Kuzey Güney 31.Bölüm

• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#101 Angel/Sinan

Angel/Sinan

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 19,452 posts
  • LocationWaiting For Ilker and Öykü to do a show!

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

I am sure it is the moment,when Zeynep confronts Cemre with her tweets,and Cemre lies about them,so Kuzey thinks she really has a BF.Nosy Zeynep,what is it to you whom these tweets referring to? Kuzey avoids Cemre's eyes due to jealousy!

I think Cemre should milk this situation. Drive him insane with jealousy. She doesn't seem to be denying it. Zeynep just wants to make sure Kuzey knows that there is someone else in Cemre's life. It's in her best interest that he feel Cemre has no interest in him whatsoever.

iKWlSQbuYyi5F.gif

ih0dqcO9QXNnA.gif

igOEgFfoAF1fn.gif

#102 Karadayı

Karadayı

Mehrnaz/Kuzey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,821 posts
  • LocationCemre's heart

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I think Cemre should milk this situation. Drive him insane with jealousy. She doesn't seem to be denying it. Zeynep just wants to make sure Kuzey knows that there is someone else in Cemre's life. It's in her best interest that he feel Cemre has no interest in him whatsoever.

I think I am kind of sick!!! I can't wait to see jealous Kuzey,I like passionate unexpected possessive kisses that usually occur in these situations!! I am really sick!!!!!

Vici,I love you!!! iKBSemJyWaLqq.gif

#103 Martha

Martha

Outlander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,591 posts
  • LocationIn Jamie's heart <3

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

I think I am kind of sick!!! I can't wait to see jealous Kuzey,I like passionate unexpected possessive kisses that usually occur in these situations!! I am really sick!!!!!

Me too, I just cant wait for tomorrow! And I think that in the first pic, Zeynep is asking for Kuzey's 1- hand, or 2- keys of some room??? Either are leading to .....the bed. So, be it.
We are all sick and crazy about this show here! :bounce2:

tumblr_nbxko6mALp1strkx2o8_250.giftumblr_nbxklszscS1ruzac6o7_500.gif

#104 Karadayı

Karadayı

Mehrnaz/Kuzey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,821 posts
  • LocationCemre's heart

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Me too, I just cant wait for tomorrow! And I think that in the first pic, Zeynep is asking for Kuzey's 1- hand, or 2- keys of some room??? Either are leading to .....the bed. So, be it.
We are all sick and crazy about this show here! :bounce2:

I have already accepted this fact,that I am an addict,I am not in denial anymore!!! I have an insight into my illness!! in Viki,I posted the criteria of being an addict,maybe I would post it here too!!!

#105 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationPemberley, Derbyshire.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

The message Kuzey was trying to send to Cemre should come out already, maybe Zeynep will see it? and question Kuzey? Like what is this? :)
check out the clips I posted in KG episodes section, it has bugra and k in it. :) enjoy.
Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı
"sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.
ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye
göze aldı.
senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi...!♥♥
"

#106 Karadayı

Karadayı

Mehrnaz/Kuzey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,821 posts
  • LocationCemre's heart

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Dear Kuzey Guney addicts!!! recently I have noticed dangerous symptoms of dependency in myself,so if you meet the following criteria too,you are considered addict,too.I am a Turkish drama addict.

Substance dependence (in our case,watching series and fooling around in all related websites,reading and commenting) is defined as a maladaptive pattern of substance use leading to clinically significant impairment or distress, as manifested by three (or more) of the following, occurring any time in the same 12-month period:
  • Tolerance, as defined by either of the following: (a) A need for markedly increased amounts of the substance to achieve intoxication or the desired effect or (b) Markedly diminished effect with continued use of the same amount of the substance.
  • Withdrawal, as manifested by either of the following: (a) The characteristic withdrawal syndrome for the substance or (b) The same (or closely related) substance is taken to relieve or avoid withdrawal symptoms.
  • The substance is often taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than intended.
  • There is a persistent desire or unsuccessful efforts to cut down or control substance use.
  • A great deal of time is spent in activities necessary to obtain the substance, use the substance, or recover from its effects.
  • Important social, occupational, or recreational activities are given up or reduced because of substance use.
  • The substance use is continued despite knowledge of having a persistent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been caused or exacerbated by the substance (for example, current cocaine use despite recognition of cocaine-induced depression or continued drinking despite recognition that an ulcer was made worse by alcohol consumption

