#522 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,643 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:04 PM

May I add that Mustafa and Kerim were such contrasts when it came to Fatmagul's personal freedoms...

While Musti insisted Fatmagul remain in the kitchen and not serve the guests at the party, Kerim supported Fatmagul's desire to run a restaurant, which meant constantly interacting with male customers...

I doubt Musti would have supported Fatmagul driving either...

ibtcXGkmVE2aB4.gifiZ2qj14FuPFsM.gif
                                                   "A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart."

#523 mqe882

mqe882

Maria

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:05 PM

Completly!

Are you from Sparta?
so few words = to tell a lot, to tell everything

:wetkissf:

Yes, Im spanish,I can only speak short sentences. I look like a robot.

#524 EnnyGma

EnnyGma

EnnyBean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Another person's perspective...

From 'Engin Akyurek Arab Fans' translated by Muvo Mi:

, and another scene showing she wasn't headed to Mustafa as if he's not her destiny..but her fate was kerim, who followed her.

this sentence nailed it perfectly ... this is how I though about it but this person expressed it so much better than the blabbing I made trying to show my pov

Thank you Meltemcim ...loved the post :heartshape2:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hope for a wonderful future

#525 mqe882

mqe882

Maria

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

I am very sad at the end. I feel I'm missing something. Fatmagul and Kerim were like my family.

#526 xenya

xenya

Love conquers all!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,943 posts
  • LocationHere and there

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

Yes, Im spanish,I can only speak short sentences. I look like a robot.

Canim, I asked you are you from Sparta (Greece)... :bounce2: a joke... in Sparta usually didn't use to talk very much...
... and yes I know you are spanish....
... and love your short sentences....
... and your sentences will become bigger and longer with time pass by on this forum....

you'll see.... :lol:

10245557_474086372719669_412658429352656

#527 mqe882

mqe882

Maria

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:31 PM

... and your sentences will become bigger and longer with time pass by on this forum....

you'll see.... :lol:

That's difficult, my English is very limited. But I'm trying

#528 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Locationcolorful places

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

final episode :sad-067:

Kerim hair cut naaaaaaa :nono: :nono: not the same one hhhhhhhhh

I have to say how this episode began happily make me feel like breathing again o0o0h happy life always insalah :th_Cheer-1: ( yaaaaaaaay new smiley

Beren saat all innocent and naive again …. Brilliant actor :heartshape2:

Look how that awful thing that happen to fg changed every body's life .. how one irresponsible act can destroy lot of peoples life's they could all live happily somehow ... wallah yazik

Galip usta I missed this man wallah long time no see

Ama vural …. O0o0h honey you know how much I missed you man ( my god the man is :droolsmiley: )

Looooooool I loved how kerim played with galip usta emotion while talking to vural to let him go …. This man used to be a kid befor that night fatmagul totally changed him he became a man … to be honest I loved him as a kid more cause he is soooooooo eatable yammy

Ok now am sure munir put on loooooot of weight … slow down with those Turkish delights .. Ramadan is coming soon :fighting003_2:

Vural and kerim conversation at the beach … o0o0h loved it made me sooooooooo happy

Kerim regret flash back at the court …. If only … if only …. Just if … poor guy he will never forget it

so mukadass will stay as a lump in my throat right , after all that have been done she is still here but am not afraid of her any more since fg is stronger now with good people around her and rahmi know exactly what kind of human she is now she is kind of power less ..
bitc#s like her always go unpunished by society .. but the only victims now the only ones who she can take her anger and frustration on now is her own children ( and don’t tell me she is a mom she wont do it cause she still can ) :2mo5pow:

BTW looooooooooool at her they took the things she love the most THE MONEYYYYYYYYYYY

Kerim now after all may god forgive what you have done and give you both happeiness … gonna miss you both :crying: :crying:

Selim , vural and erdogan what a shame how young people lost their lifes because of selfishness , relentless, and disrespect of other humans …… I do feel very sorry for people who chose your way .. you lost it all your humanity , your respect your wealth , your lifes , and even god mercy … yazik

Fatmagul smile during the trail reminded me of children :)

