Hosgeldiniz !!!

You are all invited to my wedding :wub:

Enjoy the episode ladies :roseg-smiley:

:lol: congratulations Gullie! :feeldaluvsmiley:

Happy Bolum to everyone :wetkissf:

See u later! :winking:

Enjoy the episode ladies!!!!!! :cheer:

just started!!!!!!!!!

WE all widh you happiness canim :D Enjoy girls,i will watch tomorrow...too much freezing :annoyed:

I am ready to your wedding Güllie

Enjoy evryone :cheer:

Misne didn't start yet, the wait is killing me

AsjSkC8CQAA709V.jpg

:wub: BTW where is Kerim???

We have guests :crying:

We have guests :crying:

:o Really :o I am sorry canim :crying: Just kicked them out

Are you gonna to upload it on the forum...

Enjoy the episode everyone ... :heartshape2:

Forum Official Delegates watch and remember we were there on top of the hill :loveshower: :loveshower:

Happy watching loveliesrose.gif

Mukaddes is concerned birds will take over the garden from the rice. Asu and Sami are in their way to pinpoint the shooter. Hacer is going into labor and Sami is insisting on taking her to the hospital. Mustafa's shooter is disguising himself as a cook. The people are talking about how they wish FG and K had come out so they could see them. Natalia is prettier than Omer's girlfriend. ^_^ Omer is at the jail to see Mustafa. The guard comes and tells Mustafa that hacer and Omer have filed a complaint against him. Emre's father shows up without Beyhan. He makes the excuse that she has guests. Mukaddes tells FG Beyhan didn’t come on purpose. Mustafa is led away by the police and Omer tells him what he has done is very wrong.

Kadir bey & Baba :wetkissf: :wetkissf:

Of course our Nataliacim :kiss: is prettier then Omer`s GF :annoyed:

Emre is annoyed that Mehmet is not taping the bride and groom. Kerim is looking for Fahrettin who is busy on detective work, looking for Hacer. Sami tells him that Hacer is giving birth and he needs to hang up. Kadir asks if they are coming but Meryem comes and breaks up the party.

Fahrettin sees a man climbing the fence and panics by warning kerim but it turns out to be a photographer. He apologizes to everyone for scaring them. Tells them to continue enjoying themselves. Mustafa's shooter blends in with the cooks and the police arrive. Kadir tells them he has alerted the police and Kerim wanders why they are panicking so much. Everything goes back to normal and they go to the wedding table. Musti's guy sticks out like a sore thumb. He tells them thet his bosses are getting married, he works at Gul's mutfagu. Kedir talks abiut FG and K. How long they waited. The beauty of their love. How different and special it is. Kadir says that FG and K's love changed his life too as he met the love of his life. Mehmet loses Deniz to Emre. Mustafa's shooter says he has no opportunity. They must wait for them to retire to their new house and then shoot Kerim. Kadir asks kerim if he promises to take FG's hand and never let her go? He says Yes. He asks the same of FG and she says yes. Kadir takes Fahrettin and Meryem's statement as witnesses. They are re married. Mukaddes says she has never seen such a wedding. Negatively of course. Mukaddes tells her to step on Kerim and she says they won't do that but then she does. Rahmi tells Fg to always smile like this. Everyone congratulates them. Fahrettin asks about the situation putside. The shooter mingles among the guest serving food. Kadir gets a call from Omer. He is being taken to the judge for a statement from him. FG and Kerim dance. Kadir asks Meryem to dance. Kerim asks baba ilgaz to join them, Mukaddes asks rahmi and Deniz goes for Emre. Mustafa waits. Hacer is told everything is normal and she must stay at the hospital to await the birth of Musti's spawn. She convinces Sami to go to FG. Sami goes and promises to return soon. Emre says the wedding was wonderful. Mukaddes mentions to Emre that he may be next and Emre responds he has years before that. The judge presents Musti with a letter and asks if he wrote it. Yes. The letter was written to Asu. They ask about the money. He wanted to pay his friend a loan. FG and Kerim take photos. The shooter is looking for his chance. Mustafa is told these complaints are adding time to his sentence. Omer arrives. They are taking family photo. Kerim asks baba Ilgaz if there is something wrong and Fahrettin says no. Mehmet asks Deniz to dance. Elif makes a stinky and it s Rahmi's turn to change her. The bride dances.

