can handle. I will make that killer pay dearly. I will make him an example for whoever dares to kill a court employee.

Ayten sneaked to Necdet’s room...

In the hearing Feride is very nervous:

Killer: I broke in just for the money. It was not my intention to kill her. I thought the house was empty but she surprised me, and I found myself obliged to kill her in defense. I am very sorry for what I did.

Feride jumped interrupting: The defendant is lying!

Judge: Take it easy Miss Feride. I will allow you to speak right after he finishes. I can understand your sorrow for Bahar, but please do not interrupt the hearing.

Feride: Mr. the judge, he is trying to mislead the justice! Please write every single word I will say on records!

Yasin and Mahir outside waiting for the hearing to finish. Yasin was saying it took so long, and that he is very hungry. Mahir asked him why he did not eat something when Safiye invited him? And then told him he should feel at home when he comes to the Kara’s; Mahir considers him his brother and that makes Mahir’s mother and sisters Yasin’s mother and sisters too...

Back to the court room:

Feride: his intention was never to rob the place. He killed Bahar on purpose. Mr. the Judge, I was talking to Bahar on the phone when she told me that this man was at her door. She put the phone down to go and talk to him. So unlike the defendant said, Bahar was at home when he came in. Then I heard Bahar’s screams, and I ran to her place but it was too late.

Judge: Hakim Hanim, we can have a little break if you want.

Feride: No Mr. the Judge. When I came in, he attacked me... He attacked me with the purpose to kill me. He put the knife on my neck, and since he is claiming to have come in just for the money, why did he wait until I came? Why he did not take the money and escaped?

Killer: I was still looking for the money when the Judge came. If I knew she was a judge I would have ran immediately! I never had the intentions to kill her.

Feride: Mr. the Judge, this man is trying to take the case in another direction. This is not a robbery accident, this is a clear assassination!

Judge: Feride Hanim, if you think this is not a robbery accident, then why would this man be wanting to kill Bahar?

F: …

Judge: Yes Hakim Hanim, we are listening …

F: Mr. the Judge, I am sure that Seyit Durak did not go in Bahar’s house for robbery. I don’t have all the evidences to prove that yet but I will prove it. My only wish is that you don’t close this case on the basis of a robbery accident!

Judge: Verdict - In view of the witness’ testimony, and in order to run further investigations seeking further evidence, we decided the next hearing to be after one month from today!

Turgut outside:

T: Feride, we will know his motive to kill Bahar. I personally will investigate all what you said. Feride?! You didn’t hear me?

F: I heard you.

T: I say that you don’t get upset, everything is under control. Don’t you trust me?

F: No, I don’t trust you. A lot of weird things happened in this courthouse lately, and from now on I trust no one other than myself... Savci Bey!

Ayten was trying to know where Necdet will be at night from the driver.

Mahir and Yasin kidnapped Seyit. 

Feride went to see Seyit. The prison manager told her this is not possible because they just received the news that someone cut the road in front of the prison’s car and kidnapped the prisoner.

Mahir and Yasin are investigating with Seyit. Who gave the order to kill Bahar? Who is Yaver?

Feride understood that kidnapping Seyit is Mahir's doing.

Mahir was telling Seyit that if he doesn’t speak now, he will be begging to say everything in couple of hours. Seyit is a diabetes patient as Mahir was telling Seyit: the last pill he took was the night of the murder. He was supposed to take one pill before the hearing but Mahir and Yasin made sure the doctor was late for Seyit to miss that pill. If he doesn’t take a pill in two hours, he will go into a state of shock. Yasin had to go, and  he wanted to take the pills with him because he was afraid Mahir will pity Seyit and give him the pills before he talks. Mahir assured Yasin that he will not do that.

Bulent was heading to see Mahir when Erdal came and handed him the divorce papers.

Safiye forced Ilknur to call the doctor to go for a baby check-up. Safiye is so scared for her she looks so pale and her belly did not show up yet as it should have.

Feride came looking for Mahir at the Kara’s house:

I: Hakim Hanim?

F: Is Mahir home?

I: No!

