Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to What is Fatmagul's Fault?

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

13,631 posts in this topic

Thanks GUllie... :loveshower: what does the summary say...aww she looks so happy and i had no idea that Meryem Abla wear glasses...:D....I'm in love with the new house as well but gonna miss the old one :(

Soo sweet. She looks so happy to receive the flowers. They ARE beautiful like her. :agetsmiley: I love the house, too, SM...I think wonderful things will happen there. :smiley_good:

Girls can someonegive a quick translation of the summary :) i love the new house too,can't wait till Kerim is out of jail and they live together!loveshower.gif

Translation :

Hi friends .. :) Thank you very much to all of you

Ayse and Ozlem, thank you very much ladies for the set visit.

I walked around the house when I went to the set. Beren Hanim was inside

It was forbidden to take pictures around the house, forbidden to look .. yet I tried to take some.

I told an employee on the set, I'm a fan of Beren, and if possible I want to give her the flowers myself, but he said it was not possible .. Anyway I do not intend to extend, but I wanted to know. An official came out after working on the set .. Beren and ebenine were sitting in the garden, working.

[Then they let the girl in after negociations]

Then I found myself in shock in front of Beren Hanim. She looked at the flowers along with a picture of our Forum, she smiled and looked at me

-"How did you find us here ?" she said. "Thank you"

"I can not believe" I said, and she smiled canim benim, she's so sweet .. "I thank you for accepting the flowers" .. "I'm the one who thank you" she said

Then a set worker came and I had to go

I hope I'll be lucky to see you again ..

Thank you Özlem and Ayse

Oh, how wonderful! Beren sounds so nice and sweet. I am glad the girl was able to meet her. She must be over the moon.

Thanks GUllie... :loveshower: what does the summary say...aww she looks so happy and i had no idea that Meryem Abla wear glasses...:D....I'm in love with the new house as well but gonna miss the old one :(

You'll forget the old house like you forgot the old forum :P

The difference is bigggggg

We should send Angel over there, with flowers and chocolate, and a picture of OUR forum :P

But this time they will kick her hahaha, she can't say we're an official forum

Translation :

Hi friends .. :) Thank you very much to all of you

Ayse and Ozlem, thank you very much ladies for the set visit.

I walked around the house when I went to the set. Beren Hanim was inside

It was forbidden to take pictures around the house, forbidden to look .. yet I tried to take some.

I told an employee on the set, I'm a fan of Beren, and if possible I want to give her the flowers myself, but he said it was not possible .. Anyway I do not intend to extend, but I wanted to know. An official came out after working on the set .. Beren and ebenine were sitting in the garden, working.

[Then they let the girl in after negociations]

Then I found myself in shock in front of Beren Hanim. She looked at the flowers along with a picture of our Forum, she smiled and looked at me

-"How did you find us here ?" she said. "Thank you"

"I can not believe" I said, and she smiled canim benim, she's so sweet .. "I thank you for accepting the flowers" .. "I'm the one who thank you" she said

Then a set worker came and I had to go

I hope I'll be lucky to see you again ..

Thank you Özlem and Ayse

Ahhhh Beren sounds so sweet!!smiley_good.gif

kick1.gif

kick1.gif

Or YOU can go with a picture of our forum( :rolleyes: ),and get kicked out!!! :cheer:

Or YOU can go with a picture of our forum( :rolleyes: ),and get kicked out!!! :cheer:

Yok canim I can't

1- I don't live there

2- I don't stalk celebrities

:siffle:

Oh She's so swwwweeettt...and Gullie no i would still miss the old house....i would miss the peeking of windows hahaha :loveshower:

We should really have somebody go from this forum to the set.....it'll be soooo goood :D

Oh She's so swwwweeettt...and Gullie no i would still miss the old house....i would miss the peeking of windows hahaha :loveshower:

We should really have somebody go from this forum to the set.....it'll be soooo goood :D

You're right, the window peeking will be missed, but who knows what will replace it? :woohoo-022:

It would be wonderful if someone could go to the set... :agetsmiley:

ArchAngel :P

Well, enough window peeking for 1 season. We'll have something else as a change.

You get too emotionally attached to objects and things :mrgreen:

317691_278673612149309_163392327010772_1300236_7174692_n.jpg

297917_278673992149271_163392327010772_1300250_4511171_n.jpg

303564_278673665482637_163392327010772_1300238_5224733_n.jpg

Weird man driving

296903_278673815482622_163392327010772_1300244_93243_n.jpg

305474_278673872149283_163392327010772_1300246_1173214_n.jpg

320237_278673958815941_163392327010772_1300249_3796050_n.jpg

http://www.birgun.net/actuels_index.php?news_code=1314609036&year=2011&month=08&day=29

Türkiye’de “tutulan” ne?