Now am teary and very very very proud I feel like I have been with them … propaply this is the 100 time I say I loved it :feeldaluvsmiley:
i didnt get a chance to see fehrtein baba and deniz nor ozge or emir or esma i want one more episode now :mad44: :mad44: :mad44:
Posted Image

#529 Meltem

Meltem

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,643 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, KSA

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

One of the key elements of the finale, to me, is how we respond to defining moments in our lives. We all have them...hopefully not as horrific as a rape, but we all live with tragedy of some kind - a loved one's illness and death, the loss of a child, natural disasters...Terrible moments that rock our world to the core and send us reeling.

Fatmagul, at a young age, experienced the death of her parents...and then, as if that weren't enough, a gang rape and subsequent betrayal by the man she loved.

At first, she chose death as a way to end the pain. Luckily, she was stopped...twice.

Then, something happened. She stopped allowing those tragic moments to define who she was...and instead took control of her destiny. She chose how she would live with what happened & defined herself. Fatmagul became who she was meant to be...not whom others tried to define her as being.

In contrast, Vural allowed a defining moment - the rape of Fatmagul - to define who he was...and, because he couldn't live with that definition of himself, he set the wheels of destiny in motion that lead to his death.

Mustafa used Fatmagul's defining moment to explore a darker side of himself. He let that moment define who he was, and chose to feed off its most evil aspects. Mustafa chose a life that could only end the way it did - sadly and violently.

Each character made conscious choices that determined their fate.

ibtcXGkmVE2aB4.gifiZ2qj14FuPFsM.gif
                                                   "A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart."

#530 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

One of the key elements of the finale, to me, is how we respond to defining moments in our lives. We all have them...hopefully not as horrific as a rape, but we all live with tragedy of some kind - a loved one's illness and death, the loss of a child, natural disasters...Terrible moments that rock our world to the core and send us reeling.

Fatmagul, at a young age, experienced the death of her parents...and then, as if that weren't enough, a gang rape and subsequent betrayal by the man she loved.

At first, she chose death as a way to end the pain. Luckily, she was stopped...twice.

Then, something happened. She stopped allowing those tragic moments to define who she was...and instead took control of her destiny. She chose how she would live with what happened & defined herself. Fatmagul became who she was meant to be...not whom others tried to define her as being.

In contrast, Vural allowed a defining moment - the rape of Fatmagul - to define who he was...and, because he couldn't live with that definition of himself, he set the wheels of destiny in motion that lead to his death.

Mustafa used Fatmagul's defining moment to explore a darker side of himself. He let that moment define who he was, and chose to feed off its most evil aspects. Mustafa chose a life that could only end the way it did - sadly and violently.

o0oh how great you said it meltem

yes life is all about taken Decisions in defining moments ... i believe that there is always a Parallel reality after every decision we make .. we could always took a different bath and it could always have a different ending ... that is why we as humen are responsible for our actions , cause some how we are not forced to do alot of things and thats what make

every person different in his own way unique and either guilty or not , either active personality or a follower , either a brave or a cowered , either an oppressor or a victim or the voice of justice

all those bathes are cousin as you said in a small defining moment sometimes it is just seconds to determine what kind of person you are deep in especially if you don’t have time to calculate the consequences

of course the decision we make reflect our own deep believes and morals , also reflect the things we want , the things we fear and the thing we long for .. quick decisions remind me of dreams it is soooo true and so accurate and un controllable

as you said vural discovered his deep soul and got disgusted by it and refused to live with it

on the other hand what happened to fg showed mustafah his deep self but sadly he didn’t get it he died without realizing what kind of person he is he never took the time to look at him self and the bathes he chose , maybe if he took a time to ask him self some true questions and get some true answers he may be able to improve his self

those few moments before fatmagul rape showed erdogan deep soul cause he didn’t have the time to calculate the consequences.. it shows that if he had the chance to get away with such a thing he don’t mined to do it again and consciously

this defining moment showed kerim true face that even if he is power less , unconscious and under people pressure … this thing is too much for him to do

yes life is about choices and you said it all dear meltem
Posted Image

#531 bleu GÜL

bleu GÜL

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:28 PM

god i made some terrible spelling mistakes above .... excuse me ladies you have to live with it if you read my comments :dont-no-smiley:
Posted Image

#532 Cemre

Cemre

Söz ?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:55 PM

So it ended :)
What a long road it was.. really long.