Safiye: Welcome Hakim Hanim, please come in. Let’s not talk at the doorstep.

F: Thank you. I need to find Mahir as soon as possible … Do you have any idea where he is?

S: No. He went out in the morning and we did not see him since.

F: I see. If you see him, could you please tell him I am looking for him? Please, it is very urgent...

I: It is not about my father apparently.

F: No, it is not. It is for something personal...

I: Is that so? What do you still want from him after you broke his heart? You chose, didn’t you Feride Hanim?

S: Ilknur!

I: Then published the good news for the whole country to know!

F: I want him for something else...

I: Look Hakim Hanim, I am talking like a sister here. You already broke his heart and turned your back. Leave him alone, and don’t add more to his pain.

S: Please don’t be upset with my daughter Hakim Hanim... She is nervous and she doesn’t know what she is saying.

F: No problem... Have a good day…

Safiye to Ilknur: You couldn’t shut your mouth, could you?!

I: It is the truth mother, isn’t it? Didn’t she break his heart?

Safiye: Go inside, go!

Seyit is still not talking.

Feride-Yasin outside the precinct (I just love how Yasin and Feride are sort of arrogant and sarcastic when talking to each other...):

Y: What is happening, Feride hanim? What brought you here like this?

F: Where is Mahir? What do you think you are doing? Why are you giving Mahir the encouragement to do such things?

Yasin as he is interrupting Feride: Hang on, hang on! I have no idea about anything Mahir does! I know that he has been released because of the amnesty, but I still have not seen him yet! I do not know what you are talking about.

Sarcastic Feride: Oh really...?

Y: Exactly so.

F: So I am wrong this time.

Y: I would like to have a chat with you, but... I have very important work to do. If you do not mind... Have a good day.

F: You too, mister the komiser... You too.

Yasin leaves, but Feride takes the opportunity to follow him.

Nazif Jr is playing soccer with his little friends. Bulent observes him play and comes to see him. They say how they have missed each other and Nazif tells his father that he wants him to come back home. Bulent asks him to sit down as he wants to talk to him. Bulent tells Nazif how he grew up a lot, and he asks about Ilknur’s news. Nazif tells him that Ilknur is fine and is super happy because Mahir came back home. Nazif says that he also is happy but will be even happier if Bulent comes back home. However, he tells Bulent how Ilknur is very angry at him. Nazif asks him when he will be back home but Bulent tells him he does not know. Bulent tells Nazif that he has an idea that will make Ilknur forgive him and let him back home, and he needs Nazif’s help. Nazif agrees.

Feride is following Yaaaasin! There is one car in between them that “helps” Feride from being seen. Yasin gets to the place where Seyit Durak is hidden. Feride parks a bit farther from the entrance of the place to prevent from being seen. Feride gets out of the car, and walks slowly toward the building to go spy on Mahir and Yasin. Seyit is really suffering but still not telling.

Mahir goes to him:

Seyit: I will die...

M: Speak up then!

Feride is spying on them from a window. Mahir gives Seyit water to drink.

M: Drink this, come on drink!

Mahir was about to give Seyit one pill of the drug when he gets the flashback of his chat with Bahar after he told Feride the truth:

"Bahar: No matter what happens, we will always be friends, Mahir"

M: Speak up... Speak up!

He throws the pills on the floor and stomps on them.

M: You will die, so speak up! If you do not speak up, you’ll get out from here as a dead corpse. Who gave the orders to kill Bahar?! If you do not want to die, then speak up.

Seyit is mumbling: Yave...r...

M: Who?

S: Yaver. He is the one who gave the orders to kill.

M: Who is this Yaver?

S: I do not know, I do not know who he is. I did not see him. I only saw this man with the name of Suat, and he is the one who told me to execute Yaver’s order to kill Bahar.

M: What else did he do? What else did he order you to do?!

S: They also made me burn a woman’s house. There were a file they wanted me to take it and destroy it.

M: What else do you know about that Yaver? Who is this man?! What does he want?! Is he protecting someone? Is he protecting who killed the bassavci Suleyman?!

S: I do not know...