Sami is on his way to Kadir's house. Mukaddes is weighing the gold on FG's dress. Curly is looking ravishing in her new perm!

this is has to be the cutest moment of their dance :wub:

529929_324609500944974_155087994563793_784639_1222839716_n.jpg

Do you think they will kill Resat too :o

Do you think they will kill Resat too :o

Hayiiir! :o

:o Tamam canim. I hope not. Too many people died in this dizi :(

I'm off to bed. Don't wanna read about the wedding night until tomorrow, when I'll download the epi :woohoo-022:

I know I'm spamming the 74.Episode, but "General Discussion" is closed :/ and new vid is up (Kerim's POV) :)

http://board.whatisfatmagulsfault.com/index.php?/topic/1113-my-fatmaguel-kerim-videos/page__pid__111082#entry111082

I'll be praying all night for a sweet passionate wedding night scene :loveshower:

Selim is in Greece :hmm2:

Fatmagul looks cooook beautiful :loveshower:

Imagine Mukkadas DRUNK :2588aqo: :2588aqo:

Yasaran's

Munir and Resat arrive at the house to find out their belongings are being taken away. Peri is trying to save the belongings in the house by saying her and Resat are officially divorced and all the property went to her. Resat suffers a heart attack. Due to their partnership they apparently owe a share on a debt with Ender and their values are being repossessed in order to cover the debt. Sami arrives and meets with Muntaz and BG 2.0. The shooter still has no chance and decides to leave. kerim gets up to go see fahrettin and kadir prevents him. Kerim suspects they are hiding something from him. The shooter is on the run, so is the BG. Sami spots him. he runs...they run. Everyone runs. Shooter gets hit by a car and is quickly arrested. The ambulance comes for Resat but it's too late. PSYCH! He still has a pulse. they will rush him to the hospital. Meryem thanks everyone for sharing the day with them. The shooter swears his innocence. The vultures outside start taking pictures. Kadir congratulates fahrettin on a job well done and Sami says he must run back to Hacer. Rahmi gets up to toast. Kerim goes to meet Fahrettin and Emre tells him he will go with him. Mukaddes offers FG alcohol and she refuses it. Kerim tries to see Fahrettin but can't because of the reporters. He asks why there is police outside. They tell him is to prevent the drunks. To prevent any incidents. He once more says he knows soemthing is being hidden from him and fahretti says even if there was he wouldn't tell him. Omer tells Mustafa that hs guy has been caught and that it's good no one had known. They will take his confession for trying to kill Kerim. Resat is on his way to the hospital. His life flashes before his eyes. Selim is in Greece. Looking for a quick way to make a buck. Erdogan reads news of the wedding. He remembers seeing FG with her goats. He asks for God's punishment on FG. Fg is happy they decided to have the wedding. She tells Kerim so. Mukaddes is drunk as usual. The family is writing messages for the bride and groom. The live music has arrived. Everyone dances. Kerim thanks his dad for everything. Fahrettin asks FG to dance with him. Kerim dances with baba Ilgaz. Resat arrives in intensive care. Peri is distraught. Mustaf waits. Stick a fork in him, he's done. They take the shooter's confession. He says he was there out of curiosity. he didn't do anyhthing. A fax comes from Izmir. It says that Mustafa has confessed. Mustafa is told that the shooter has confessed and he should do the same. Omer!!!!

Just when I was starting to like you, old man. :P

Just when I was starting to like you, old man. :P

First I was afraid, I was petrified

Kept thinkin` I could never live without you by my side...

Did you think I`d lay down and die?

Oh no not I, I will survive

I will survive!! :P

The wedding cake is out. The bride and groom feed each other. Baba Ilgaz :wub: dancing! Kerim joins him. FG joins them. Nice!Mustafa is worried about the fact tha FG will become Kerim's bride. The audience is a bit late in the applause but they get there eventually :bounce2: More dancing!

At the hospital news come of Resat's condition. It is not good. Shirtless Resat. Where is Leman? ^_^ Peri is devastated. probably regretting how mean she has been lately. :desespoir: More dancing. Mukaddes is jiggling all over the place. In Greece, Selim has a visitor who breaks in and wakes him up. He knows Ayca. He hets a phone and money and gets called a dog :bounce2: More dancing at kadir's house. Lots of smiles and happiness. FG is a beautiful bride :wub: No change in Resat's condition. Hacer is getting ready for childbirth with Sami by her side. Still dancing at Kadir's. Mehmet is eyeballing Emre. Mukaddes tells him not to be stupid and to go after Deniz. mehmet works up the courage. The bride and groom are tired. They go out for a rest. FG changes her shoes and Kerim ties them. They are nervous. They re join the party to find taht people are starting to leave. FG says it's early. Mukaddes is excited that FG and Kerim will be alone together. Will they....will they not? Emre and Deniz talks about how they will be leaving Istanbul soon. Deniz is thinking of doing her masters in Istanbul. Both Emre and Mehmet are happy about the news. Emre suggests Mehmet stops drinking.

Melten comes to check on Resat. She sees Peri by his side. They exchange a sad look and they apologize to each other. Resat has another flashback to Mukaddes bringing him the ring after FG's rape. His confrontation of Selim. To his arrest. Munir and Peri try to find out what's happening. Resat flatlines and doctors try to re start his heart. Peri keeps repeating " he's leaving, he's leaving" and Munir keeps saying No.

Omer missed the entire wedding. Mustafa wants to know what's next for him.

First I was afraid, I was petrified

Kept thinkin` I could never live without you by my side...

Did you think I`d lay down and die?

Oh no not I, I will survive

I will survive!! :P

InshaAllah, you crazy old bat! :P I would miss you a little. :siffle:

Reshat dies instead of Mustafa!!!!!?????