#21 Goldenkiss87

Goldenkiss87

Goldie/kissy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationNarnia!!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

thanks alots BlueGull for the pics hun!!

#22 Goldenkiss87

Goldenkiss87

Goldie/kissy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationNarnia!!

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Emir ad Feriha got married yuppie :D http://www.showtvnet...-feriha-koydum/

#23 Goldenkiss87

Goldenkiss87

Goldie/kissy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationNarnia!!

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:07 AM

i dontadvise you to watch guys!!!Bulegullie gullie gullie....they will married and suddenly booooommm.....boooommmmm and its done thats the end...who is got shooted dont know or may be both of them and by who?!!i really wanna catch there writers from their hair and hang them on a tree and slpa thier a** till bleeding!!!god damn them i was waisting my time over a year by watching this!!!

#24 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Locationcolorful places

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULC2E_mXos0 i dontadvise you to watch guys!!!Bulegullie gullie gullie....they will married and suddenly booooommm.....boooommmmm and its done thats the end...who is got shooted dont know or may be both of them and by who?!!i really wanna catch there writers from their hair and hang them on a tree and slpa thier a** till bleeding!!!god damn them i was waisting my time over a year by watching this!!!

ya sweet kissy i heard they mess it up ... nothing unexpected though :shakinghead: .... i will watch tonight

so they died ... rip ... may god bless thier soul hhhhhhh :moque: .... at least i got my closer .. and they made me lovely back stage pics witch i love

i will keep re-watching emir and feriha scene and please some one poke me if hazal doing next season so i will watch this disaster again just for her lovely gray eyes

i will comment on the episode later if thiere is any thing worth saying
Posted Image

#25 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

this man is on my :sFun_DeadHorse: list

any one know what he is saying ?????????

http://www2.dizifilm....asp?kat=212135
Posted Image

#26 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Kumpir loving Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,145 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

OMG! Why do they have to go on with this dizi? :desespoir:

ibtzKBpoV9kZEW.gif

#27 Angel/Erdoğan

Angel/Erdoğan

ArchAngel

• Administrators
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

:desespoir: what a mess!

iNMBtrVFxmTuG.gif

ihWTTcKNOhL9S.gif

#28 Selimo/Newy

Selimo/Newy

Hottielovin' Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts
  • LocationChania Greece

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

this man is on my Posted Image list

any one know what he is saying ?????????

http://www2.dizifilm....asp?kat=212135

I got this from AFK group in FB

.here is the interview with Fahit Aksoy- the producer of AFK i translated everything he said to do with AFK.
The reporter said that there wasn’t going to be a third season from rumours and gossip why has it happened like this?
Fatih: hazal kaya said in a television programme that the series will finish or that she wont take part in the third sezon , so this is thought due to her statement, but we didn’t say this. Some actors don’t always wanna take part but im thinking we will continue it, and it will really be a good year ahead of us, like Hazal said she wont be in the series herself, we thank her alot,the other day we had dinner together i thanked her, she thanked me and that she wont be taking part, Hazal decided this at the beginning of the sezon anyways and we made an agreement then but we believe that there is a story that we can still tell, the scenarists also think this way, our actors also think this way, last night i saw a montage, its really a emotional final. There are two very nice chosen songs, i also watched it with the editor
They then go on about the sezon finali and his feelings.
Reporter: have you thought about anyone to replace Hazal Kaya’s place
Fatih: i haven’t , no one will take her place. There is not such thing like that, but ofcourse they will be new characters joining , we will wait and see, right now there isn’t anything but maybe there will be soon. Miss Vahide is leaving anyways for any new sezon together we are doing a project with her for a dizi about doctors called private practice. She is a very good actor we are lucky in turkey to have her.
Reporter: Cagatay Ulusoy has alot of fans, they even came to the set on the sezon finali
Fatih:im Cagatay Ulusoys fan aswell to be honest, i love the kid, i really love him, his both very handsome and today in the sezon finali together upfront with Hazal there was something there and to not be effected was impossible yesterday when i watched i started crying (yeah right)
Reporter: Cagatay said he will act in a romantic comedy when the rumours and gossip came out for the dizi to finish
Fatih: Adini Feriha Koydum was Cagatays first work and his a very young actor but from what i saw one of the most dedicated to working, one of the best proper people i came across. A proper man. In the past two years, what his experienced could have been different but Cagatay really had a clean soul and this is a very important thing, i think Cagatay will have many long years with a bright future. Hopefully other good things will come his way, i think the world would really love him. I really love Cagatay and he is a very young actor and there are many years ahead of him after Adini Feriha Koydum i would really want to work with him again. Baris Kilic and Vahide Gurdum will be in the series private practice a dizi about doctors together and it will air on Fox.
Vahide left for personal reasons Zehra left this effected the dizi but it isn’t negative just like that Hazal will leave, the dizi will continue yes we loved Vahide alot she really played Zehra magnificently, i mean this things happen we cant end the dizi because of that these kind of circumstances.
We tell stories of interesting people, if you tell a story which isn’t attractive people don’t watch it. For example Emir and Feriha, if we started to tell the story with bad people people wouldn’t have watched it now FERIHA HAS DIED!, this wasn’t our decision, like we didn’t say lets kill off Feriha, lets do this and that, it was a decision Hazal made at the start of the sezon, and said i wont be carrying on after the end of this sezon, and we had already decided not to end the dizi. Weather she will continue or not is Hazal’s decision to this no one can say anything we had a agreement with her anyways. She showed an amazing performance in her acting, which alot of fans follow, and she acted out the Feriha character very well but at the end of the day the decision is hers as its her own career where she will make her own decisions and her own feelings and on this subject no one can say anything.
Hazals not being part of the next sezon was something we knew at the beginning of the sezon, while making an agreement at the beginning of the sezon with Hazal she said she will be with us for another sezon but not after that, and after that agreement we knew she wouldn’t be part and we said okay. And when Hazal was telling us this i already knew about it i mean actors make these decisions weather to leave or stay in there career, again her performance in the final episode was very effective. Working with Hazal and i say this in a very sincere way, im very happy by meeting a actress like herself im very happy but our road with her on Adini Feriha Koydum comes this far, she made this clear at the beginning of the sezon and we show respect towards this decision. ((LOL his almost passing the blame onto Hazal for Feriha dying)
The sezon ahead of us yano they always say it will have alot of surprises but really know that it will be very effective, and there will be characters that you will love alot and we wil continue to give you valuable shootings of episodes

