#761 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • LocationGözleriyle Konuşan Adam...

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

I think we will see Aski Memnu in Greece this year!I was reading new Ant1 program and look what i found! ^_^

ASKI MEMNU

A worldwide television audience phenomenon coming to our screens next season on ANT1. The erotic drama ASK I MEMNU (with English title Forbidden love) is the most successful series ever aired in Turkey, scoring rate of 35.5% in the potential audience 20-45 years.It has tens of millions of loyal viewers in many countries worldwide. The ASK I MEMNU coming this year in Greece and challenges us to live the forbidden ...

The series is based on the homonymous novel by Halit Ziya Uşaklıgil which take place in Istanbul in the late 19th century. In 2008, it was rearranged for TV on Kanal D, with the story placed in early 2000. In the central role you will enjoy once again the charming Kivan the most popular actor at the moment in Turkey, who we met in the series "Silver Moon".(Gumus)

O Adnan lived 11 years isolated from his social milieu, in a beachfront villa in Istanbul. After the death of his wife, the only thing that keeps him in life are his two children. In the mansion Adnan host a son of a relative, Behlul, which he has taken under his protection.

Everything changes when Adnan meets and falls in love with Bihter, a beautiful girl from a good family in Istanbul.She is at a difficult time in her life, and see Adnan's home as a haven that gives peace and security. But the only thing that expect here there is an uncontrollable passion ... Bihter and Behlul are living a secret love without limits, which will soon have an impact on everyone.Which is the distance between youthful innocence and betrayal?

Intrigue, passion, revenge and forbidden love with devastating consequences, they come to shake the evenings in our new TV season in a thrilling series that will be discussed like no other!

:cheer: :cheer:

I will watch this and a Greek one called "my mother sin",i didn't like anything else on the program! :P Ok i have time to decide,i watch everything on internet either way!I don't like tv! :lol:

tumblr_m88poz4NWK1rwp5z8o1_500.gif

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#762 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

Hayirli Olsun for the Greeks :lol: Finally !!

They are still airing it on some arabic channels, and everytime I run into it, I watch.

Will it be dubbed in Greek or subtitled ?

2Q6DYA.jpg

#763 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:16 PM

We see Turkish dizis only the last year!You watched before us..we can compare on the amount:P

Subtitled for sure!Only movies for kids are dubbed here..! B)

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#764 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:18 PM

Subtitled for sure!Only movies for kids are dubbed here..! B)

Lucky you ! I hate dubbing, they ruin the actors' voices

2Q6DYA.jpg

#765 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Lucky you ! I hate dubbing, they ruin the actors' voices

Me too!They used to dub Latin American series.. :dis:

But in most of the counties they dub!For example in Italy they never heard "Nanny's" voice! :o

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#766 Guest_Reşat Yaşaran-SM_*

Guest_Reşat Yaşaran-SM_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

wife i forbid you from watching this show.... :P

#767 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Peri I found these pages :

https://www.facebook...6859956?sk=wall

https://www.facebook...ELITINI?sk=wall

https://www.facebook...nu.GreekFanClub

2Q6DYA.jpg

#768 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

wife i forbid you from watching this show.... :P

:o <_<

Husband,i forbid you of having an opinion! :P

When the trailers come out i will post them! ;)

Peri I found these pages :

https://www.facebook...6859956?sk=wall

https://www.facebook...ELITINI?sk=wall

https://www.facebook...nu.GreekFanClub

These are old! :sad-067:
I don't know what the Greek title will be yet...i think they will use the eros word instead of love(agapi)! :rolleyes:

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#769 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:29 PM

These are old! :sad-067:
I don't know what the Greek title will be yet...i think they will use the eros word instead of love(agapi)! :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry

Eros :blink:

2Q6DYA.jpg

#770 Guest_Reşat Yaşaran-SM_*

Guest_Reşat Yaşaran-SM_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:30 PM

:o <_<

Husband,i forbid you of having an opinion! :P

When the trailers come out i will post them! ;)

Im only worried about your health canim and offcourse that you might get weird ideas from this show...im afraid for my nephew erdogan...lol

#771 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Oh, sorry

Eros :blink:

There was a serial called "forbidden love"(Apagoreumeni Agapi) here..(really forbidden they thought they are brother and sister..i don't know what happened,i didn't watch it!)

So i think the will name it "Apagoreumenos Erotas" which has the same translation in English but means a different kind o love!A passionate love ! :rolleyes:

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#772 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:36 PM

Oh, by Eros you mean erotic ?
Wasn't he a Greek God by the way ?

It's a common proper name in Italy :P

2Q6DYA.jpg

#773 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:45 PM

Oh, by Eros you mean erotic ?
Wasn't he a Greek God by the way ?

It's a common proper name in Italy :P

Yeah...erotic doesn't have the same meaning as in English! :P

Yes he was son of Aphrodite,what is called in Latin cupid!It a word which is used in Greek!

I know Eros Rammazzoti ! :P

Resat honey...if i talked you for what i have seen in series,you will be worrying for everyone! :D

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#774 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

There's nothing psychotic or worrying about Ask-i memnu. It's a love story with betrayal, like thousands of other love stories

2Q6DYA.jpg

#775 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

There's nothing psychotic or worrying about Ask-i memnu. It's a love story with betrayal, like thousands of other love stories

Yeah...only from the intro story i found it natural...you can't marry a young and beautiful woman,and brink her to live with you hot relative!When you have fire and wind..it only can get bigger!!

By the way this the first Beren's series we will watch here..i guess she will gain more Greek fans after this! :woohoo-022:

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#776 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:58 PM

Yeah...only from the intro story i found it natural...you can't marry a young and beautiful woman,and brink her to live with you hot relative!When you have fire and wind..it only can get bigger!!

By the way this the first Beren's series we will watch here..i guess she will gain more Greek fans after this! :woohoo-022:

Yeah it was her first in the arabic world too, and she became more popular than the local actors.

2Q6DYA.jpg

#777 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

Yeah it was her first in the arabic world too, and she became more popular than the local actors.

I don't expect this,but for sure she will get more Greek fans and people will know her face here too! :cheer:

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

#778 Guest_Reşat Yaşaran-SM_*

Guest_Reşat Yaşaran-SM_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Is this going to air whilst you are watching fgsn cuz it will ruin berens innocent image whilst you are watching both at the same time...

peri its a psycho show lol

#779 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,745 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Is this going to air whilst you are watching fgsn cuz it will ruin berens innocent image whilst you are watching both at the same time...

:huh:

2Q6DYA.jpg

#780 ❤PeRi❤

❤PeRi❤

Hicran....!! ☀

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

peri its a psycho show lol

A..no..i know Fatmagul well nothing can make her less innocent!I will just she her in better clothes :P !

I don't have an image for Beren...i haven't read or watch her personal interviews to have at least an opinion on her! :D

izPLHOcQ0CdRS.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beren Saat, Turkish Actress

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users