PAT

80.Episode

579 posts in this topic

Enny, what are you doing down here? You didn't left work yet? And how come that you are working on saturdays? I am waiting for you on the spoilers thread at 6h30

:o

Busted!!!

I just came home from work .. i opened the forum and minimized the page ...now i was watching FG and Kerim scenes from episode 78 waiting for the spaghetti to be ready :P

Hi! Resat Munir and Mukkades are in the accused box because of confession of Erdogan.if you reed the translations i think Meltem says that to her mother. :rolleyes:

Thank you Katerina! ;)

Enny, are you playing the ghost game or what? I thought you left so i edited my post not to spam, and you came back?

Enny, are you playing the ghost game or what? I thought you left so i edited my post not to spam, and you came back?

yes i'm a ghost ... :ph34r:

but i'm a hungry ghost so i'll go eat and come back at 6:30 to spoiler tread :mfr_lol:

yes i'm a ghost ... :ph34r:

but i'm a hungry ghost so i'll go eat and come back at 6:30 to spoiler tread :mfr_lol:

:faim:

dear friends,

I can't see the 80th episode with subs. is it just me or it everybody?

thank you in advance

Hi...Did you make sure that the video title and subtitles title are the same? I found that mine were different...The video had "Final" in the title....I got rid of it, and it worked!

Another person's perspective...

From 'Engin Akyurek Arab Fans' translated by Muvo Mi:

As regards to the last episode, it didn't finish but returned to the beginning instead, to become an infinite continous cycle. There was no need for action scenes or the portraying of fear for the loss one's lover, for each of these characters were certain of their love, even the viewers were sure if it. Yet one point remained unclarified till the end, in a show concerning rape victims, and that was a fair veridict for the oppressive criminals and victory of justice, the other point was about kerim forgiving himself and fg's forgiving him, letting go of the past and finding a starting point for thier life together, thier children, and grandchildren, and those points were managed by the dierector and writers when they brought us back in time to show us that all the characters were inter-linked together and were all essential fo the plot to proceed the way it did yet each of them had their own seperate motives, dreams, virtues and sins.

They began with mustafa showing us that his love for money and women goes way back, not a quality earned overnight, but was one of his deep repressed qualities that can only be revealed in definitive difficult times.

Then ,they went back to fatma to show her innocence and purity when she refused to be kissed and told mustafa that he's still not yet her husband...she didn't take her engagment as an excuse to do as she wishes.

Back to erdogan, that is similar to his uncle in his menance and evil plans not only about fg rape but destroying his uncles life, and fg happened to be the victim , not to his drug abuse, but persistence to drag everybody with him to hell..like a timed bomb.

Munir showed as the cunning fox who playes on both side.

Mukaddes greed and unquenched hunger for money.

And finally back to kerim, that wasnt looking beyond his two feet, with limited hopes and dreams.

He wasnt actually sad when he was declared as innocent as some thought, for the hardest thing on him is to be away from fg. But knowing that fg finally triumphed and the criminals were punished the way they deserve, he, at that moment finally forgave himself, and thats what the director 'tried' to show us when she recaptured that night without kerim pointing at fg. fg passed him by peacefully as nothing happened, and another scene showing she wasnt headed to mustafa as if hes not her destiny..but her fate was kerim, who followed her.

For this, was where it all started, where everything was re-born. and Here comes the meaning of the trailor as a symbolic gesture for this newborn , that we wish him a happy life, that he meets good poeple throughout his path, which could or couldnt happen.

But whats certain is, there is no shortcut for happiness, its a costly feeling. And there is no such man as happy, but there's one who's content with his fate for that's the true meaning of happiness

seeing these flashbacks now we know that Mustafa has always been a jacka** …always after more money … would have been the worst thing that ever happen to FG if she married him ... I thought it was cute when I saw FG sniffing his bandana in the car in the first episode … now I saw it completely different .. I was disgusted ... knowing that few minutes ago he let a prostitute have it and actually was welling to let her keep it … he can’t stand seeing FG talking innocently to a guy ... and is warning her not to leave the kitchen so that no one would see her :eyebrow: !!!! And yet he allows himself to sit with that ...girl!! … let her touch him like that … and if Serdar wasn’t there I’m sure he would have taken her to some hotel or something, he actually looks flattered and wants her to keep the bandana that FG gave him :o !! Seriously Mustafa you really are a horrible, stupid unbearable caveman … I HATE YOU!!! :mad44:

Kerim, still irresponsible and reckless ... but deep down he has always been a family guy … he wanted to fall in love and marry and have children with the woman he loved … and he thought about Fatmagul when he talked about it … I found that beautiful :flirtyeyess2:

Munir was playing with both brothers… such a snake

Now when I re-watch the show I will see things differently … on the other hand I have to admit ... some of those flashbacks … aside from the scenes that had a message to add … there was a lot of time wasting … and considering this was the finale it was such precious time to waste … they could have used that time in giving us glimpse of their future and show more happiness … I mean why the hell not?!! <_<

I also have to admire the fact that they paid more attention to the details … aside from some minor things that couldn’t be controlled ... they did a great job with that .. I didn’t feel like there was 2 years difference between the mixed scenes :e13733:

The courtroom scenes were absolutely beautiful … Fatmagul’s facial expression while listening to the judge’s decision is now one my favorites … Kerim closing his eyes as he listened to his judgment … Fatmagul’s happiness that he was free … the way he looked at her every now and then to check on her … that was totally romantic for me … beautifully done … I didn’t like that Mukkadis got away with it ... I wanted her to spend sometime in jail … and I think Munir needed 25 thousand years in jail … but the rest of the verdict was totally fair … Kerim being considered innocent for all the reasons the judge listed was totally fair too ... I can’t understand why some people are bothered by that?!! Setting Kerim free has a strong message … just as strong as sending everyone else to jail … FGSN is not about revenge people!! It’s about JUSTICS … have you guys been watching the past 79 episodes?!! Kerim did his remorse ... and his redemption journey was hard and full of challenges … he deserved to be free … and he wasn’t even happy about it!!

Kerim is a role model too … he’s the guy who took responsibility for his mistake … he’s the guy who did the right thing no matter how much it would cost him … his the man who dedicated his life to help FG … you think it’s a better message sent by the writers to equate him with those who didn’t feel the slightest bit of guilt and threw him in jail too?! … sorry but I don’t think so!

Some people are taken for granted as good people because they haven’t been tested … their mistakes are small because they don’t actually risk anything.. they lead a boring life so they live and die without going through the kind of situations that shows who you really are ... that takes courage and conscious to deal with … Kerim was tested … he made a mistake … that led to a crime .. and he proven to be courageous and braver than most of the other characters … so yeah, even though I admit Kerim made a huge mistake back then .. I see what he had taken and what he did through the past two years as heroic ... he is a hero to me

I loved the scenes after the court … the hugs … the booos at the bad guys … the cheers “You’ll never walk alone” ... MY GOD … I have tears in my eyes now remembering this cheer … That’s the end of the show … the perfect end for FG’s struggle for justice … the once thought to be stained girl is now a role model … I was … I AM extremely proud of her

The cemetery scene was also beautiful … (Kerim looked gorgeous crying at his mother’s grave :P ) he made me cry my eyes out … what he told his mother .. Forgiving her … telling her he’s about to be a father ... telling her that he loves her …he broke my heart … it was very emotional to watch this moment :crying:

The second walk around town was definitely the time FG told Sinem about … they were visiting Rahmi four months later … loved her dress … her necklace … her smile and confidence holding her husband’s hand … the camera moving to the open clear sky was also beautiful symbolism for hope

Now the shore scene … I’m so in love with this scene … at first when I saw it I thought (and still think) it was –like I said before- letting go of this night as if it never happened … but watching it again … I do believe it holds the meaning of “they were meant to be” too …they keep popping into each other, even if they didn’t catch her and hurt her that night he would have followed her … Mustafa is always away ... and of course he would have ruined it because he’s an a**hole (sorry :hmm2: ) ...and Kerim didn’t seem like backing out … they are meant for each other … but we knew that already ...I also think it was a summery of their story in few seconds … Kerim turning his back on his friends and the fun they were having and following Fatmagul … her rejection ... his insistence ... her hesitation and the hope in his eyes … isn’t that how their actual story started ?!