tumblr_nb8zltwsRe1rdhjiko1_500.gif

tumblr_nfvop50CDj1rra0sbo1_400.gif

#29 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:05 AM

I got this from AFK group in FB

.here is the interview with Fahit Aksoy- the producer of AFK i translated everything he said to do with AFK.
The reporter said that there wasn’t going to be a third season from rumours and gossip why has it happened like this?
Fatih: hazal kaya said in a television programme that the series will finish or that she wont take part in the third sezon , so this is thought due to her statement, but we didn’t say this. Some actors don’t always wanna take part but im thinking we will continue it, and it will really be a good year ahead of us, like Hazal said she wont be in the series herself, we thank her alot,the other day we had dinner together i thanked her, she thanked me and that she wont be taking part, Hazal decided this at the beginning of the sezon anyways and we made an agreement then but we believe that there is a story that we can still tell, the scenarists also think this way, our actors also think this way, last night i saw a montage, its really a emotional final. There are two very nice chosen songs, i also watched it with the editor
They then go on about the sezon finali and his feelings.
Reporter: have you thought about anyone to replace Hazal Kaya’s place
Fatih: i haven’t , no one will take her place. There is not such thing like that, but ofcourse they will be new characters joining , we will wait and see, right now there isn’t anything but maybe there will be soon. Miss Vahide is leaving anyways for any new sezon together we are doing a project with her for a dizi about doctors called private practice. She is a very good actor we are lucky in turkey to have her.
Reporter: Cagatay Ulusoy has alot of fans, they even came to the set on the sezon finali
Fatih:im Cagatay Ulusoys fan aswell to be honest, i love the kid, i really love him, his both very handsome and today in the sezon finali together upfront with Hazal there was something there and to not be effected was impossible yesterday when i watched i started crying (yeah right)
Reporter: Cagatay said he will act in a romantic comedy when the rumours and gossip came out for the dizi to finish
Fatih: Adini Feriha Koydum was Cagatays first work and his a very young actor but from what i saw one of the most dedicated to working, one of the best proper people i came across. A proper man. In the past two years, what his experienced could have been different but Cagatay really had a clean soul and this is a very important thing, i think Cagatay will have many long years with a bright future. Hopefully other good things will come his way, i think the world would really love him. I really love Cagatay and he is a very young actor and there are many years ahead of him after Adini Feriha Koydum i would really want to work with him again. Baris Kilic and Vahide Gurdum will be in the series private practice a dizi about doctors together and it will air on Fox.
Vahide left for personal reasons Zehra left this effected the dizi but it isn’t negative just like that Hazal will leave, the dizi will continue yes we loved Vahide alot she really played Zehra magnificently, i mean this things happen we cant end the dizi because of that these kind of circumstances.
We tell stories of interesting people, if you tell a story which isn’t attractive people don’t watch it. For example Emir and Feriha, if we started to tell the story with bad people people wouldn’t have watched it now FERIHA HAS DIED!, this wasn’t our decision, like we didn’t say lets kill off Feriha, lets do this and that, it was a decision Hazal made at the start of the sezon, and said i wont be carrying on after the end of this sezon, and we had already decided not to end the dizi. Weather she will continue or not is Hazal’s decision to this no one can say anything we had a agreement with her anyways. She showed an amazing performance in her acting, which alot of fans follow, and she acted out the Feriha character very well but at the end of the day the decision is hers as its her own career where she will make her own decisions and her own feelings and on this subject no one can say anything.
Hazals not being part of the next sezon was something we knew at the beginning of the sezon, while making an agreement at the beginning of the sezon with Hazal she said she will be with us for another sezon but not after that, and after that agreement we knew she wouldn’t be part and we said okay. And when Hazal was telling us this i already knew about it i mean actors make these decisions weather to leave or stay in there career, again her performance in the final episode was very effective. Working with Hazal and i say this in a very sincere way, im very happy by meeting a actress like herself im very happy but our road with her on Adini Feriha Koydum comes this far, she made this clear at the beginning of the sezon and we show respect towards this decision. ((LOL his almost passing the blame onto Hazal for Feriha dying)
The sezon ahead of us yano they always say it will have alot of surprises but really know that it will be very effective, and there will be characters that you will love alot and we wil continue to give you valuable shootings of episodes