Arap ülkelerinde meşhur bir şaka vardır: “Ananı Türk televizyonunda görmüşler” diye. Türkiye’ye bu kadar özenilmesinin nedeni, AKP’nin Zaman, Sabah, Yasama, Yürütme ve Yargı ile kurduğu tahakküm değil; Arap çocuklarının televizyon dizilerinde gördükleri “özgür Türkiye” görüntüleri olmasın sakın?

Şam’ın kapalıçarşısında küçük bir tur atın. Tişörtlerin üzerinde Kurtlar Vadisi, Beren Saat ve Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ resimleri göreceksiniz bol bol. Eğer Kürşat Tüzmen, gider ayak, birkaç bin adet ihraç fazlası Tayyip Erdoğan tişörtü yollamamışsa, “yüce önder”imizin resmini arayın ki bulasınız.

Arap ülkelerinin gençleri Türkiye’yi seviyor ve örnek alıyor. Çünkü Türkiye’deki 200 yıllık çabaların sonuçlarını gördükçe, “Neden bizde bu özgürlükler yok?” diyorlar. Erdoğan’ı bağımsız bir varlık olarak değil, Beren Saat’in ülkesinin lideri olarak selamlıyorlar. Bir ülkenin hem “özgür”, hem “laik”, hem de “müslüman” olabileceğinin kanıtı olarak Türkiye’yi önemsiyorlar.

:lol:

Nice article Gullie. Did someone traslate it for you, or is your turkish that good?

http://www.birgun.net/actuels_index.php?news_code=1314609036&year=2011&month=08&day=29

Türkiye’de “tutulan” ne?

Arap ülkelerinde meşhur bir şaka vardır: “Ananı Türk televizyonunda görmüşler” diye. Türkiye’ye bu kadar özenilmesinin nedeni, AKP’nin Zaman, Sabah, Yasama, Yürütme ve Yargı ile kurduğu tahakküm değil; Arap çocuklarının televizyon dizilerinde gördükleri “özgür Türkiye” görüntüleri olmasın sakın?

Şam’ın kapalıçarşısında küçük bir tur atın. Tişörtlerin üzerinde Kurtlar Vadisi, Beren Saat ve Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ resimleri göreceksiniz bol bol. Eğer Kürşat Tüzmen, gider ayak, birkaç bin adet ihraç fazlası Tayyip Erdoğan tişörtü yollamamışsa, “yüce önder”imizin resmini arayın ki bulasınız.

Arap ülkelerinin gençleri Türkiye’yi seviyor ve örnek alıyor. Çünkü Türkiye’deki 200 yıllık çabaların sonuçlarını gördükçe, “Neden bizde bu özgürlükler yok?” diyorlar. Erdoğan’ı bağımsız bir varlık olarak değil, Beren Saat’in ülkesinin lideri olarak selamlıyorlar. Bir ülkenin hem “özgür”, hem “laik”, hem de “müslüman” olabileceğinin kanıtı olarak Türkiye’yi önemsiyorlar.

:lol:

With google i understand that Arab countries thinks that Turkey belongs to Beren?? :mfr_lol:

I like how Orestes Andreadakis called her "Bered Sat" by mistake. lol

In the Greek part the guy says that it's a nice surprise to see a Turkish film about such a taboo matter, but it's also weird and kind of stereotypical to make the Greek girl a prostitute and how he asked both the director and Beren about it and didn't get a clear answer.

(Okay don't hate him! lol)

I like how Orestes Andreadakis called her "Bered Sat" by mistake. lol

In the Greek part the guy says that it's a nice surprise to see a Turkish film about such a taboo matter, but it's also weird and kind of stereotypical to make the Greek girl a prostitute and how he asked both the director and Beren about it and didn't get a clear answer.

(Okay don't hate him! lol)

You have to translate everything..right?? :mad:

Hahahaha just kidding!!Why hate him??He just asked why the Greek had to be prostitute..especially her own grandma makes her to do that,when the owners of all the shops in there were mostly the Greeks...he didn't said anything for Beren!! :D

Ok..we ask to much...i am ok with this movie..

Vivi watch this about the movie http://www.megatv.com/erevna/article.asp?catid=17209&subid=2&pubid=1537776 it is very interesting!

Yeah I don't hate it either. I understand what you're saying, we cannot ask too much. This is progress even though they picture the girl in a kind of negative way. Beren was very good, also the male protagonist.

I am studying at the time, but I will watch it for sure at some point. Thanks! I love this kind of tv programs. :)