• Announcements

• Important!   07/27/2015

Remember, all members need to use their "Display Names" to log into the forum from now on!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bir Cocuk Sevdim 35. Bolum

10 posts in this topic

Posted

:lol: Timur cringed when Bala tried to kiss him!

Posted

Episode 35 Trailer translation

Timur: We both could not get used to separation

Mine: I wish you happiness again.

Timur: My life came, came, came and arrived at Mine. But if Mine is no more for me that life does not have a meaning.

Bala: Will you be able to take Mine out from between us Timur?

Emine: I'm carrying your father's baby Sinan.

Sinan: What?

Bekir: Everyday you came with new lies. My marriage ended because of you. My life turned upside down. Why?

Posted

summary!

episode 35 summary

when mine sees timur's engagemnt with bala she want go immediately from there.betrothal is realized but bala is in trouble. she wants to find out answer to the questions in her mind. sadness of mine is seemed by turan. merve tries to make his father renounce his desicion about marriage. so she wants to bring them together,and she needs help. when sinan sees that mine is not the same as in past,he tries to gain love of his son. derin is discharged from work.she is very angry and makes revenge plans. bekir learns that emine ahs not lost her baby,she is still pregnant. he acts in a way that emine has not expected from him.bekir will surprise emine.

taken from fb

Posted

Timuuur ...

426.jpg

Posted

Timur canim benim ... :faim::wub::heartshape2:

Posted

Hahaha timurrrr :loveshower::wub: , finaly, mine isnt emotionally paralyzed =)) :over-react-smiley: hahahah and palaa :flamethrower: you did your job now haddi bye bye.

Can someone tell me what she was screaming at the end and why did they sleep over?, I know it was something about no taxis available and I thought mine didn't want to ride the car with timur but on the other day she did, so Im confused.

loved the scene when he kept saying getin, amazing acting! ,lool too late mine hahah she's trying to defend herself stupid kid. All I know is that timur spoiled her so much! she's his own mess :sign42:

Posted

can some one please translate the last scene pls? what did timur say to pala that got her so angry! whats shabuk abuk:p

Posted

and pls translate the getin scene in the hotel room too if its possible :P

Posted

Can some one pls translate or explain haha! Im still waiting