#107 Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Bennet

Elizabeth Darcy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,662 posts
  • LocationPemberley, Derbyshire.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Angel! :o http://www.beyazgaze...or-1054408.html
Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı
"sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.
ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye
göze aldı.
senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi...!♥♥
"

#108 Angel/Sinan

Angel/Sinan

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

Angel! :o http://www.beyazgaze...or-1054408.html

OMG! :o maybe that's why they changed the storyline in OBGZ!

iKWlSQbuYyi5F.gif

ih0dqcO9QXNnA.gif

igOEgFfoAF1fn.gif

#109 Martha

Martha

Outlander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,591 posts
  • LocationIn Jamie's heart <3

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

What is it?

tumblr_nbxko6mALp1strkx2o8_250.giftumblr_nbxklszscS1ruzac6o7_500.gif

#110 Angel/Sinan

Angel/Sinan

Kayip Angel

• Administrators
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

Dear Kuzey Guney addicts!!! recently I have noticed dangerous symptoms of dependency in myself,so if you meet the following criteria too,you are considered addict,too.I am a Turkish drama addict.

Substance dependence (in our case,watching series and fooling around in all related websites,reading and commenting) is defined as a maladaptive pattern of substance use leading to clinically significant impairment or distress, as manifested by three (or more) of the following, occurring any time in the same 12-month period:

• Tolerance, as defined by either of the following: (a) A need for markedly increased amounts of the substance to achieve intoxication or the desired effect or (b) Markedly diminished effect with continued use of the same amount of the substance.
  • Withdrawal, as manifested by either of the following: (a) The characteristic withdrawal syndrome for the substance or (b) The same (or closely related) substance is taken to relieve or avoid withdrawal symptoms.
  • The substance is often taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than intended.
  • There is a persistent desire or unsuccessful efforts to cut down or control substance use.
  • A great deal of time is spent in activities necessary to obtain the substance, use the substance, or recover from its effects.
  • Important social, occupational, or recreational activities are given up or reduced because of substance use.
  • The substance use is continued despite knowledge of having a persistent physical or psychological problem that is likely to have been caused or exacerbated by the substance (for example, current cocaine use despite recognition of cocaine-induced depression or continued drinking despite recognition that an ulcer was made worse by alcohol consumption

I'm a lost cause....and I LOVE IT!Posted Image

iKWlSQbuYyi5F.gif

ih0dqcO9QXNnA.gif

igOEgFfoAF1fn.gif

#111 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

Is it allowed to post a photo from the episode ?

ibpsKECOhviVB0.gifioGfzAd9b3QGO.gif

#112 Iveta

Iveta

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,435 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Is it allowed to post a photo from the episode ?

YES :D

#113 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

I take it back, i just noticed the picture was already posted. sorry

It's the one where Zeynep is celebrating easter.

#114 Iveta

Iveta

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • 20,435 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Its OK Gulliecim :roseg-smiley: Thank you anyway :roseg-smiley:

#115 Mer (Abla)

Mer (Abla)

Lale

• Members
  • 20,352 posts
  • LocationMy diva world

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Posted Image

Is Zeynep having normal clothes? Like I said Im insulting the parrots here.

:o OMG, the person who approves this woman's clothes should be fired!

it8gIyhTqxCZL.gif

#116 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

She's celebrating easter, abla !

#117 Iveta

Iveta

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • 20,435 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

I guess she is dressed as Easter Egg :D

#118 PAT

PAT

GÜLLIE !! - Leb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,574 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

:wub:

Posted Image

#119 Iveta

Iveta

VİP In The Cool Club

• Members
  • 20,435 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

:wub:

Posted Image

So cuteeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

#120 Karadayı

Karadayı

Mehrnaz/Kuzey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,821 posts
  • LocationCemre's heart

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Do Muslims in Turkey celebrate Easter? I did not know,we have a great community of Armenians in my country,but we don't celebrate Easter!!
And I don't know what kind of designer she is,what she wears is awful,remember what she was wearing in the karaoke night,it had a tail!! it suited miss fox very much,she just needed a tail to be a complete fox!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users