M: Think well, think!!!!

S: There is a woman, a blond one... Yaver’s girlfriend. He wanted me to send her overseas once. She knows who killed Suleyman Savci. They did it all together… She said so while she was crying, and venting all the way long.

M: Yaver killed the head prosecutor...?

S: I do not know! That woman said so while she was crying. I do not know anything else… Give me the medicine...

M: The more I look at you, the less I am able to hold myself back from killing you.

S: Can I have the pills now... You promised me...

M: Just for him not to die!

Mahir leaves.

Mahir and Feride come across each other:

F: Mahir! I cannot accept this unlawful act! How can you kidnap the man and bring him here? Especially that you have just been granted amnesty and released from jail?! (she meant to say how could you do this and risk going back to jail so fast?) If you just told me at least?! Anyway, what is done is done... Can I tell you something personally? Believe me I am very happy. You were right from the start. You said it! You said that Fahri cannot be Yaver, that a simple law secretary cannot be a mafia head and commit all such crimes like Yaver is... You were right on everything! We were told lies! I am so happy someone came to prove wrong what we thought to be right. If we can find who Yaver is, we can solve the ca...

M: Hakime hanim! You should not have come here. Go back home.

F: Mahiiiir?

Feride holds Mahir’s arm... He is not pleased…

F: I am not going anywhere! You cannot exclude me from this, I am the judge on this case after all!

M: Just like you said. You do not approve my way, and your way works only in court. As you can see, different roads cannot lead to the same place.

F: Are we strangers now? Do you want to push me that far away from you, Mahir?

M: Go Hakime Hanim… I will bring Yaver to court. I will find him whoever he is. And you will be doing your job in the meantime, anyway. 

F: Let us talk! At least tell me what Seyit told you?

M: You already heard what you want to know!

F: Is this is how you are going to deal with things? Even when it is related to your father’s case?

M: Just like you wanted… Besides, you are an engaged woman. It is not suitable for me to even greet you. But yes, to answer your question... We are strangers now. You are Miss judge, and I am Mahir the shoemaker. Hereafter, we will only see each other at the courthouse... Hakime Hanim!

Necdet and Nurten:

Nurten: You did not have to come and pick me up. I know the way to home.

Necdet: I do not doubt this, canim... We were close to your school, so this is why we decided to come and pick you up.

Nurten: You bothered yourself.

Necdet: Ah, no way, of course not. You are the sister of the woman I love, so I also take care of you. Alright?

She nods in approval…

Yaver’s men in a car abruptly stop in front of them. One of the men comes out and gets into Necdet’s car. Nurten is scared.

Nec: Hey! Did you ask permission?!

Man: Yaver sends you his greetings.

Necdet while groping the man’s arm: May peace be with you...

Man: The meeting now has a certain date. Tonight at eleven o’clock.

Necdet: Where?

Man: Riğtim. The man leaves the car…

Necdet: Continue...

To Nurten: I am sorry about this... but this is how my friends are…

Yasin brings Seyit to the hospital. Yasin tells the Nurse to report to the police because Seyit is an escaped convict.

Safiye tells Azmi that she did not tell Mahir that she works at the shoe shop to make revenues. Azmi is shocked that Mahir still does not know, but Safiye told him she did not know how to tell Mahir of such a thing. She said that she is scared that he will be mad at both of them and so this must stay as a secret between her and Azmi. Azmi says it is impossible because Mahir may not know today, but tomorrow he may! Azmi asks her if she will not tell him at all? Safiye says that Nazif is incarcerated, and Mahir will not go back to his old job until he saves his father... So he will not know if they do not tell him, therefore Azmi must not forget to keep this secret!

Nurten is crying in her room after what happened today. Ayten comes in.

A: Ah, ah! Nurten? What happened to you, my sister?

N: Your fiancé came to pick me up today from school!

A: Ah Nurten... The man is trying to do good for you!

N: What good, sister? His friends are gangsters like him... And they interrupted us right in front of our car today!

A: Look at me, Nurten! You are fine, right? Nothing happened to you, right? He did not do anything to you, right?

