Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

ibiTqiezmF5tM.gifiuiES7z4GxBRN.gif

#2 Muni(R)

Muni(R)

EvilAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,711 posts
  • LocationIn the Coven, performing Bitchcraft.

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

Lol Selim I think that this season you'll be the only one watching this train wreck.

They are desperate enough to make this trailer just a scene with the dude showering.
Nice abs by the way. It should be called Adini Feriha Koydum: Emir's abs.

:P

tthb.jpg

#3 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

MELIKE the sweetest yenge ever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:42 AM

People people be nice :P I watched the first episode out of curiosity,i kind of like bad Emir and the cop girl but i will not watch it regurlarly. I posted the trailer so everyone could admire Cagatay's abs :lol:

#4 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

this turned into a joke :desespoir:
Posted Image

#5 fatmagul fan

fatmagul fan

I love spoilers

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

What's the meaning of this trailer?? :huhsmileyf3: :huhsmileyf3:
Posted Image

#6 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,159 posts
  • LocationThrowing eggs at KanalD

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

I saw peck but no abs :popcorn1-smiley: Someone point me to the abs via screen shot please.

iZdniAHnBiYs4.gif

ibiPINMfMIlo64.gif

#7 Ender (from) Venus

Ender (from) Venus

The Femme Fatale Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

There was the first episode already?

Oh! The! Tragedy!

But yes, his figure is better this season, so they needed to show it to the fans :moque: .

But you know what? Seeing Hazal's partners in her new dizi, he is at least good looking, while they are ... well, not even slightly attracting to me neither a good match for Hazal, from my first impression at least. And the girl in this dizi looks cute.
Posted Image

#8 Goldenkiss87

Goldenkiss87

Goldie/kissy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,876 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:42 AM

im watching it too to see how will be the end of the mass they killed Zahra anne too pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and the guys are crazy on youtube lol really fun!

#9 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,318 posts
  • LocationWhere the sun shines

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hahaha... Are you still watching?

Yazik, I still find this kid handsome...

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

#10 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hahaha... Are you still watching?

Yazik, I still find this kid handsome...

I watched about 20 minutes last night out of curiosity! OMG! :laugh3: It's just :laugh3: !

I have to say though that Catagay looks a little better this season. I just got that they have brought Feriha's milk sister from the village and she's in lust with Emir :laugh3: and the police girl must have inserted a tracker into Emir cause she keeps finding him everywhere. The Police girl is ok but the other girl is just :laugh3: and how long has it been since Feri died. Can and Omer are like 16 now. :eyebrow:

iZdniAHnBiYs4.gif

ibiPINMfMIlo64.gif

#11 çirkin

çirkin

Mona

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,334 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

Can someone give a summary of season 1 ? what happened in the end ? Did Hazal leave the show ?

:heartshape2: otk.gif :heartshape2:

#12 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:15 PM

Can someone give a summary of season 1 ? what happened in the end ? Did Hazal leave the show ?

I didn't watch all of season one but I believe it goes something like poor girl pretends to be rich to keep a boy and then lies for 30 episodes until she gets busted, Rich boy turns into a total jerk and hurts her constantly then after numerous attempts on their lives, kidnapping, drugging etc, they secretly marry but it doesn't work out so well and she leaves him then goes away for 2 years with a hot captain whom she doesn't sleep with and he's perfectly ok with that but then they realize that they love each other too much so they marry the right way and she gets shot and killed at her wedding.

iZdniAHnBiYs4.gif

ibiPINMfMIlo64.gif

#13 Ender (from) Venus

Ender (from) Venus

The Femme Fatale Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Hahaha, Angel, that summary was :bounce2: . By the way, it was the summary of two seasons.

Abla, I share your lust :P . I'm not watching it, I guess there are also no English subtitles anyway (or do they exist?), but since I'm hopelessly romantic, I can see the potential of this story - is love of a girl enough to bring emotionally wrecked guy back to life and make him love again?
Posted Image

#14 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,318 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

I didn't watch all of season one buy=t I believe it goes something like poor girl pretends to be rich to keep a boy and then lies for 20 episodes until she gets busted, Rich boy turns into a total jerk and hurts her constantly then after numerous attempts on their lives, kidnapping, drugging etc, they secretly marry but it doesn't work out so well and she leaves him then goes away for 2 years with a hot captain whom she doesn't sleep with and he's perfectly ok with that but then they realize that they love each other too much so they marry the right way and she gets shot and killed at her wedding.

Yes that's pretty much it except that she lied about being rich for about 40 episodes and she got really annoying at the end... :yawn:

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

#15 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,318 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

Hahaha, Angel, that summary was :bounce2: . By the way, it was the summary of two seasons.

Abla, I share your lust :P . I'm not watching it, I guess there are also no English subtitles anyway (or do they exist?), but since I'm hopelessly romantic, I can see the potential of this story - is love of a girl enough to bring emotionally wrecked guy back to life and make him love again?

Who will bring back Emir back to life, the milk sister or the cop girl??? :wacko:

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

#16 Angel

Angel

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 18,159 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

Who will bring back Emir back to life, the milk sister or the cop girl??? :wacko:

The milk sister is incredibly annoying. :sFun_DeadHorse: The cop girl seems like the better choice. :popcorn1-smiley:

iZdniAHnBiYs4.gif

ibiPINMfMIlo64.gif

#17 Ender (from) Venus

Ender (from) Venus

The Femme Fatale Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:49 PM

From what I've seen, I agree with Angel. The cop is really cute.
Posted Image

#18 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

MELIKE the sweetest yenge ever!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

Omg the milk sister i think is evil and totally :cuckoo: I like the cop ,i havent watched the second episode but i will,im curious where they are taking the story

#19 Ferhat Maniac / Bihter

Ferhat Maniac / Bihter

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

I can't see him with another girl. I'm surprised to see how much Femir fans are ok with that. I don't care about theses girls, I can't bear to see him loving someone else. I'm not a Emir fan, I'm 100 % team Feriha and after all what she has been through for their love, I can't believe he will just suffer a while and then end up with another girl. I'm not realistic I know, it's life and he can't stay alone forever but I don't want to see that :sign42:

I'm in pain, my brain's guilty, my heart's guilty, tonight I feel the most what "I wish" means...

Posted Image

#20 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Underground angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,318 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

It's ridiculous to even continue with this dizi. They should have ended it and started a new show...

ibb6lGJv4HlSH9.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users