The ending needs an eye for beauty. Questions & Answers and maybe a way out for those who couldn't get over the rape.
I personally can't completely forgive that dark spot for Kerim though I like him very much. I chose the second ending.. What if he ran after her to ask her what is she doing here.. What if Mustafa went to that new job and neglected FG and slept with other girls so she ends up with Kerim.. What if Erdo didn't take the new pill .. What if Selim stayed that night with Meltem.. What if Vural couldn't leave the bathroom after throwing up.. What if Galib Bey introduced Kadir to Abla in another way.. What ifs :) Questions and Answers..

I wanted a similar ending.. Something to connect to rape victims.. I imagined it with everyone in the show stating facts.. and it kinda happened only in FG voice and not everyone.. All in All.. this is a show I won't forget <3

Thanks FGSN Team.. You added lovely memories into my life..
Posted Image
Their love is like two worlds about to collide.. Not something you would see everyday for sure!

#533 mqe882

mqe882

Maria

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

In the last episode, Kerim and Fatmagul not talk to each other

#534 Mahmouha

Mahmouha

Just Egyptian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,334 posts
  • LocationCairo - Egypt

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

Meltem, as always, i loved your post, i always do. Thank you for being you :kiss:

#535 Ninzz

Ninzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:49 PM

¿Alguien habla español?

Someone who speaks spanish?

si un poco.. estoy en el nivel 4.. mi espanol no es perfecto todavia, pero me encantaria practicar :)
necesita ayudar le con cualquier otra? creo que todos han respondido a sus preguntas hahaha

#536 Ninzz

Ninzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

May I add that Mustafa and Kerim were such contrasts when it came to Fatmagul's personal freedoms...

While Musti insisted on Fatmagul remain in the kitchen and not serve the guests at the party, Kerim supported Fatmagul's desire to run a restaurant, which meant constantly interacting with male customers...

I doubt Musti would have supported Fatmagul driving either...

i always thought about the same points!

#537 ska

ska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:06 AM

I was very busy the last few days. After my statement about the last episode I had no time to read all the other statements. But I want to add something. This series I like very very much. Really it was like a reality, you feel with the characters. For the end I had a hope that Erdogan would write in his confession that Kerim had tried to help Fatmagül but that there were a fight with the others and that maybe he was faint and that's why he couldn't remind this night. I hoped for the innocence of Kerim. But ok I accept also this end. The main thing is that they are together and happy with their baby.

#538 wardeh

wardeh

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Locationlebanon

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:27 AM

for the arabic reader,check http://www.lebanonpo.../24/fatima-657/

ix6gm9pEr1Ahb.gif

ibg4M44di1OiQa.gif

#539 wardeh

wardeh

Super Newbie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Locationlebanon

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:31 AM

after watching for the 3rd time ep 80,with the eng sub.i just realize that fatmagul and kerim didn t exchange a word during this episode.it was all about looks.and i love that!!!!!it s like they don t need to talk....i don t know how to express my feeling .but I LOVED IT!it all began with look and finish with look.... :mf_cupid:
i m missing them so much. :mf_depressed: :sad-067:

ix6gm9pEr1Ahb.gif

ibg4M44di1OiQa.gif

#540 Kerim Ilgaz

Kerim Ilgaz

UTOPIA76

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,500 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

after watching for the 3rd time ep 80,with the eng sub.i just realize that fatmagul and kerim didn t exchange a word during this episode.it was all about looks.and i love that!!!!!it s like they don t need to talk....i don t know how to express my feeling .but I LOVED IT!it all began with look and finish with look.... :mf_cupid:
i m missing them so much. :mf_depressed: :sad-067:

I know i loved that too, to be honest it will be this thur that we will really miss the show and come sep when there is no FG at all that will make it hit hard.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users