N: The way they interrupted us, is that not enough, abla? They are weird people. They have their own weird language... Even their names are weird. Who on earth is called Yaver... Is this a normal name?

A: Did you see this Yaver?!

Nazif-Dalyan in prison:

Dalyan was telling Nazif baba that it is getting cold. Then he told him that he is craving for some bulgur and yogurt, and he will make them cook this tomorrow.

N: It is better you eat it tomorrow at your home, Dalyan.

D: You seem sick of me. I can ask them to move  me to another cell...

N: That will be nice, but it will be even nicer if you call your lawyer and make him take you home.

D: I explained this to you already. The paperwork is not done yet!

N: Ah stop it Dalyan. Do you think I can accept that? Who knows how much your wife and daughters miss you now? It is not appropriate to leave them waiting.

D: I will not leave my life companion alone and go.

N: You will go! You will go and stand in the sun for me. Feel its warmth, then you will drink a cup of tea beside the sea shore.

D: But...

N: There is no "But’" Dalyan. Doing things together with your life companion is different from sharing his fate. We were life companions up until today. But now it is time for each of us to carry on with his own fate.

Yasin and Mahir are at their secret location:

M: If necessary we will investigate everyone. We will find out who this Yaver is.

Y: This will take a long time...

M: A lifetime is not long, Yasin.

Ayten comes in…

M: Ayten? What are you doing here, did something happen?

A: No, I found out! This man called Yaver will meet with Necdet! Tonight, in an hour, at Riğtim.

Y: Oh, thank you so much sis.

M: I did not want to get you involved in this, but what you have just done for my father is a huge favour! Thank you.

A: Then do me a favour as well, Mahir... Necdet... Do not hurt him. Mahir... Please promise me that… Please promise me. The soul you will be taking is not his, it is mine.

Y: Alright brother, let us go.

Yilan Berdan goes to see a very beaten up Orhan:

YB: Orhan brother? It seems the kids have beaten you up a bit too much... But this is a procedure, what can we do? We need to make sure that those we will trust will not turn their back on us. However, you passed the test. You have earned the right to become one of us.

YB ordered his men to take Orhan to Sureyya hanim... For her to take care of his wounds.

Kerime comes into Feride’s room to put the flowers on her vanity... and she finds Feride’s engagement ring. Feride comes in:

K: Welcome.

F: Thank you.

K: I came to put those flowers in your room. They are from your fiancé, and he waited for hours for you. If only you inform us when you know that you are going to come home late. I also found this. You forgot it. Imagine that you encounter Sinan, and the first day after your engagement, that ring is not on your finger. Is this nice?

F: I forgot it, mother... I am not used to this.

Kerime puts the ring back on her finger…

K: You need to get used to it by wearing it.

Yasin and Mahir on their way to the meeting:

Yasin: Finally we will find out who this Yaver effendi is, Mahir brother!

Nazif Jr is throwing a tantrum. He does not want to eat his favourite food. He uses the excuse that Songul is not eating either. Songul says she is not eating because she is waiting for his uncle. Nazif says he is not eating either because he is waiting for his father! Safiye tells him that if he does not eat, he will not grow up like his Karadayi. He says he does not want to grow up, and wants his father because he misses him. He runs to his room.

Nazif goes to his room, and takes out his stash of candies that his father gave him. Ilknur caught him red-handed. She asks him where he got those candies and who gave them to him. He does not answer, and she guesses that it is his father who gave them.

I: Nazif! My son, what are these? Where did you get them? Son, tell me, who gave these? Is it your father who did? Look, my son, I will get very upset if you tell me lies. Your uncle will come soon. Come on, tell me. Who gave these to you?

N: The thing is... Father and I had an agreement to bring him back home, and I agreed to help him. So he gave the candies to me.

Mahir and Yasin at the meeting:

Yasin: Is there anything happening?

Mahir nods with no. Mahir sees a car approaching, and it is Necdet.

Mahir: Someone came...

Yasin: Who is it?

M: Necdet.

Another car is approaching, and it is Yilan Berdan…

YB: Good evening, Necdet!

