Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to What is Fatmagul's Fault?

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

376 posts in this topic

first episodes are always slow paced till the story builds up but I'm sure the last scene will make us excited for the next episode

they already aired 1.5 hours it might be over :lol:

it's over :o I watched those commercials for nothing :mad:

:o they''re airing it again

Now tell us how was it and why you didn't watched the final scene :moque:

it's starting again if anyone is interested

I liked the first episode btw not as good sd fgsn first episode but not bad either

I did but I didn't't know it was the final scene :lol:

it ended with that woman asking someone to bring everything about yagmur/ Berne

it started with the killing of emre then we went back 4 months all I got is that yagmur's dad went to jail for killing someone while he's innocent, he was betrayed by the woman he loved and his friend

his daughter is back for revenge even though he asked her in s letter before he dies to forgive and start a new life

but she won't listed and will forgive no-one

she came back with a fake name but someone who says he's her father's friend recognized her and offered to help her

she took revenge from Leyland this episode and got to meet emre and catch his attention

the guy who killed emre was her childhood friend

now that I spoiled it for everyone I can sleep in peace :whew:

good night :fromme:

:lol: I watched them too so not to miss anything :desespoir:

Gul! thanks for spoiling :hugsmile1::kiss: I watched it on live stream which made my computer sooo slow and I didn't want to miss anything and course couldn't understand what they were saying besides some words here and there. I haven't watched revenge so it was an alright episode setting up the story.

thank you thank you thank you :wetkissf::fromme:

I didnt know it was airing today, i will wait for the first part to be on youtube, they should have announced the date instead of the day of the week. Are we going to have summary?

I don't think they have a youtube channel ? I hope I am wrong though. but if they do and if you or anyone has the link please share :fromme:

it's starting again if anyone is interested

I liked the first episode btw not as good sd fgsn first episode but not bad either

I closed the stream page so I could get on the forum and now it won't load again :crying: and I want to watch again to catch what I missed and I agree about the first episode of fgsn too.

I don't think they have a youtube channel ? I hope I am wrong though. but if they do and if you or anyone has the link please share :fromme:

They have this but the episode is not up yet :)

I need to get what Leyla did to deserve the revenge was she the father's lover or the either woman was ( emre's mother)

I missed yagmur's flashback about leyla but I think she was the woman the father loved

and I'm not sure if the father was jailed for killing someone or something else

hi Lescie I'm greedy, I need a subbed link

They have this but the episode is not up yet :)

:o Thank you ! bookmarked.

I need to get what Leyla did to deserve the revenge was she the father's lover or the either woman was ( emre's mother)

I missed yagmur's flashback about leyla but I think she was the woman the father loved

and I'm not sure if the father was jailed for killing someone or something else

hi Lescie I'm greedy, I need a subbed link

you should see the questions floating around in my head they are endless.... I am greedy too (probably more greedy than you :P ) is Lescie me? :D go to bed :lol:

it's not my fault -_-:lol: the mobile has autocorrect on and keeps changing what I type :lol: I'm sleepy though :yawn::P

:ph34r:

I think Leyla was the father's assistant but why does she own the house :unsure:

intikam party

vxkbbo.jpg

2z6cjr4.jpg

its a great serial. its like a fresh air. with a great image.