Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to What is Fatmagul's Fault?

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hilal - director

Bir Cocuk Sevdim 38. Bolum

17 posts in this topic

Yeah i saw it Hilal this afternoon but i couldn't find a link otside fn.I an so happy! Its too good to be true :cheer:

I am so glad to see the police catching the young boy who stabbed Sinan ... It would have been a total turn off if they blamed Timur because last episode he told Sinan "I will kill you" ... :annoyed:

Hey Newy ... very nice trailer :) ... did you find a translation of the trailer? ...

:loveshower: A decisive Mine and a happy Timur. She tells him she doesn't want to live without him. Coook romantik!

Hilal :blush: How are you? I miss you!

No Hilal i didn't yet :( Thanks for the translation!! I loved last nights episode!

Angel am fine ... missing you too :wetkissf: ... I am still in England :playintherain: " walking in the rain " :lol:

:loveshower:

Happiness for all! :) (Except the Thing.. :rolleyes: )

Are we only having the single season? I think it will be best this way.. :)

Hello Smeagol ... there will be season two ... :)

I do not know what they do to Mine ... but when she is around Timur she turns into a very pretty woman ... and the contrary around the thing :biggrin:

255544_419829021384971_110495731_n.jpg537612_419829054718301_1589363008_n.jpg382394_419829168051623_1411357766_n.jpg

Looks like Emine is bringing Selim home to introduce him to the family .... :bounce2::doh:

282898_419828814718325_691123067_n.jpg556805_419828858051654_1673282246_n.jpg

Thanks Hilal for the wonderful photos :loveshower: OK i loved this dizi,it had a loop but they all do at some point but finally its back on track :cheer:

Emine's imaginery friend is hilarious :lol: Can't wait to see the scene :lol: I feel bad for her though,she should be hospitalized :hmm2:

Hello Smeagol ... there will be season two ... :)

:lol: It is Queen.. :P

I went through the episode and Emine made me really sad.. :( She has never known happiness and she may be a bitter at times but it did not start out that way...

Timur and Mine!! :feeldaluvsmiley:

A second season?! :o Has the ratings increased? Hopefully the Thing will still not be the problem. There is a time when you know you are not wanted and it has passed for him... :lol:

:lol: It is Queen.. :P

:bounce2: :bounce2: When I wrote my reply I did not know it was you Queen :doh: ... I was who is this "creature" that has 2569 posts :blink: ... I've never seen her before and where have I been all this time :fume: ... :2588aqo: ... I prefer Queen :234:

mf_laughbounce2.gifmf_laughbounce2.gif When I wrote my reply I did not know it was you Queen doh.gif ... I was who is this "creature" that has 2569 posts blink.png ... I've never seen her before and where have I been all this time fume.gif ... 2588aqo.gif ... I prefer Queen 234.gif

:lol: Hilal that was me in the beginning too :lol: I prefer Queen too :P