Posted 26 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Aşka Sürgün - Love in Exile

Posted Image

A Turkish drama broadcasted 2005-2006

Genre: Drama / Romance

Episodes: 53

Posted Image

Plot:

A Love in Exıle portrays a family of eastern origin living in the west and their journey to self-discovery; and two people forced to marry to fulfill their destiny.

A man from an eastern family, but has been raised in the west with western values... His life changes forever with the death of his brother. Suddenly the stories of blood feuds that he heard from his grandmother from time to time are no longer fairytales – they have become his only truth. A family that immigrated to Istanbul in search of peace gives one more casualty just as they are about to find that peace. Both sides of this battle want this feud to end: a deal is reached. This young man will marry the daughter of the other family involved in the feud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhA_xDUXV-Q

[All credits for this MV go to eti0509 @ Youtube - One of the greatest vidder for Turkish dramas out there! Check out the account: http://youtube.com/user/eti0509]

Despite being of eastern origin, Hazar was raised in the west, as a westerner. His entire life changes after the murder of his brother. The Azizoğlu family came to Istanbul from Doğubeyazıt many years ago to escape from their feud with the Şahvar family – and they have now given yet another casualty to this feud. Neither family wants the feud to continue so they have made an agreement: the feud will be settled with blood. Hazar must marry Azzam Şahvar's daughter Zilan. Hazar opposes this view, but when he realizes the seriousness of the situation he agrees to go through with the wedding. To strengthen the bond between the families they also enter in to business together. Zilan's arrival in Istanbul marks the end of feuds between the families. However the feud is replaced by the struggle of Hazar and Zilan. Despite the fact that they both entered in to the marriage unwillingly, they can't help becoming curious about each other. This curiosity that starts with stolen glances will lead to an unexpected love story...

Posted Image

This early drama of Beren Saat is a very romantic and exciting story about an arranged marriage and a unexpected love between two people struggling with their traditions, values and family's expectations.

Posted Image

I'm trying to get this drama subbed in English right now. For more info please visit it's channel on Viki.com:

http://www.viki.com/...ove-aska-surgun

Please join us and help to get this great drama subbed in English! We need segmenters to help time the clips and subbers to translate the dialogue from Turkish to English.

Please contact me here or on Viki if you're interested in helping!

You find me here:

http://www.viki.com/users/Amelie3

Posted Image

#2 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

can't help you with the subs but this is for arabic speakers, 14 dubbed episodes are available on youtube

M0vLnl.png

#3 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

:wub:

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#4 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#5 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#6 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:49 AM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#7 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#8 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#9 Amelie

Amelie
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Dear Gül,
thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pics and the YT-links! Do you currently watch this drama? Beren looks so young as Zilan! But despite her age she seems to be feisty enough to not let herself be only a pawn in the games of the others. I like that!
Lots of love! :kiss:

#10 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Hi Amelie, i'm watching it now and i'm getting attached to it day after day
i watched the beautiful Eti video and absolutely loved it :wub: thanks for sharing :fromme:

and i checked your viki channel too, i wanted to watch more episode because the dubbed ones are still at episode 21 (11 in turkish) but i found episodes 11-15 not subbed yet :hmm2:

i'm in love with this show and even though beren was younger but at many scenes she looked like bihter or FG but it's nice to see how her acting improved from role to another

i love Dilan too she's so beautiful and cevan is so nice, most the actors in this show are so likable

Hazar and Zilan look great together :wub: i can't wait for next episode :rolleyes:

thanks for opening this thread

M0vLnl.png

#11 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

new trailer on dubai tv

M0vLnl.png

#12 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#13 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#14 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

M0vLnl.png

#15 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

the translation is not so good but the song is so nice

M0vLnl.png

#16 Hilal tatoo - director

Hilal tatoo - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hello Gul ... in case you want to watch in Turkish you can find all 53 episodes on this link they are much better quality than the ones on Youtube

http://ddizi.com/diz...-Surgun/sayfa-3

#17 Hilal tatoo - director

Hilal tatoo - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

Iyi Gunler Gulcim :roseg-smiley: ... you know last night I was bored could not find anything to watch so I watched Episode 53 Aska Surgun final :biggrin: ... So do you want spoilers :234: ... you want to know what's her name had the abortion or not :P :lol:

#18 Gül

Gül

Pinky Stinky Roomie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

Iyi Gunler Gulcim :roseg-smiley: ... you know last night I was bored could not find anything to watch so I watched Episode 53 Aska Surgun final :biggrin: ... So do you want spoilers :234: ... you want to know what's her name had the abortion or not :P :lol:

Hi Hilal :kiss: thanks for the link :fromme:
i already know :biggrin: i watched a few scenes from episode 53 (including the last 5 mins) last weak to put my heart at ease :lol:

and i don't regret it because i knew that the end is happy :cheer:

what's the necklace's story ? :eyebrow: the one in Eti's video that caused the 3 slaps :sad-067: it looks like something important :siffle:

M0vLnl.png

#19 Hilal tatoo - director

Hilal tatoo - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

Gul ... you already had a peek last week and did not share :o :mad:

I wont tell you the necklace story since you do not share :P

Have you noticed in the Eti video the towel falling :hehe3: ... wasn't this also a Bihter and Behlul scene :lol: ... so it was copied from Zilan and Hazar :sm16:

#20 Hilal tatoo - director

Hilal tatoo - director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

Spoiler for Gul's eyes only :biggrin:

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aşka Sürgün, Beren Saat, Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Aska Surgun, Love in Exile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users