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

OMG! Why do they have to go on with this dizi? :desespoir:

Exactly abla

In the interview above he said that hazal informed them about leavening from the beginning of season 2 so they have a hole season to make decent show , but still !!!
I spport hazal decision of leavening , she need to move on with her career
Posted Image

#30 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:08 AM

My conclusion of this episode

koray was :droolsmiley: :droolsmiley:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

O0o0oh I remembered once my friend was threatening me about taking revenge of something I did

She said : I will buy you the cutest puppy ever …… wait till you fall in love for him …. Then kill him in front of your eye ( why do I remember her comment at this moment :e13716: :e13716: I wonder )
Posted Image

#31 Goldenkiss87

Goldenkiss87

Goldie/kissy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationNarnia!!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

thanks alots for the translation Selimocim!!and i gonna watch the 3rd seaon even its will be shi* to now they killed Feriha so they have to change the dizi ame too cos there is no Feriha lol....i justwanna know how will Koray and Gulsum and Hade tringle wil done?and who kiled Feria?Halil?Ece?Sinm?Yanvus?or agin wasCansu?what will happened to Seher and Memet?andi 100%ure there wil not be that lot of fans as b4.

#32 Ferhat Maniac / Bihter

Ferhat Maniac / Bihter

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 613 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

I won't watch the 3rd season and I hope it will be a big flop ! Without Feriha, it's awfull ! Adini Feriha Koydum without Feriha, seriously ??? After all what she has been through, they just killed her......
What is the message ? What's the point if they don't end up together ?? Same thing with Hande and Koray , Gulsum is still there...Feriha has sacrificed her whole life, her family for the man of her life and then died....And this Ece, I will kill her arrrrrg. I'd rather see Emir dead than feriha :( It's not fair !
They have ruined the whole story and are playing with us !

I'm in pain, my brain's guilty, my heart's guilty, tonight I feel the most what "I wish" means...

Posted Image

#33 Goldenkiss87

Goldenkiss87

Goldie/kissy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,885 posts
  • LocationNarnia!!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

I won't watch the 3rd season and I hope it will be a big flop ! Without Feriha, it's awfull ! Adini Feriha Koydum without Feriha, seriously ??? After all what she has been through, they just killed her......
What is the message ? What's the point if they don't end up together ?? Same thing with Hande and Koray , Gulsum is still there...Feriha has sacrificed her whole life, her family for the man of her life and then died....And this Ece, I will kill her arrrrrg. I'd rather see Emir dead than feriha :( It's not fair !
They have ruined the whole story and are playing with us !

you are right canim,but Hazal wantd thi,she aid they have to kll Feriha cos she wan`t ve a the 3dr season :(

#34 Khadija

Khadija
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

wondering what gooan the 3rd season brings :D