Kerim was definitely the only one who could ever understand FG's pain and be patient waiting for her to heal … his love and his guilt were her best cure to be healed … I’m not saying she should be happy she got rapped or any of that … I’m just saying that in every cruel and horrible thing that happens to us there is something merciful and beautiful … now I see Kerim’s presence in the crime scene and the fact that he couldn’t touch her that night was the merciful thing in this horrible night (not saying he’s not guilty) but it’s destiny (meant to be together ) ... :wub:

So I did love the ending and I think it was perfect considering the show is mainly about the rape and seeking justice not about the love story … and I don’t agree that it was unfinished… I’m very satisfied with what we got in the last three episodes (though I really do want to re-arrange them ) I saw FG and Kerim very happy and intimate … husband and wife ... couple in love … soul mates … best friends … parents-to-be … I saw their victory … I saw forgiveness and love and justice … I GOT MY HAPPY ENDING!! :cheer:

Like all of you ... I wanted to see some future happiness … I wanted to see Enise being born … but you know what else??! I wanted to see her first birthday … her first day at school … I want to see her playing with her parents and ludos … finding out that they’re going to have a second baby … Mehmet this time … that’s the problem about saying goodbye to this show … it wasn’t enough … it will never be enough … I will always want to see more

can't agree more with you :loveshower::fromme:

:e13714: Anybody else think of Queen when Vural yelled, "My precious!"?

:e13714: Anybody else think of Queen when Vural yelled, "My precious!"?

:lol: :lol: i didn't but now i'll do whenever i watch this scene

gul.where did you find the one with all the crew???i can t found it on ece tweet?

269330_389223704460438_1052302206_n.jpg

Our Blacksmith

gul.where did you find the one with all the crew???i can t found it on ece tweet?

on an arabic FB page

I thought...Hmmm.. :e13716:

Who'd she pay off to insert Lord of the Rings into the finale? :e13733:

I thought...Hmmm.. :e13716:

Who'd she pay off to insert Lord of the Rings into the finale? :e13733:

maybe she changed her name to smeagÜl as Enny suggested :lol:

Kerim was the worst and best in Fatmaguls life

No Kerim = No rape = Sad with Mustafa

With Kerim, Fatmagul is a happy person.

Do you understand me?

Do you understand me?

I understand you... :)

I am unsure whether the rape would have occurred or not...Kerim thinks this, of course, and places the blame on himself...but, who knows if Erdogan or Selim or even Vural would have still noticed her? Vural recognized her at the party even when Kerim didn't...We'll never know. :hmm2: But, he did notice her, and decided to tease her...big mistake, since he didn't know what his friends were capable of doing to her.

Mustafa was not great husband material, in my view...I was immediately turned off by his controlling behavior with Fatmagul ...Did you notice how she reacted to him seeing her speaking wih Kerim at the party? She looked scared and instantly lockstepped over to him...weird and creepy. She knew he was going to be angry...May I just say...

ICK!

Oh, yeah....and he seemed very concerned that she remain in the kitchen at all times...He said it more than once. Double ICK!

Do you understand me?

Completly!

Are you from Sparta?

so few words = to tell a lot, to tell everything

:wetkissf:

May I add that Mustafa and Kerim were such contrasts when it came to Fatmagul's personal freedoms...

While Musti insisted Fatmagul remain in the kitchen and not serve the guests at the party, Kerim supported Fatmagul's desire to run a restaurant, which meant constantly interacting with male customers...

I doubt Musti would have supported Fatmagul driving either...

Completly!

Are you from Sparta?

so few words = to tell a lot, to tell everything

:wetkissf:

Yes, Im spanish,I can only speak short sentences. I look like a robot.

Another person's perspective...

From 'Engin Akyurek Arab Fans' translated by Muvo Mi:

, and another scene showing she wasn't headed to Mustafa as if he's not her destiny..but her fate was kerim, who followed her.

this sentence nailed it perfectly ... this is how I though about it but this person expressed it so much better than the blabbing I made trying to show my pov

Thank you Meltemcim ...loved the post :heartshape2:

I am very sad at the end. I feel I'm missing something. Fatmagul and Kerim were like my family.