• Announcements

• Important!   07/27/2015

Remember, all members need to use their "Display Names" to log into the forum from now on!

13,084 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL It's not Fatmagul....It's from Beren's another dizi... :D

Posted

Oh. Glad they didn't hook him up with Bihter :P That would end in the insanity hospital

Posted

Oh They did....Don't worry hahaha.... :P Infact there are often funny scenarios about mustafa bulut and Bihter LOL....Often there are funny dialogues of Kerim asking advice from Mustafa bulut and Fatmagul from Bihter LOL....

Posted

Ask-i memnu behind the scene

270489_249726621711321_151683678182283_1127475_7427405_n.jpg

268968_249726148378035_151683678182283_1127468_4038046_n.jpg

269883_249725261711457_151683678182283_1127467_2792879_n.jpg

267461_249712698379380_151683678182283_1127444_4980178_n.jpg

Posted

What would wer do without you gullie, you always find the best pics :D

Thanks

Posted

Vay vay vay !!! Kerim Ilgaz is here B)

Posted

Vay vay vay !!! Kerim Ilgaz is here B)

I try to pop in every now and then :P talking about pop just met the octomum lol shes staying at our hotel here in NY also her 14 kids holding hands and walking pass me, they were very cute but man what a crazy women LOL i cant handle my 2 girls allah yikhaleehum, imagine if we had 14 in two goes LOL

Posted

Bonjour ^_^

20105447211645291731.jpg

adszkopyah.png

Beren went to dinner with her family in a humble restaurant in Cunda. In addition to her beauty and naturalness, she once again wowed us with friendliness and sincerely posed for us, Ayvalik Magazine

Posted

Thanks gullie....I think she really gets along with her granny LOL...she is always with her...that's cute... :D

Posted

I wish I had this kind of relationship with my mom and grandma.

I am close to my mother but not to this point. I always ask her but she doesn't like going out :(

Her mom and grandma must be really cool to hang out with her so frequently. It's great

Posted

I wish I had this kind of relationship with my mom and grandma.

I am close to my mother but not to this point. I always ask her but she doesn't like going out :(

Her mom and grandma must be really cool to hang out with her so frequently. It's great

Yeh i agree her granma and mom must be really cool :D.....aww with my grandmother i can never get along plus she lives in another country so it makes my live easy LOL.....She has a village mentality like even worse than those in FGSN.... <_< so yeh hard for me to get along LOL....but with my mother I'm really really close Alhomdililah....we go shopping together and eat in different restaurants....you should take your mom out by surprise or something...she would really like it :D....

BTW somebody fwd this video to me and I can't stop laughing.....People are really convinced that Beren and Engin are together hehehe....and apparently they chose a perfect song hahaha i don't know who the singer is but do you know lol? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lHy7XkyR1g&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Posted

you should take your mom out by surprise or something...she would really like it :D....

I should try this tactic lol

Buy tickets and tell her it's done :P

How can 2 people be together if they are never seen together :unsure: I don't believe this story at all

The singer is Shada Hassoun, she won star academy 4

Posted

I should try this tactic lol

Buy tickets and tell her it's done :P

How can 2 people be together if they are never seen together :unsure: I don't believe this story at all

The singer is Shada Hassoun, she won star academy 4

Yeh that's a good idea...you should definitely do that with your mother hehehe..... :P

Apparently they keeping it very very secret LOL.... :P

OOH Shada the iraqi girl?

Posted

OOH Shada the iraqi girl?

Yes <_< I don't like her

Posted

Yes <_< I don't like her

Oh why?? she does have a nice voice though

Posted

Oh why?? she does have a nice voice though

She's very heavy on my stomach

Posted

She's very heavy on my stomach

LOOOOL.... :D .....What did you think of nassif zaytoun??

Posted

LOOOOL.... :D .....What did you think of nassif zaytoun??

I like Nassif :wub:

Posted

I like Nassif :wub:

OHOOO...LOL....what about mohammad bash? :P

Posted

OHOOO...LOL....what about mohammad bash? :P

<_< He's a soft one. No I don't like him. And his voice shakes when he sings on stage.

From Bash's season, I love Bassma. She's the best singer from all the seasons... and of course, she didn't win :D

Posted

<_< He's a soft one. No I don't like him. And his voice shakes when he sings on stage.

From Bash's season, I love Bassma. She's the best singer from all the seasons... and of course, she didn't win :D

LOOl ooh ok hahahaha.....I just knew of him....I don't watch star academy but somebody send me a video of Massari in star academy and that's how I came to know about it LOL :P

Posted

45592491237949144226.jpg

35135224562982420918.jpg

31503056518651313329.jpg

63303164988674356417.jpg

18320864996561056060.jpg

Credits to Beren Dogan

Posted

http://www.bugun.com.tr/haber-detay/162009-en-iyisi-beren-saat-haberi.aspx?

Sumru Yavrucuk'un favorisi Beren Saat

s2.jpg

Translation from http://www.facebook.com/notes/beren-saat-lovers/sumru-yavrucuks-favorite-is-beren-saat/189619464425845

Sumru Yavrucuk’s favorite is Beren Saat

The theater actress Sumru Yavrucuk talked about Beren Saat in her latest reportage. When the reporter asked that ‘’Who is your favorite actress from new generation?’’ and Yavrucuk’s answer was that ‘’ I love Beren Saat so much. Beside of her good acting, she is a good researcher and hardworking. She has a positive energy. I think, she is the best of her generation. At the beginning of the series, I had many different concerns about Beren, but all of them are removed on me (her meant is some other young actress can be spoiled such as they wanna eat special foods when working at set or they stay late to the set) But Beren never did these or like something. I’m working with Beren for the first time and honestly I have another wish about Beren; I wanna see her also as a film director. I feel that she does this work very well. She would be successful. She has already many experiences about cinema technique.’’

Footnote : Guys, Sumru Yavrucuk one of the most important Turkish theater actress and she has many important awards such as Golden Orange, Golden Cocoon. Beside of these there are many tittles of her about the most successful actress.

Posted

b72dad3c.jpg

It says "Beren has a twin in St Petersburg"

Sofia Rudieva, a russian model who won Miss Russia 2009

In this shot she does look like her :blink:

But actually no, not at all lol :excl:

missrussiapepsilightrufoy2.jpg

By the way, the Turkish press has a lot of paper to waste lol. They write about ANYTHING and everything

Posted

I like a lot what Sumru said about Beren. Now i like her even more.