• Announcements

• Important!   07/27/2015

Remember, that there is now a one limit  gif per signature. Only one. Thank You!    Also Remember that all members need to use their "Display Names" to log into the forum from now on!

78.Episode

293 posts in this topic

Posted

Episode 78

7th June 2012

7347763592_fe2380f4f2_c.jpg

VIDEO:

SUBTITLES:

Posted

7347763592_fe2380f4f2_c.jpg

7162553761_3fcc8b18e8_c.jpg

7162553735_e26f3684ef_c.jpg

7162553809_c77d7e2730_c.jpg

7347763746_6709ab9a77_c.jpg

Posted

i wish all of you a pleasure watching tonight,

sorry girls that i am not an often participate on the forum, but when i have time, i try always at least to read some of your posts .

thanks Erdo, that you open this thread early,( it was a surprise for me) that i could say this words.

Posted

Happy Watching Ladies.... and Gent! celebrate005_2.gif

and kerim...Toniiiiight, is your night bro!

Posted

Hello everybody ... Angel NO guests YES? :winking::mrt:

KanalD Tweet ...Auzb0PCCEAEpHrV.jpg

Posted

Happy watching my dearest :roseg-smiley:

Posted

Happy watching guys! :roseg-smiley:

See u later :winking:

Posted

Hi everybody, happy watching for all of us :winking:

Posted

:D Hilal, don't you know if they come, they come at 9:00? :annoyed: The Shamelessness!

InshaAllah not tonight!

Posted

:D Hilal, don't you know if they come, they come at 9:00? :annoyed: The Shamelessness!

InshaAllah not tonight!

:bounce2: ... InshaAllah not tonight ... :roseg-smiley:

Posted

Happy watching everybody

See you later :roseg-smiley:

Posted

Happy watching every one :fromme:

Angel waiting for your summary :kiss:

Posted

Happy watching every one :fromme:

Angel waiting for your summary :kiss:

:o What summary?

:P

Posted

happy episode ladies ... inshalah

0011.gif ... :faim::wub:

Posted

:P

:bounce2: :bounce2:

Posted

Happy Watching Ladies.... and Gent! celebrate005_2.gif

and kerim...Toniiiiight, is your night bro!

What about Fatma? Today is also her night! :e13699: :e13699: :e13699:

Posted

Hi Hilal :wub:

Angel you did a great job with the episode photos :roseg-smiley:

Posted

Habybty Gul :wetkissf:

Yes ... I second that ... Angel I loved the episode photos you did :wub:

Posted

:bounce2:

Posted

Habybty Gul :wetkissf:

Yes ... I second that ... Angel I loved the episode photos you did :wub:

:kiss:

Posted

Happy watching everyone! :D By the way FG was looking at that bed, I'm sensing some action going on :P

Angel, thank you, as usual... In advance :D

Posted

Mukades is stuck, she can't get out of this one :2588aqo:

Posted

They look at the room where the deed will be taking place. Remember the last time they were there. So much has changed. Kerim asks if it's nice and Fg agrees. the flowers are guzel, the bed is guzel, the weather is guzel :D They begin to settle in. Hanging clothing, etc. Flash back to the last time again. How kerim slept by the fire and caught that silly cold. Kerim asks if she tired and she says no. they decide to go out when she gets a call from the buggables. Meryem tells her Selim has been caught in Istanbul. She puts it on speaker so kerim can hear. Kadir is at the police department.

Magnum commercial. :faim: Sorry had to slide that in. :siffle:

Meryem says she just wanted to give the news, she is very busy and se doesn't have many details. Kerim says it's over. Yes, it's over. They hug and kiss and hug some some more. Fg actually initiates :o

Selim arrives at the station in much less classy fashion then Erdogan. Resat right behind and Kadir also brings mukaddes. Since she called the cops she will have to give a statement. Resat is ticked off to see Munir who accuses him of just being concerned about money. mukaddes is making every excuse in the book to leave. Her kid s are alone. Natie's Omer is suspicious. She will have to testify as to how she knew Selim was in the house.

Rahmi, is telling Meryem it means that she was still in contact with them. how did she know. He believes she is lying. She went behind FG's back to negotiate. He will take care when she comes. he will divorce him, he can't live with her. He will take the kids. he's had enough. he can't take anymore. Meryem tells him to think about it.

Selim swears he wasn't running away. He denies having been abroad with Erdogan. Someone else made calls, could not have been him. The police tells him to confess. he will not talk without his lawyer. The police ask if he knows that his lawyer was the one who gave him up. Hilmi says she knows nothing. Omer tells kadir that Munir gave them up and she runs aways to hide in the toilet where she belongs. Munir says that he told Selim to come back to prove his innocence and Selim ran because he was scared. Munir had to give him up to protect him. Mukaddes comes out and manages to escape.kadir says she will suffer having to explain to everyone at home what she was doing there at the Yasarans. Let her go.

flashback to the let's get to know each other game. The eagle has landed folks..I repeat, the eagle has landed! Selim should have been caught sooner. Kerim remembers asking if she loved him. She tells him that after he left that night, after the game, she gave the answer to his question. It was raining so hard and he went out. I love you I says. I love you so much Kerim, me too.

Mukaddes is talking to Rahmi on the phone. He opens the door and she asks where the kids are. SHe knows he knows and offers to explain.. He is getting louder and tells her to sit. They must talk seriously. She denies doing anything. Rahmi says: You love no one. You love people's misery. Why are you after FG? Mukaddes denies everything. She tells him was going to tell him everything but Kadir was quicker. Rahmi says he wants a divorce. It's not working. He tried, God knows. He forgave every time but she doesn't change, He just ignored it because she is the mother of his kids but it's over.

Peri asks Munir why he gave up Selim. Resat cuts in. He says he did it to help Selim. Resat threatens to kill him. Selim is being transported. he asks for help because they are taking him to prison. Sinem wants to know what is happening. If he got caught does it mean the end is near?

Poor Meryem going nuts. Baby, phone, customers, Mehmet. Mehmet goes outside with Murat while Meryem deals with Elif. Murat comes in, he is dirty and meryem tells him to go clean up.

Posted

The eagle has landed indeed !!

Posted

Angel awesome episode photos :wub:

Thanks Babe

Wow Fatmagul and Kerim made love. they didnt show of course. just before they were kissing and both had that look. then they were in bed. it was a lovely scene, i cant wait for the subs. they were both remembering the first time they were there. they have really come a long way :)