They shake hands.

Necdet: You too.

Mahir: It seems all the scumbags are gathered tonight.

Yasin: Vay vay vay... Yilan is there too?

Yilan B: I shut down the club. The police did not leave us alone.

N: You did good with that. This is an organisation meeting, but the Beyefendi is still not here...

Yilan B: Ah, the less people, the less the attention will be brought to us. “The less soloists, the less tambourine”.

They both laugh.

Third car approaches, and the tension is rising... It is our cancagizim, mister mamafih Turgut that comes out of the car.

Mahir’s voice echoing: Turgut...

Yasin: What Turgut...?! How is this possible?! Yaver is prosecutor Turgut?!

And Turgut is busted!

1378302_227607797402211_41840388_n.jpg

iJwMKVuiz1Bls.gif

ok.

#170 xenya

xenya

Love conquers all!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,364 posts
  • LocationHere and there

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

Lauracim, rock'n roll girl! :e13699:  :e13699:  :e13699:

1653642_575132172615088_9159126763658934

#171 Leman Kara

Leman Kara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Thank you Habibtee Lauracim. :wetkissf:

#172 Karadayı

Karadayı

Mehrnaz/Kuzey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,836 posts
  • LocationCemre's heart

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

Thanks so much my dear Laura. :wub:

Vici,I love you!!! iKBSemJyWaLqq.gif

#173 Rand

Rand

Beyaz Gül

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts
  • LocationLooking forward to travel away!!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Greetings...

I have a question; why Itan hates Turgut (taking in consideration that he is murder) & wants to get revenge of him?!! I am asking that because I did n`t watch the 1st season, I just begin watching the 2nd one few weeks ago.

Ytan75.gifFHkoSr.gif

May be I do n`t cry but it hurts..

May be I do n`t say but I feel..

May be I do n`t show but I care!!!

#174 Leman Kara

Leman Kara

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Greetings...

I have a question; why Itan hates Turgut (taking in consideration that he is murder) & wants to get revenge of him?!! I am asking that because I did n`t watch the 1st season, I just begin watching the 2nd one few weeks ago.

Birsencim,  That Dog (Turget) raped Ayten. :mf_depressed:

#175 Rand

Rand

Beyaz Gül

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Birsencim,  That Dog (Turget) raped Ayten. :mf_depressed:

OH!!!!!! :sad-067: :sad-191: He is indeed dog :annoyed:  I just thought that!!! Poor Ayten :crying:  I like her.

Ytan75.gifFHkoSr.gif

#176 Leyla

Leyla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

I started to like Ayten after the rape really, I found her irritating, shallow and materialistic at first. Is there an episode this coming Monday? I am patiently waiting for the trailer.

#177 Karadayı CNN.

Karadayı CNN.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

I started to like Ayten after the rape really, I found her irritating, shallow and materialistic at first. Is there an episode this coming Monday? I am patiently waiting for the trailer.

No episode this Monday. 
This is why we did not get any trailer, episode pictures nor description. 

Ayten, I have mixed feelings about her. I still hate her, but I like the direction she took for her life, and moved on. 
Curious to see how the character will evolve. 

And, no problem ladies! 

iJwMKVuiz1Bls.gif

ok.

#178 Rand

Rand

Beyaz Gül

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Unfortunately there is no episode this week :hmm2:

I want to say that I do n`t like Feride`s brother :t_t:  I did n`t like him since watching "SON" he just make me nervous :annoyed:

I like Mahir`s sister, SonGul (I think I did n`t write her name correctly :mfr_lol:) She is beautiful somehow; has a very natural, soft & attractive facial appearance beside she is tall & her body is just like those  of models.

Just sharing my opinions ^_^

Ytan75.gifFHkoSr.gif

#179 Leyla

Leyla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Songul was MissTurkey 2008 and she modelled before, very pretty girl i agree.

#180 Rand

Rand

Beyaz Gül

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Songul was MissTurkey 2008 and she modelled before, very pretty girl i agree.

What is her real name?!!

Ytan75.gifFHkoSr.gif